PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for disobedience

dareslut83
06-06-2016, 12:07 AM
Hello all

I've been requested by my master to come on here and ask you for punishments which I'll have to carry out. I disobeyed my master by not following any of his rules for the three weeks he was away.
I'm at work most of the day today so I need subtle punishments for in the office and some for when I get home tonight. I will send picture proof when done - no face.
Limits should be below. I have the usual office supplies at work. At home the usual household supplies plus buttplug and clamps

brazilian
06-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Hello all

I've been requested by my master to come on here and ask you for punishments which I'll have to carry out. I disobeyed my master by not following any of his rules for the three weeks he was away.
I'm at work most of the day today so I need subtle punishments for in the office and some for when I get home tonight. I will send picture proof when done - no face.
Limits should be below. I have the usual office supplies at work. At home the usual household supplies plus buttplug and clamps

do an enema and hold it on office at least 5 minutes, if you cant release it there :D
pics will be aprecciate

dareslut83
06-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Yeah so I don't really have a way to be able to do that at work!

ltakltak
06-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Pee at the toilet through your panties. If you wear a skirt or jeans, go back to work afterwards. If you wear pants that turn easily see through: Remove the panties and stuff them in your handbag...

brazilian
06-06-2016, 12:21 AM
Wear a buttplug everyday to the office :D

dareslut83
06-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Ok thank you I will do that when I need to go:(

ubertino
06-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Put on your tightest pants. Slip a piece of sandpaper with the rough part to your clit. You should wear this all work day. If you decide you can soothe it with hot sauce. Please enjoy :)

humili8meplz
06-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Get some thumb tacks and tip them into your bra (at least 10 each side). Bounce up and down as often as you can. Keep them in all day. Pic of what your tits look like when you get home!

dareslut83
06-06-2016, 02:16 AM
Yes I will do all of these - thank you.