PDA

View Full Version : Out of the ordinary Nipple/Clit/Pussy Punishments wanted

SluttyMama
06-05-2016, 08:15 PM
I find myself in a situation where I need to request punishment ideas for my nipples, clit and pussy. I enjoy being dominated but have trouble sticking to some of my rules at times........ especially no orgasms from edging!

We don't want the standard boring punishments but looking for some more interesting/different ideas.

I have pegs, clamps, clothes hanger, elastic bands, binder clips, bobby pins, various vibrators/dildos, Ben wa balls, ball gag, hot sauce, icy hot, toothpaste and various household items.

So come on let's hear your best ideas.

ksoma
06-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Take a wooden spoon, and spank your nipples, 10 times.
Your likes include pushing limits, so the fifth and 10th strike should be hard strikes.

With your nipples now prepped, you should put icy hot on one, and hot sauce on the other. If you have a cotton ball, I recommend soaking the cotton ball in hot sauce, and clipping it to your nipple with a binder clip.
Whether you have a single cotton ball to use for that or not, after icy hot on one and hot sauce on the other, a binder clip should be on each nipple.

Slip the ben wa balls inside you, and then spank your clit the same as your nipples, 10 times, with the 5th and 10th being hard spanks. Coat your clit in toothpaste, and then use the bristles on your turned on electric toothbrush to scrub your clit to orgasm. Then attach a binder clip to your clit.

Dangle coat hangers from each clip, and add weight to the hangers. I imagine folded t-shirts, strung over the bar of the hanger. Add weight until the binder clips threaten to tear off, but not enough for them to actually pull off your body.

Stand up, and holding your pussy tightly closed, stand with feet shoulder width apart, and your hands on your head. Endure the stinging of toothpaste, icy hot, and hot sauce, and the weight pulling on your clips attached to your nipples and clit, you are to stay motionless and try to keep the ben wa balls in you as long as possible.

If you manage to keep focus and manage to keep them in you for 20 minutes or more (don't stop at 20 if you don't have to! See how long you can make this happen!) you may wash everything off, and bring yourself to orgasm.

If you last less than 20 minutes, no orgasm, and you must remove the binder clamps by pulling on the coat hanger until they slowly tear the clamps off.
If you last less than 15 minutes, you must do the above, and snap a rubber band on your nipples and clit 5 times.
If you last less than 10 minutes, you must do both the above. Then you must use the bristles of your turned on toothbrush on each nipples, and you clit, for 2 minutes each.
If you last less than 5 minutes, you must do all the above, and then a round of spankings again, 20 this time, to each nipple and the clit, apiece, every 5th spank being a hard one.
If you last less than 1 minute, you must do all of the above, and then lather on a good amount of icy hot on your clit and pussy, as well as coat 2 ben wa balls in it and reinsert them, and stay like that for the night.
If you last 30 seconds of less, you must do all the above, and because you said you like pushing limits? a PMed picture of you, nude, from the neck down, far enough away that the body is visible, close enough (or high enough resolution) and in good enough lighting, that I can scroll in and see the bruises and aftermath of the abuse you went through. This would be taken after putting icy hot on your clit and pussy, and reinserting the ben wa balls.

I hope that is unique enough and creative enough for your liking. I hope it pushes things far enough that you feel challenged, without pushing so far that you feel it is unrealistic or disrespectful of your soft limits.

A part of me hopes you will last the whole 20 minutes, and prove your endurance, and have that reward orgasm.
And a part of me hopes you agree to the conditions thinking you can last, and end up losing the balls in 15 seconds, and I get a pic.

No matter how it ends, a report, please.