PDA

View Full Version : Im new help me out

virginlady
06-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi

New to the website and this wole idea would love some ideas of what to do. I dont have any toys dont know my limits other then not a big fan of pain. I can access whats in the house and no food related dares please.

A little about me im 23 a country girl who loves music. I am a virgin but have done oral and hand stuff.

If you have any dares or questions feel free to comment them or send me a message.

:)

painbringer
06-05-2016, 05:51 PM
well then lets see if you like pee control with a little bit of anal thrown in for good measure.

Items needed: 16 oz bottles of water (many), a coin and a die
You will start by drinking 16 oz of water every 30 minutes until you are desperate to pee. At that point you will flip a coin and roll a die. Heads means that you are NOT allowed to pee but you must edge instead. The die roll indicates how long you must hold your edge(in minutes). Tails means that you are allowed to pee for 2 seconds for each pip on your die roll( so a total of 12 seconds maximum). You are allowed to pee only after thrusting something up your ass 10 full length strokes per pip on the die. You may only flip and roll every 30 minutes regardless of the outcome. If you orgasm or if you loose control and have an accident you will get dressed stand in your shower and wet yourself through your clothes. You must remain in your wet clothes until you have flipped Tails twice in a row flipping only every 30 minutes. The task is complete once you no longer feel the urge to pee after waiting 30 minutes. If you manage to not fail you may have an orgasm.

A detailed report of your task is appreciated.

virginlady
06-05-2016, 05:53 PM
well then lets see if you like pee control with a little bit of anal thrown in for good measure.

Items needed: 16 oz bottles of water (many), a coin and a die
You will start by drinking 16 oz of water every 30 minutes until you are desperate to pee. At that point you will flip a coin and roll a die. Heads means that you are NOT allowed to pee but you must edge instead. The die roll indicates how long you must hold your edge(in minutes). Tails means that you are allowed to pee for 2 seconds for each pip on your die roll( so a total of 12 seconds maximum). You are allowed to pee only after thrusting something up your ass 10 full length strokes per pip on the die. You may only flip and roll every 30 minutes regardless of the outcome. If you orgasm or if you loose control and have an accident you will get dressed stand in your shower and wet yourself through your clothes. You must remain in your wet clothes until you have flipped Tails twice in a row flipping only every 30 minutes. The task is complete once you no longer feel the urge to pee after waiting 30 minutes. If you manage to not fail you may have an orgasm.

A detailed report of your task is appreciated.

im not sure im ready to start off with anal ive never done it before

painbringer
06-05-2016, 06:04 PM
you can just finger your asshole then to get you started. Even a beginner shouldn't mind a finger to much. : ) Besides, you want to explore right?

virginlady
06-05-2016, 06:16 PM
you can just finger your asshole then to get you started. Even a beginner shouldn't mind a finger to much. : ) Besides, you want to explore right?

will try this tommrow

ksoma
06-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Hi

New to the website and this wole idea would love some ideas of what to do. I dont have any toys dont know my limits other then not a big fan of pain. I can access whats in the house and no food related dares please.

A little about me im 23 a country girl who loves music. I am a virgin but have done oral and hand stuff.

If you have any dares or questions feel free to comment them or send me a message.

:)

Here is a simple idea to start with.
Edging and cumming.
Get a clean pair of panties, and stuff the crotch (not the whole pair!) of them into your pussy.
Roll a die, rerolling ones.
That number is how many times you must edge, and then cum.

a 2 for example means you must edge, back down, work to orgasm, then work to another edge, back down, and a second orgasm.

so edge/orgasm/edge/orgasm is the order. a 6 results in six edges, and six orgasms.
This tests your ability to edge, and your ability for multiple orgasms.

When you are done, pull your panties out of you. Suck your juices and cum out of them.

When they have been cleaned enough with your mouth, put them on properly, and take a pic, belly down, in good lighting, of wearing nothing but your panties, with my user name written on your thigh in lipstick. Make it your avatar here, and a full sized upload in albums, for at least 24 hours.
This tests how much you can get into mild/moderate humiliation, and if you mind pics or not. This pic should be safe, as it is SFW, and doesn't show face or anything.
If you really didn't like this, or are willing to do this task but balk at the idea of more pics on demands, make sure to add pics to your limits in a signature.

Cenobite1992
06-06-2016, 08:27 AM
im not sure im ready to start off with anal ive never done it before 1) Maybe read my blog post about how to get started 2) do you have anything to tie yourself up with like belts rope or shoelace? I'm not talking a full-on hogtie just something you get get in and out of easily.