PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping dares

Diaperslave1995
06-05-2016, 03:39 PM
I'd like some sleeping dares please, can be anything from sleeping on the floor or sleeping in bondage and pain, get creative ;) will do one each night of the summer, try and implement my likes/dislikes please :)

Diaperslave1995
06-06-2016, 07:51 AM
Anyone??? Would really like some

wolf82
06-08-2016, 07:00 PM
sleep with a clothespin on each nipple.

Report how it all felt either in pm or a reply in this thread.

bff94
06-08-2016, 08:37 PM
You have to sleep naked on the floor on a makeshift dogbed out of blankets. If you use a blanket/sheet to cover up with then this must be in the middle of the room, if not then you can hide in the corner or in the closet.

Diaperslave1995
06-09-2016, 07:35 AM
sleep with a clothespin on each nipple.

Report how it all felt either in pm or a reply in this thread.

You have to sleep naked on the floor on a makeshift dogbed out of blankets. If you use a blanket/sheet to cover up with then this must be in the middle of the room, if not then you can hide in the corner or in the closet.

I did both last night, kind of humiliating sleeping in a dog bed and it was a bit painful with the clips but they managed to fall off in the middle of the night

wolf82
06-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Here's another if interested:

Participate in bondage tonight - style to be chosen by you. Wear a diaper to sleep and stuff both pussy and anus (or just pussy if not into anal) with anything you have. To make it more humiliating, pee in the diaper beforehand (optional)

Report back later.

Diaperslave1995
06-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Here's another if interested:

Participate in bondage tonight - style to be chosen by you. Wear a diaper to sleep and stuff both pussy and anus (or just pussy if not into anal) with anything you have. To make it more humiliating, pee in the diaper beforehand (optional)

Report back later.

well i am a male so itll only be anus, butt plug in and wet diaper tonight! ill be sleeping with hands bound behind my back and legs bound to the bed with a blindfold

bff94
06-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Heres another if you want to try. Make sure you dont eat supper this night. Only like an appetizer or soup and salad. When you go to bed you have to sleep naked and bring 4 pieces of bread with you as well as peanut butter or something else to make them stick. You have to put one piece on each nipple and two around your dick/balls. If you wake up hungry or so hungry you cant sleep and have to eat, your only option is the bread and peanut butter on your body. If you make it to morning (whatever time that nirmally is for you) then you can take the bread off and eat an actual meal for breakfast.

Diaperslave1995
06-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Heres another if you want to try. Make sure you dont eat supper this night. Only like an appetizer or soup and salad. When you go to bed you have to sleep naked and bring 4 pieces of bread with you as well as peanut butter or something else to make them stick. You have to put one piece on each nipple and two around your dick/balls. If you wake up hungry or so hungry you cant sleep and have to eat, your only option is the bread and peanut butter on your body. If you make it to morning (whatever time that nirmally is for you) then you can take the bread off and eat an actual meal for breakfast.

Sounds great! Will try it soon :)

PlagueBringer
06-10-2016, 12:13 PM
For one of your nights, you need to sleep on the floor in nothing but a diaper. To add on to this night (and morning) you may not leave the floor until you have messed OR you diaper has leaked.

Diaperslave1995
06-11-2016, 10:56 AM
For one of your nights, you need to sleep on the floor in nothing but a diaper. To add on to this night (and morning) you may not leave the floor until you have messed OR you diaper has leaked.

Will do! Thanks!