PDA

View Full Version : Punishment and Denial for PlagueBringer

PlagueBringer
06-05-2016, 03:12 PM
So, recently I haven't been contributing a lot to the conglomeration of forums we have here and I see that fit for punishment. I've been using most of my time for getting my pathetic self off, so I have given myself a base punishment for some denial and whatever other punishments you fine people can come up with.

So the base denial time is 3 (three) days. Every poster can add up to 8 (eight) hours to this time, but you can only post after two other people have posted.

Feel free to add some extra punishment with the hours, as I'll be happy to accept edges, spankings and general dares that don't break my limits.

P.S. My posts count, so I am now at 80 hours of denial, starting from 5 p.m. CST on June 5th.

kinkysubguy
06-05-2016, 07:49 PM
hmmm... put 8 ice cubes up your ass, then edge yourself 5x...... and then add 8 more hours to your denial :sado:

kay878
06-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Add 8 hours.

Crossdress as the girliest girl possible and stay like that for 3 hours. Girls can not jack off like a guy.

PlagueBringer
06-05-2016, 07:58 PM
hmmm... put 8 ice cubes up your ass, then edge yourself 5x...... and then add 8 more hours to your denial :sado:

Thank you for this. I'll have to do the ice-cubes tomorrow, which I'll pair with your five edges.

Add 8 hours.

Crossdress as the girliest girl possible and stay like that for 3 hours. Girls can not jack off like a guy.

Thank you for this as well! I'll end up doing this tonight and maybe taking care of one of those edges while dressed up.

Another 8 hours from my post, bringing us to 104 hours (4 and one-third days)!

PlagueBringer
06-05-2016, 10:43 PM
So, since I don't think this thread is going to get many responses anyways, I'm posting again with some extra info.

Obviously, this is another eight hours, bringing us to 112 (one hundred and twelve) hours. Plus, I have 5 edges to complete with 8 ice cubes up my ass. Also, for any of the consecutive three hours, I must dress as a girly-girl and not touch my clitty at all.

So, to add on to my horrors, I've decided to add on the stipulation that I must edge at least once every day.

Thanks!

PlagueBringer
06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Well, I'm officially out of denial now. Thank you to the (two) people who added time, I appreciate it.

I will say though, I'm sorely disappointed by the outcome of this. Only 4 days and then some of denial accumulated from this thread.