PDA

View Full Version : Punish my pussy

Lilkittenkat
06-05-2016, 12:45 PM
I have a couple hours until I have to go to work. In the meantime I'm looking for tasks to punish my pussy and clit. I'm open to any types of tasks. Preferably something that doesn't take a lot of time and unique and different.

Noswal
06-05-2016, 12:48 PM
How about you try covering one of your vibratory in toothpaste and putting it in your for half an hour?

iSwitchBitch
06-05-2016, 01:01 PM
You will edge 10 times, "cooling down" between each edge by holding an ice cube to your clit.

ksoma
06-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Get an 8 inch long piece of duct tape, and thumbtacks. Stick the tacks to the adhesive, as neat and tightly bunched as possible, the whole width of the tape, by 5 inches of it's length. Apply it so that the tacks run from the bottom of your pussy, to just past your clit. Put on a too-small pair of panties to hold everything in place.

Get your hitachi, and a wooden spoon, and roll a die (rerolling ones)

That is the number of times you must edge.

Using your hitachi, edge through your panties, which should make all the tacks vibrate against you. Once you've edge, you are to spank yourself, 5 times, hard, right on the clit, with the wooden spoon. Spank again after every edge.

If you have done that, once you have done all your edges, you should make yourself cum. If you rolled a 4, 5, or 6, make yourself cum twice.

After you orgasm (whether once or twice), spank your clit again, 20 times.
You have to do all 20 in a row, no more than 10 seconds between spanks, at full strength.
If you take more than 200 seconds to do them all, you have to do it over, and keep doing it over, until you do it in the time allotted.
If you don't hit full strength, you are punished by needing to start over. Every blow full strength.
If you miss yourself, you have to start over.

We would like a report.
And if you are up for it, keep the tack tape on at work.

If really up for it, repeat the dare when you get home from work.

If you wear it to work and repeat it when you get home, write the report then.

And because it isn't in your limits, after you have repeated the dare when you get home, after wearing the tacked tape at work, take a pic of yourself (waist down) of you in the panties with the tape, of you just in the tape, and of your pussy once you've taken the tape down, and PM it to me, or to get my kik and kik it to me.
I don't expect this, but if nothing else it should get you to put pics in your limits. if not there, people will ask for them