PDA

View Full Version : looking for Female slave suggestions

Shadowice
06-05-2016, 12:25 PM
My friend lost a bet and as a result is going to be my slave tonight. It will be online so I wont be there to help her although later in the night she will have some help from her 2 friends ;) Feel free to suggest some tasks or rules and I will pick some of the ones and have her do them. Please keep them things that can be confined to her room, and able to access her laptop. She will be naked the whole time and probably have one of the dildos in her ass as part of an earlier forfeit. I promised her gf id leave her wet and used!

Things you should not bother requesting.
Pictures/vid, messy, scat/pee/blood/permanent damage, pain

Some toys available
4 6 8 9 inch dildos
2 strap on harnesses

Ms.Slut
06-05-2016, 12:29 PM
I know its not an actual dare, but something I always thought would be a good idea would be a blindfold task, except you don't need a blindfold. You just have to keep your eyes closed. Much more challenging.

Shadowice
06-05-2016, 02:15 PM
I can have her blindfolded when her friends get there and they will take good advantage of it

MasterMichaelNY
06-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Have your friend come a little early, before the other ones come, have her strip, and put her on display. Select a pose for her, and she has to remain in the pose until your ready to use her. Also blindfold her too, so that will play with her mind. She won't know how many "Really" came, and were there standing, if there staring at her or what. Also in the pose, gap her legs a little bit so she feels vulnerable.

MasterMichaelNY
06-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Also she has to remain in silence while in the pose