PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail Fetish...

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 05:46 PM
I have always had a blackmail fetish for as long as I can remember. I have been fighting my fetishes for a while by trying to have a boyfriend. The whole relationship he took pictures and recordings that were really humiliating of me, and now we are broken up. I secretly have a fantasy though of him using the pictures and videos against me, or somebody who got access to them..

aaaaaaa
06-04-2016, 05:52 PM
I wish you could share those pics and videos with us ;)

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 05:57 PM

I would be humiliated if they were leaked

bthomas
06-04-2016, 05:59 PM
And if they were, it could take weeks or months before you find out. Even if you had it removed from the website, who knows how many copies would be made in the meantime.

aaaaaaa
06-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Well it sounds like you want a lil humiliation ;)

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 06:00 PM

And if they were, it could take weeks or months before you find out. Even if you had it removed from the website, who knows how many copies would be made in the meantime.

Exactly. I would have no control over where they went or who they got sent to, and I live in a small town

bthomas
06-04-2016, 06:03 PM
You probably wouldn't want to include that with your blackmail information. That will likely be too humiliating for you. Unless of course you secretly want to be exposed in front of the people you see everyday, deep inside.

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 06:04 PM

You probably wouldn't want to include that with your blackmail information. That will likely be too humiliating for you. Unless of course you secretly want to be exposed in front of the people you see everyday, deep inside.

This does secretly turn me on.....

bthomas
06-04-2016, 06:07 PM
You might get hooted at whenever you walk by a local college, wondering if they knew. How would you know? What would you do about it?

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 06:09 PM
You might get hooted at whenever you walk by a local college, wondering if they knew. How would you know? What would you do about it?

I would be bright red but also wet. I hate that I have this fetish

bthomas
06-04-2016, 06:11 PM
There's always play blackmail, if you trust the other person enough.

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 06:12 PM
this is true, and a sexy idea. but the real forced feeling turns me on

bthomas
06-04-2016, 06:14 PM
You can set up limits in advance. Some people are so good at the game they can make you feel that you're about to be exposed, even when you aren't. You might even feel sorry that it wasn't posted.

ita
06-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Very humiliating pictures and recordings? So what's the most humiliating thing he got on you? Pretty curious about it ;)

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 06:15 PM
That is very, very sexy :)

SubMissChievous
06-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Hmm... OP, I don't really see where you are asking for truths or dares here which is what this forum is for. If you want to continue this discussion I suggest you take it to the chat or to PM.

Closed.

LilBondageChick
06-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Very humiliating pictures and recordings? So what's the most humiliating thing he got on you? Pretty curious about it ;)

The most humiliating thing is a golden shower video :eek: