PDA

View Full Version : help me start my hucow training

lostgirl254
06-04-2016, 04:53 PM
I want to stretch my tits into udders as well as start working toward lactation.

Post here, pm me, or kik me at marleygirl610

DareFiend
06-04-2016, 06:25 PM
A good start would be to punch and pummel those bags regularly so that they soften and loosen up. Not sure how big/saggy they are to begin with, but if they have at least some weight then doing jumping jacks (star jumps) to get them flopping up and down will help. I'd suggest working up to 100 jumping jacks a day. Followed by 50 punches to each. You should notice results accordingly.

ksoma
06-04-2016, 06:43 PM
I don't know how to induce lactation, but I know fenugreek (used in seasoning) is supposed to be a great natural way to boost production.
Fenugreek power capsules are sold on amazon, and likely in local supplement stores.

HeavyRing
06-09-2016, 04:12 PM
To induce lactation you have to be Patient and follow a Routine daily. So buy two good and sturdy milk Pumps which are normally used by mothers to pump milk for their babies. You have to Massage your breasts and pump for 15_20 min on each side with the milk Pumps. Repeat this every 4 hours so 4 times a day. After several weeks some milk should Show, but only if you really do this dayly with no exceptions. To increase the amount then, keep the Routine going. If at some time you produce quite some milk and your tits will Leak and will hurt if not emptied. However if the pumping is stopped for some time milk production will also stop. While you produce milk your tits will be bigger.
It's quite some fun. I had a girlfriend at times which whome I did this routine.it's really a benefit to always have fresh milk available for the coffee.

HeavyRing
06-09-2016, 04:24 PM
For stretching your tits:
1 never ever wear a bra,esp not when doing sports. And no tight tops. Your tits must always swing freely.
2 regularly bind them at their base asbtight as you can. If possible bind them also further towards the nipples.
3 get your nipples pierced, stetch the piercings until 2ga thick rings fit in and as often as you can hang weights onto the rings. You need thick rings because thin ones will migrate out quicly if you constantly pull on them. The piercings only interfere with lactating during the healing phase. So make sure you get pierced apprx 3 monthes before start milk nduction.

Please post reports on your progress.

lostgirl254
06-09-2016, 04:33 PM
I will be adding piercings to my limits, thank you.