PDA

View Full Version : requesting dares for my girlfriend and I

reino
06-04-2016, 12:25 PM
hi guy my girl friend and I need some dares

we are going to a hotel for 5 days near the see

our limits are involving other people public piss scat spanking and extreme pain

so be creative will write full reports after the trip

We unfortunately only have some rope handcuffs strapon butplug and a blindfold.

JulieKEames
06-04-2016, 01:49 PM
use a die or a set of cards to select, each day that you are there, who is to be the dominant one and who is the submissive. Being submissive can include things like being tied to the bed and either submit to a forced orgasm or to orgasm denial. Blindfolds and ear plugs are also fun additions as this way the person tied out can't see or hear what is coming next. I would also include some large feathers in your play kit. They are great for teasing because there give so easily but also can be quite stimulating if rubbed the right way.

You can take the dom / sub to other levels too, such as selecting or denying clothes for the sub or having the sub perform other tasks, etc.

Just remember that the dom one day may be the sub the next!

Have fun on your vacation!

humili8meplz
06-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Firstly you are only allowed to wear each others underwear - including bra. Now you must have an edge competition each day. The looser has the wear the Butt plug. The other person is not allowed to orgasm all day (so you're more likely to lose the following day.

reino
06-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the idee could be fun anybody els have idees

bubba51
06-04-2016, 07:42 PM
In the hotel you are only allowed to wear her clothes or female clothes she picks for you

reino
06-05-2016, 11:10 AM
any other dares maby when driving will be 5 hour drive?

silkysatin
06-05-2016, 11:56 AM
In the hotel, you take a bar of soap and put in in both of your mouths.

reino
06-06-2016, 10:04 AM
We are leaving tomorrow what other tasks can you add ?

HottiReece
06-06-2016, 11:04 AM
I dare you two to watch my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nioVIEjPBGM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12etjawzwjkvbzyn04cgfialkewh5qx byk0k

reino
06-06-2016, 11:25 AM
it goes so fast noting happens?

reino
06-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Hi Guys

so far she had me wear her clothing all the time we were at the hotel mostly bikinis and dresses.
She had me wearing her bra and g string in bra connection wedgie all day currently i am in a maid outfit on my knees with soap in my mouth and i am the siss sub the whole time she said its my place and she might get a other guy to come take her pusy and said i have to clean it after he is done

I also have to ask for an outfit for our trip to the water world from you guys and she will decide witch one and make me write reports again

Thanks to all

HCP929
06-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Something fun is your girlfriend wearing the strap on underneath her bikini bottoms and have it in her pussy all day

reino
06-08-2016, 11:28 AM
No unfortunately not but will tAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS and decide what she will do

bubba51
06-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Wear one of her bikini bottoms under your swim shorts

thewilds
06-08-2016, 10:44 PM
I've sent you some pm dare. Be sure to let me know how it goes

reino
06-08-2016, 11:27 PM
I asked if she was serious and she said she already got a guy comming over tonight and she said he has to bring a chastity belt with him so feel free to tel her what els she must do with me and dress me in we decided to stay another 4 days

highheelsissy
06-08-2016, 11:44 PM
You need to be in small thong mini skirt pantyhose high heels bra that's stuff and sexy shirt and she must do some make up on you

Kit546
06-09-2016, 07:29 AM
When the guy comes over, you need to roll a dice to see where he cums:

1- her pussy
2- her tits
3- on her ass
4- her face
5- your face
6- on your ass

And when he's done you and your girlfriend have to clean it up without using your hands. You should be wearing your maid outfit for cleaning up.

reino
06-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi Guys

we went to water world and my girlfriend had me wearing a bright pienk bikini the whole day underneath my white shirt and once took me to the stall and made me cum on my face and stay like that with the drive back home i was just in bikini and had to go through drive through

When we got home she phoned a guy to come over and made me wear a mini skirt bra and thong as the guy arrived he gave her the chastity belt and she immediately put it on and i had to take his cock ou and make it hard for her then i had to go change into fullmaid outfit and watch them fuck and play with each other in the end he cum on her pussy and 2 nd time in a condom i had to like his cock and balls clean and her pussy after that she cleaned the condom out in my mouth and said i have to swollow and then he left and she teased my locked up cock and said i need atleast 5 tasks from you guys to do no limits before she will release me so please send task please

reino
06-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Hi guys its me the girlfriend please send me fasks to humiliate this sissy boyfriend of me he said no limits so so lets make it bad and nake him regret he said no limits my only limits are scat and piss

Dare_Bear
06-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Looks like the good people of gd want you to stay locked up.

Ok I'll 'help out' with a couple of tasks.

1. Stay locked for 30 days - enjoy the endurance of being locked away
2. Get fucked every day - take a hard ass pounding from your gf's strapon each and every one of your 30 days of chastity. Make sure she has an egg etc to get off from it too. Afterwards eat her as long as she likes.
3. Stay plugged - get a set of butt plugs and remain plugged any time you do
Not need to use the toilet. Indoors and outside. Long term wear plus regular ass poundings should mean you can take a very large plug after a week or two. Be sure you stretch your man pussy around the biggest plug you can find.
4. Act as a woman - when at home/in private wear only women's clothes. Only ever wear women's panties over your disgusting little locked up cock. Take on the 'female duties' of cooking and cleaning.
5. Encourage your gf to find more studs. Encourage her to being home 'real' men to fuck her as often as possible over the 30 days. You will be there to watch and serve and to clean up the cum with your tongue when they're done.

After your thirty days you may decide to make it permenant....

Admatt
06-13-2016, 08:38 AM
Tie him up wearing and tease him. Strip for him and tickle him. Make him beg for you to let him cum. Also you can have one of your guys come over and make him watch all tied up and not able to join.