PDA

View Full Version : My punishments for taunting my owner on Getdare

little pet
06-04-2016, 12:23 PM
This is my first ever blog entry so please bear with me. I wrote this in the Blog section on my profile page, but I thought Sir might like it if I also post it in this thread.

It starts off well...with punishment.

I had to write a report on my punishment, because I taunted Sir Stefan with difficult words in the "You're Banned" thread. So he made a new rule for me saying "always use understandable language." The trouble with this rule is, it's quite difficult for me to know whether I'm using words Sir will have to Google.

So... I screwed up and made Sir have to use Google again. He claimed I was ruining his reputation. I can't deny that this small act of defiance gave me some pleasure plus I have indeed been rather impolite, so I really did deserve to be punished. With thanks to Skills, whom master invited to help with the punishment.

So today I had to:
-Wear a crotch rope with a knot on my clit, between 09:00 and 18:00 hours,
-Write 20 lines (with my tits bound, wearing my nipple clamps with bells on them) saying; "I shall not use difficult words on get dare and will always be polite to my master."

I had to use my non-dominant hand however. I so wasn't looking forward to that!

So this morning at nine, I applied the crotch rope. Tight enough so that it wouldn't slide and chafe too much, but loose enough so I could still sit down. At first it seemed fine, not too hard...but that was when I was sitting down for breakfast. After breakfast I had to do some grocery shopping, cleaning and lots of other little chores. Chores that are mundane and quite boring, until you're wearing a crotch rope...I opted for jeans this morning. No panties, because I only had some g-strings in my drawer and I didn't think they'd do much good with the crotch rope already there. I came to regret that decision when I was walking to the stores.
The amount of stimulation from the course material of my jeans combined with the rope, made me go crazy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my face getting red. It made me very self-aware and imagined people were looking at me, at my jeans. I was sure everyone could hear me breathing hard. I was really hoping nothing like the rope or wetness were visible.
Today was a warm day, so I changed into a skirt after I got home. That gave me a little relief at least.
The rest of the day I went from being frustrated to aroused to very annoyed. Especially since I'm not allowed to have an orgasm without permission. At several points during the day, I could feel the beginning of an orgasm and I was incredibly tempted to touch myself, but I couldn't. Punishment would be bad if I came. I was so glad I could remove the crotch rope at 18:00.

After dinner I started writing my lines. (I realise while writing this, that the email from Sir stated I had to do it while wearing the crotch rope. I guess I misinterpreted that and I hope my master doesn't mind.)
I dreaded this because I had to wear the nipple clamps and I had to use my left hand. Sir kindly agreed that if i didn't succeed within an hour, I could stop. But that still meant wearing the clamps for a whole hour. So I was determined to finish writing quickly.
In the end I finished within 30 minutes which was a huge relief. I wasn't prepared for how inadequate writing with my off-hand made me feel though. I felt like a stupid little schoolgirl, with the stupid bells on my clamps happily ringing away while I fiddled with my pen.
I'm glad I can take the clamps off now...ouch!

In the future, I will try to be more polite and not be such a wise-ass.

sir stefan
06-04-2016, 02:48 PM
dear pet,
As always, you have done your punishment with great style.
Your report is of superb quality
The intention was you did the writing during wearing the crotchrope, but i can allow you little modification. You really did well,. It was hard, i know. I'm proud at you.
Nobody will ever say you have an easy live.
But nobody will also ever say i'm not taking care of your arrousal.
I'm happy your arrousal is at the required level again. You will enjoy a little denial. and some day...... not known yet.... you will again have such a nice orgasms......

little pet
06-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Appearently I suck at uploading multiple pictures in one post (I really can't figure out why I can't upload more) so here is the second picture, proving I've written all 20 lines.

iSwitchBitch
06-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Appearently I suck at uploading multiple pictures in one post (I really can't figure out why I can't upload more) so here is the second picture, proving I've written all 20 lines.

And I thought my handwriting was bad. I suppose you were trying to get them done as quickly as possible, but damn haha

little pet
06-05-2016, 12:03 PM
I know. I hope I'll never break my good arm, because writing with my off-hand really really sucks.

little pet
06-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Today, Sir Stefan told me to make a new blog entry about the punishment I received last night. I got punished for being rude and making a fool of him online. Again.
I have to write this in order to show everyone what the consequences are for talking back, and being rude to my master online.

This is a lengthy post, but I really wanted to convey the conflict, nervousness and excitement that I felt waiting for, and during my punishment as this level of submission is quite new to me.

I had already received a warning about my behaviour, but I continued to talk back and tried to outsmart my master. I had a lot of fun doing that, thinking I was so smart and funny. It's hard for me to pass up a chance to have fun, be a bit cheeky. I guess I like the thrill it gives me. A sence of playing with fire. I know I shouldn't, but by the time i realise that, i've already pressed the submit button. This is why he upgraded the punishment to a severe punishment. And that meant, the cane. On Friday night.

First let me tell you how I came to be in possession of that cane;
The day before, I had been so very horny. I was longing to have an orgasm, even though it had only been 24 hours since I was last allowed to cum. I was begging Sir to give me permission to have an orgasm and finally he agreed, on one condition: I had to get a cane. (I have seen it being used movies and it frightens me. Whenever I see a woman get hit with the cane I flinch in sympathy. It looks so painful, leaving red marks. It’s shocking to me.) I really didn’t want to get one! On the one hand, I did tell Sir that I wanted my boundaries to be pushed, to really lose control. On the other hand, I recoiled at the idea. I was being blackmailed in a way, with an orgasm I so longed to have. Did I really like this? All just for a lousy stupid orgasm? Eventually, the will to submit and the hornyness took over and I went ahead and ordered the damn thing. And the reward was oh so sweet.

This Friday was torture. I had to wait for the cane to arrive in the mail and I knew I would be punished with it when it arrived. I spent the whole day being so nervous, it was hard to focus on my work. Sir reassured me that he would not make me take things too far to start out with. And though I knew that, the subsequent teasing and reminding that the postman would be due to arrive soon definitely didn’t help make things better for me. Finally, it arrived. Trying to keep a straight face with the delivery guy wasn’t easy. I felt he was eying the unusual thin, oblong shape with a little too much suspicion. But surely that was just in my head.

Sir was very happy with my report that the package had arrived. I had to finish my work before receiving the punishment, and Sir kindly allowed me to put the cane on my desk in front of my computer where I work (I work from home). I also had to take off my panties and caress myself with it every half hour. I don’t know if anyone has ever tried to work like that…it’s hard.

At 20:30 hours, I was to be ready. On my knees, naked with the cane in front of me. I also had to have my ball gag, whip, nipple clamps and vibrator within reach. The punishment would be delivered by Sir via Hangouts. The fact that it would be an online session, and that I had to hit myself, didn’t ease any of the anxiety I felt. I knew I would do what he told me. I knew I would not want to go easy on myself, or cheat. I wanted the full experience, even though I dreaded it. I also knew that sir promised me he would not let me take things too far.

I had to put in my ball gag and was told this would really be serving it’s purpose today. Just when I was fully ready to start off with the cane, Sir told me to use the whip and hit my breasts and ass. I also had to put on my nipple clamps. You know, the ones with the happy bells attached to them.
I was allowed to stroke my pussy a little, use the vibrator to build some courage and then… I had to give myself five strokes with the cane. And then five more. The cane felt flexible. It made a whooshing sound, and then it landed on my ass. Ouch…fuck! At first I felt a sharp sting, and then the real, hot pain followed a second later. Sir told me I was very brave and allowed me to pleasure myself with the vibrator for a few seconds before I had to hit my breasts. I am a bit squeamish where my breasts are concerned. I really didn’t look forward to a few strokes with the cane on them. But I really wanted to please my master, show him I could do it, so I went ahead and did it. After that I lost count of the number of strokes on my breasts and ass. I could look it up, but it really doesn’t matter. I went from anxious to very very turned on by the sharp pain and the pleasure from stimulating my pussy in between strokes. I even felt I could have taken more pain if I was asked to, but I guess I wasn’t in a very clear state of mind. Is that what they call subspace? I’ve never experienced it to this extent before. I’m glad Sir knew exactly when enough was enough. And then…bliss…orgasm…

Holy sh*t…

sir stefan
06-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Dear pet.
You're just proving to me your the best pet a master can wish for.
Thank you for the great session.
Thank you for the great report.

2 punishments open.....

little pet
06-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Thank you sir!

And I know I have two more punishments to go...I really deserved them sir.

sir stefan
06-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Well,
Since my dear pet did such a great job on reporting on her caning.
I thought it would be nice to report the same session from my side.
We discussed it shortly and we agreed so here you are.

It was Friday and i was very excited.
At 3pm the cane would be delivered to my pet.
My pet already had had a few whipping sessions. She did great on them. In fact she did soo great that I knew she was ready for the next step. We had already discussed it a bit and it was clear she actually wanted more. But also she was afraid. The cane would be painfull. The cane would for sure leave marks. She would get marks, marks that would be visible the next day, the next days. It would sure be a next level.

So I tricked her into buying one. She was soo horny wednesday evening. She had done a nice bondage task. She was all sweaty but strongly on denial. She begged and begged. She was clearly not looking forward to a night of sleep without orgasm. I was pretty sure she would not catch sleep for 1 or 2 hours if she would not get one.
It's the greatness of controlling the orgasm. The power of saying no. The power of letting her suffer. The power of going for a nice sleep while knowing your pet cannot catch it. But also knowing your pet knows you're thinking about her sleeplesness. Also knowing your pet knows you're constantly aware of the suffering she does for you.

Anyway, begging of course never helps. I would be a bad master if i would let the orgasms of my pet be directed by her. I know when she is ready. She doesn't. She only knows when she longs for them. Most of the time longing for an orgasm is much better than having a premature one. Letting her long makes the orgasms soo much better.
But trading the orgasm for ordering of a cane was sweet.
We discussed the online options. We agreed to a nice one. She ordered. Its so funny to than discuss the boring details of filling-in the full ordering details. And than of course she could orgasm. And actually not only because she traded the orgasm. Actually the deed of ordering the cane added so much to the arrousal that it was her time anyway.
Did I blackmail her into buying the cane? to some extend. But actually, she is just under my control. She bought it because it was time. The blackmail was a play. A hot play. We were already enjoying the cane. We already got arroused by the cane even before it was bought.

Soooo, friday was exciting. The cane would arrive 3pm. We both knew it would be used. But I knew it would be difficult. The caning should be great, a party. On the one hand she should enjoy it, she should embrace the cane. On the other hand it should be severe. The strokes should be fierce. Strong marks should be left. It should be a real caning.
It would be difficult. After all, she had to do all by herself. I'm only guiding her by text. We play by email, and hangouts. But we don't use voice, we don't use visual.
It would be difficult and I was excited in looking forward to achieve all this.

During the day we exchanged some emails. We had some time on hangouts. I made sure again that she was aware of the marks that would leave. On the one hand that means she consented to the marks. But on the other hand it got her longing for the marks.
The caning would take 30, maybe 40 minutes only. The joy we had from the cane however did take 2 days. From the moment I suggested the trade until the caning we enjoyed the cane already.

That friday I had to prepare her. I teased her. Got her afraid. Got her longing. But also assured her she would be safe.
When finally the time for the caning was there she was ready.
She was completely tense. She was overly horny. She hardly knew who she was even before starting.
She was ready. She was ready to make the caning the success that I hoped for.

I myself actually was a bit less arroused when the time finally was there. I had been excited whole day, past 2 days actually. But I was very much aware of the significance of the moment. My pet was fully devoted to do anything I would say. But many things could go wrong with the caning. It could be too harsh. The pain could be too much. The marks could be too severe. Or she could be carried away and keep hitting with regret the day after. I actually could loose my pet. I was fully aware of the responsibility i had. It was a next level. And we play by hangouts only. No voice, No visual.

It went well.
I first let her tension go away a bit. Made her feel at ease. Without telling her how many strokes she would get I explained upfront that her breast would get a small portion and her ass would get a significant portion. The session would on the one hand be a test to see how she would handled the cane. But on the other hand a real introduction. She would really experience the fierce and significant nature of the cane.
Already upfront I had decided the numbers. With only very small margin to change during the session. They could be less if she would have difficulty, but I had set a maximum long before the session. With a small bonus-option in case all would go extremely well.
I knew what I wanted her to achieve. I was not just hitting her to see how far she would take it. She had a task. She had a punishment and I was leading her through it. She had to complete the amount of strokes I had decided for her and I would bring her to the finshing of that. And she would enjoy it.

Of course she was expecting we would just do the caning in a flashing short bam-bam-session. So that's not what we did.
We started with the whip. She had to caress herself with the cane many times before actually using the cane. I made the session as long as possible. From time to time she had to put the cane away to stimulate herself. Than had to pick it up again for a few strokes. I got her arroused more and more. She knew she could not orgasm. An unauthorized orgasm would get her a severe punishment and the fear for that would never have been so big as during this first caning. Every time she got to stimulate herself she did not know whether it was the end or that she would have to pickup te cane again.
Than finally. on an unexpected moment, I allowed her orgasm.

I got used to the fact that i'm looking to about 4 minutes of silence after I allow her. Its strange. We text intense for an hour or so and than suddenly have a blackout of 4 minutes. But its good. I know its good.

==
The next day.
She has marks. I checked that she likes them and she does. I'm very proud. She has my marks. It feels very good to have my pet walking around with my marks.

little pet
06-21-2016, 08:01 AM
This is just a heads up on tonight's task, but I've had to make some preparations;

Today I received a new task from Sir Stefan. Appearently, I have been rude to him again. I secretly think he's just happy I gave him a reason to make me try out something new we discussed: He wanted me to make a tack bra, and wear it of course.

So I spent some time this afternoon, pushing thumbtacks through strips of duct tape and attached them to the inside of a bra. The tacks had to be spaced evenly, about 2 centimetres apart. And I had to pay extra attention to the area where my nipples will be. While I was working, I could hear the scraping of the tacks on my desk which made me shudder a little. What would they feel like on my skin? But, I managed to make it an artwork.

I couldn't wait to try it out, so I did. The plan is to wear it tonight, but I was so curious to know how it would feel. Well let me tell you, it's quite an experience. There are enough tacks so the skin doesn't get pierced, but I could definitely feel every single one of them prick my skin like a bitch. Especially of course the tacks on my nipples.

I'm still going to have to finish my work, so I only wore it for 2 minutes. But...Sir told me that tonight I'm going to have to do my shopping wearing the bra. I have to wear it for two hours as a start. And he wants me to write a report. So after the task, I'll report back here.

I'm expecting it to be quite difficult. Sitting still will be manageable. But moving around, cycling to the stores (yup, Dutch so I cycle everywhere) to go shopping will probably be quite a challenge.

Wish me luck! I'm a little nervous...I'll keep you posted!

little pet
06-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Report, 60 minutes in.

I've just been to the supermarket wearing the tack bra. I had to get some eggs for another task (don't ask...) and I bought some stuff for dinner tomorrow. I decided to walk there instead of cycling, because I was a little afraid of what all the bumps would do to my breasts. It's a weird sensation, the tacks...painful, though it dulls a little when you don't move too much. Unfortunately, shopping requires a lot of movement, which you'd normally take for granted. Going out in public like this was a challenge for me. I find it incredibly arousing, but I also feel like everyone can tell what exactly is going on. My cheeks were on fire the whole time i was at the stores. I know a lot of people there, so occasionally I had to stop for small talk. I really didn't feel like talking...I also knew I couldn't take the bra off. Only the supermarkets are open at this hour, so no chance of slipping into a changing booth and taking it off. All the while, I could feel myself getting wetter and more excited. I really just wanted to get my shopping done. Loading the stuff on the conveyor belt was a challenge. I tried my hardest not to make a sound because of the tacks digging into my skin, when I had to bend over to reach something in the cart. To make matter worse, the checkout lady was eyeing me strangely. I told her I had a sore back. She even felt sorry for me.

The walk back wasn't very pleasant. I couldn't let the bags hang down by my side, because I had done a very thorough job with the tacks. I had made sure they were placed all around the cups of the bra, so my arms pressed into the sides. Once home, unpacking the groceries had to be done gingerly and I was glad I was done.
I just sat down to write my report, and I made the mistake of trying to adjust the bra. I pulled the fabric with the tacks away from my skin to check...no puncturing, or blood, just lots and lots of tiny red dots where the tacks had been this last hour.

But I still have another hour to go, so yeah I had to let go of the bra again. It re positioned itself in a slightly different place than before. The tacks found new places to torture my breasts, especially my nipples and the pain seems more intense now. I don't really want to breathe deeply, because that increases the pressure on my chest. But I guess I'll just have to endure another hour...

little pet
06-21-2016, 12:12 PM
Only 20 more minutes to go...It's starting to get more difficult. The pain is constant, there really is no relief to be found, even while sitting still. No way in hell I'm able to focus on anything but my breasts...

Update:

I'm done, thankfully. The last half hour was the most difficult. Luckily Sir was online to get me through the last part. I was so thankful when I could finally take the bra off. My breasts are covered in lots of tiny red marks. My nipples are especially sensitive right now. But is feels good, being bra-less.

Sir says it is a good tool, because it forces me to sit still (which I'm normally very bad at). Is this going to be a tool now, for when I'm impatient? I know that's what he must be thinking now.

Sleeping is going to be difficult, because I'm so horny now. And I am not allowed to orgasm. That will only happen when Sir deems it time.

sir stefan
06-22-2016, 05:04 AM
You did very well
I'm not sure to what extend you will stop taunting. The cane, the tackbra,... It seems to work only for a few days. But,.... What can i say. How can i not endure a little taunt? It's such a nice excuse to make your life horrible. You could have an easy peasy tv night, but now your breast and nipples suffered nicely. Now it was me who had the pleasurable night.
You did well. I like you have not been easy on yourself in making the bra. And you did a very nice report. Your the best pet any master can wish for. I'm a real happy owner.

Your orgasm of course was not suited. The idea alone. No,really you have no idea on what is appropriate timing. A little longing will be nice. You can be so much hornier. A waste not to get there.

So,..... Good you have the eggs.....

sir stefan
06-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Well....
It did not work.
My pet is difficult to control.
She is sweet.
But difficult to control.

No worry,
Its friday evening.
Time for a punishment.

little pet
06-24-2016, 12:27 PM
Tonight I'm being punished. I said sorry to my owner on Hangouts. I'm not allowed to say sorry. Sir says it's a pathetic way to excuse myself when I do something stupid or break a rule. Infractions can only be settled with punishment. To make matters worse, I forgot about the rule because I was busy with other things beside the chat. I was stupid enough not to give my full attention to my owner and then I tried to excuse myself by saying sorry.

The punishment is riding the wooden pony. I've only begun preparing everything sir told me to. An update will follow when I've finished tonight.

Sir sent me a mail with the preparations:

-position a broomstick horizontally between my table and a step on the stairs. Secure it with duct tape
-put my iPad somewhere I can still reach it when I'm straddling the pony

I also have to have within reach:
-ball gag
-flute (yeah I play the flute, though I'm very puzzled as to why I need it for my punishment)
-marker pen
-nipple clamps with small bottles of water attached to them by a thin rope
-candle
-books to stand on, on tiptoe (to get the right height for me. I'm short)

When I'm done I'll have to wait for Sir to be ready as well.

Then I'll have to put in my ball gag, light the candle, and straddle the pony so that the wood is just shy of pressing into my pussy when I'm on my toes. I'll have to wait in this position for Sir to come online on Hangouts. As a contingency, I have to set a timer for 40 minutes, in case I don't hear or see the notification.

I'll keep you posted

cutcords
06-24-2016, 12:29 PM
Aww, your wrong-hand-written lines are so cute!

sir stefan
06-24-2016, 01:11 PM
40 minutes on the way.
Her toes become tired
her pussy becomes sensitive
I give her little tasks.
but maybe I'm distracting her too much
she wants to talk.
i better shutup for 5 minutes.

sir stefan
06-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Its done.
She did 1.5 hr.
My pet is very brave.
She makes mistakes, but is really good in correcting them
She will write a bigger report later.
She needs a big cuddle now

little pet
06-24-2016, 11:10 PM
Just a quick heads up; I will be writing my update later today, with permission from Sir. I'll really need to take my time writing this one :o

little pet
06-24-2016, 11:11 PM
Aww, your wrong-hand-written lines are so cute!

Thank you, it was incredibly hard to do :p

little pet
06-25-2016, 03:24 AM
Here is my report on yesterday's punishment, as promised.

After having finished my preparations, which you can read about in an earlier post, I had to get ready. Straddle the "pony" so that I had to stand on tiptoes with my pussy just touching the wooden pole. I had to set a timer for 40 minutes and wait for Sir Stefan to come online (on hangouts) with my hands on my head and ball gag in my mouth.

I spent the first five minutes just getting used to the feeling of staying on my toes, keeping my balance. The pole between my legs was clearly present, but the feeling was far from unpleasant. Of course I knew that would change. Initially I thought I was going to be there for forty minutes. I was wondering if I would be able to get through it. After ten minutes, I felt my feet getting tired and I kept lowering myself a little. Of course the pole was too high to allow my feet to be flat on the floor. After a while, the feeling of my pussy being pressed into the pole became very annoying so I went back up on my tiptoes again. By that time, I had a pretty good idea what riding the pony would entail. I was glad that Sir checked in with me every now and then. I had my iPad in front of me on a stool, so I could see Hangouts, and type replies. It was quite the setup :-).

After about fifteen minutes, Sir told me to remove my gag and pick up my flute (which was right next to me on a stand). He told me to play a piece, without mistakes. Well...let me tell you, that was difficult. I was a little out of breath, I had to keep finding my balance, and my pussy was starting to hurt. On top of that I felt like a right idiot, standing there like that, playing my flute. Sir was gloating, especially when I told him afterwards that the piece I tried to play, is a piece I'm performing at a concert in two weeks. How I am going to be able to perform with a straight face I don't know :o...I'll have to try my best not to burst out laughing when I'll inevitably be reminded of the punishment.
Well, at least it was a temporary distraction from the growing discomfort. After that, I was left to myself again, gag back in my mouth, hands back on my head. Left to ponder my situation. Back to going up and down...having to choose between hurting my pussy, or having very painful toes.
I had to reset my timer, which by then had only ten minutes left. Back to forty minutes. The realisation that I would be there for much longer than I initially thought, hit me. I didn't think I would be able to do it. But sir managed to distract me with a silly but funny little task.

I'm an artist, and earlier, I had showed Sir I painting I was making, with colourful bugs and mosquitos. He loved it. So Sir told me to pick up my marker pen and draw a mosquito on my left breast. And a beetle on my right breast. Back to feeling like an idiot again. But by then that didn't even bother me anymore...I was just happy with the distraction. And besides, it wasn't as weird as playing my flute on the wooden pony.

By then, almost fifty minutes in, things started to get really difficult. I kept losing my balance, causing me to painfully push my pussy and clit into the pole every time. My toes were hurting and now my calves were starting to burn from the strain of being on my toes the whole time. Luckily Sir stayed with me online now. I really couldn't have done it on my own. He told me to pick up the lit candle and drip some wax on my breasts. I didn't think I was capable of laughing at that point, but when he told me to "tease the bugs" I drew on my breasts, with the wax "because bugs are annoying" I did laugh. The wax was a welcome distraction. I love the hot feeling, especially on my nipples. This led Sir to comment that I was having way too much fun, and that this wasn't really a punishment after all. I can tell you, it was really starting to feel like one!

I had to reset my timer again, this time to thirty minutes. I was reminded that this was a severe punishment, and that I wasn't done yet. I was almost in tears at that point, but sir told me he was there for me. I was now more than an hour in, and there was one thing left on the list I hadn't had to use yet. The nipple clamps, with the small water bottles attached as weights. They sucked. Big time. So painful, I wasn't able to type my replies to Sir anymore. So he told me to stay quiet, with my hands behind my back. I think the clamps were only on for five minutes, but by then I was crying for real. The pain in my nipples was intense. My legs were shaking constantly by then, my toes and pussy were in agony. I was a mess; tears, drool and sweat dripping from my body. My cunt was so wet, I must have left a puddle on the floor.

Ten minutes later, Sir reminded me why I was there, why I was suffering. I had been ignoring him in an earlier chat, getting distracted by a game I was playing. He asked me how I would like to be left alone now, to my own devices. Of course that was the last thing I wanted! I was getting desperate and begged Sir to stay with me. It really brought home the point of why my mistake had made him so angry. I had been careless, disrespectful, rude. The tears started again, but my pussy was so unbelievably wet...I hardly knew anything anymore...time was a blur. And then..the timer was done. The last thirty minutes were up. I was allowed to get off the pony. I could hardly lift my leg over the pole the get off it, they were shaking so much. It took me a good while to get back to being myself again. This had been so unbelievably intense and heavy. Afterwards, sir told me I had been on the pony for an hour and a half...I didn't even realise how long it had been...

sir stefan
06-25-2016, 03:53 AM
Dear pet,
Your report is superb.
Your excersize was superb.
I was there, i know.
Reading it like this is beautifull.

You know ( we discussed) how i felt when you where not paying attention to me when we where chatting. You know (as you clearly explain in your report) how sad that made me feel. How bad it felt that you were not giving me all the attention while at the same time you know that you always get the 110% from me. You know that it was not just the slip of tongue that you said "sorry" during our chat. You know that you said it because you basically were not with me.
So you know how that made me feel real abandoned and sad.
But very clearly, very fast, you realized that you did not want that. That you did not want to make me feel sad. That you really wanted to do something to cheer me up. You begged for a punishment. And you begged it to be severe such that you would feel your failure to be fully whiped clean.

The task you did was created to achieve that. Everybody can read it was severe. Everybody can now share your feelings of discomfort, of pain, of suffering.
I am proud you did. It made me feel good. I really felt your sacrifice to get back to me. You're the best pet i can wish for.
A big thankyou for you

little pet
06-28-2016, 02:11 AM
As punishment for forgetting my clothes mail (i have to send my owner a report on what I'm wearing every day) I had to go shopping for 2 hours wearing my tackbra and, a new addition: tack panties! :eek: a very appropriate punishment, Sir thought.

I'm now 1,5 hours on the way. Sir told me to grab a cup of coffee to "sit down and relax". So that's what I'm doing now. Though i can't really call it sitting. I'm in pain. Can't concentrate on writing more right now.

Wish me luck please. I'll update later when i can think properly...

little pet
06-28-2016, 05:26 AM
As promised, here is a full report on this mornings punishment.

As said, I was being punished for forgetting my clothes mail. I wore the tack bra once before and though it was painful and very uncomfortable, it made me very horny. In a conversation that followed I casually mentioned to Sir, that I had seen a blog by a woman who had a tack bra. But she also had tack panties! I was intrigued, but it scared me a little. Appearently, Sir really liked the idea. And that's how I came to wear tack panties along with my bra today.

I had to be out for 2 hours. I decided to do some birthday shopping for a few friends. Putting the bra and panties on, took some serious courage. I decided to wear a sweater and loose fitting trousers, so that the tacks wouldn't be too hard on my pussy. Getting dressed was hard, especially lifting my legs and bending down to tie my shoe laces.

After that, i set out to the stores. Of course, I couldn't use my bike with the tacks in my panties, so I had to walk 10 minutes. I was struck by how much i took normal movements for granted, until there were lots and lots of little spikes poking the most sensitive parts of my body. Bending down, reaching up, sliding my bag from my shoulder, everything became a major challenge. Every movement sent a wave of pain and excitement through my body. I unconsciously sighed or let out the occasional moan. And of course I was sure everyone could tell exactly why I was moving so gingerly.

At a clothing store, I saw I dress I'd been looking at before. It was on sale and I didn't want to pass up on the opportunity. Even though it meant trying it on. Changing was quite the ordeal. There wasn't a stool or anything so I had to bend down to undo my shoelaces again(sitting might not have been better though). The dress was a perfect fit though, so at least I was rewarded for my suffering. So I just had to get dressed again and pay...no big deal of course....

After that I needed a break, so I went to get some coffee. The waiter was annoyingly happy, holding the door for me, leading me to a table. He then proceeded to wait for me while I sat down. I tried to keep a straight face while I carefully sat down. Fuck! I then had to set my bags down on the floor before he took my order. He even asked me if I was alright :o. I gave some evasive answer and then thankfully, he left to get my coffee. My face couldn't have been redder if I wanted. I tried my best to get comfortable, but it just didn't work. Leaning backwards slightly, helped just a little. But the tacks stayed where they were, firmly pressed into my labia. I found out that, while moving around was hard, sitting quietly with nothing to distract me from the pain was even worse. There was just no relief. So I tried to type an update in my blog. And I mailed sir to updat him on my situation. He said he was proud of me and he was very supportive. Apart from the gloating of course...
By the time I had finished my coffee and my updates, I had reached my 2 hours. But I still had the 10 minutes walk back home (much to Sir's liking). Standing up again was agony, and I don't think I did a very good job of concealing that.

Walking back was the hardest part. I was tired, hot and in pain. And oh so horny. My thighs moved against the side of my panties as I walked. Boobs bounce when walking...something else I just took for granted....not this time though. My breasts and pussy were on fire by now. I was so glad to get home after this shopping trip! Taking the bra and panties of was quite painful as well. The relief came after. My breasts and pussy were covered in tiny red spots, They looked like they'd been in a fight with a hedgehog. The skin wasn't broken, and by now, the spots are fading rapidly.

Once I regained my wits a little, I had a chat with Sir on hangouts. He was very proud of me. I had done it! Hell, I was proud of me too. He had me tape a vibrator on my clit and of course he wanted me to tell about every painful, embarrassing little detail. I was was rewarded with two mind blowing orgasms that left me in tears of utter bliss and relief.

sir stefan
06-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Well,
A great report, an amazing journey.
Not sure whether gd will attract members because they want to read,
or get cancelations because they can't stand the jealous feelings as they wish they could have such a sweet nice pet.
You had a wonderfull time.
We had a wonderfull chat.

But as much as I am domming you, You are putting great pressure on my ability to come with a next task. Luckily you're out of open punishments for now.
(last time you succeeded to stay clear for 3 days)

little pet
06-28-2016, 05:49 AM
Thank you Sir :-)

And I hope people don't get jealous, just hope they enjoy what I write!

little pet
07-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Today I'm treating you to a punishment I had to do yesterday...A well deserved one...One that I really asked for myself, but was a little more than I had bargained for...

I like to post witty, smart-assed bans in the you're banned thread. I especially like taunting Sir. Of course, that's the main reason this thread exists. Sir says he likes a challenge, and so I picked it up a notch. The "conversation" in the thread turned to schoolgirl fantasies. Being in school, under a strict master or mistress. Spankings, corner time. These things really turn me on. Well you can tell if you read my likes! So I decided to push the subject a little...little taunts, remarks to Sir about that. It was, of course blatantly obvious I'm a little ashamed to say. Even when Sir warned me, I continued because I thought it would be fun. Hey I was horny...apparently the capacity to think straight went away a little.

So Sir decided to send me back to school. Not just any school...He'd invented the Submissive's School of Line Writers. I had to do an admission test on http://writeforme.org. I sucked. I have to look at my keyboard when typing and I use two fingers most of the time, so I made a lot of mistakes. Sir said that I would need training and extra monitoring for that.

So I was sent on my first school day.

Of course I had to wear a uniform. The one that Sir came up with for me, consisted of all the things listed in my dislikes. I had to put a big dollop of toothpaste on my clit, put my small buttplug in my ass, tie a crotchrope and then put icecubes between my labia. I had to wear my clamps with bells on my nipples and oh, I was allowed a short skirt. I then had to sit down and do a writing assignment on writeforme. I wasn't allowed to go to the toilet and I was told that I would have to lick my buttplug clean after I was done. So yeah, I was treated to everything in my list of dislikes. And I know all too well...I really asked for that by continuing to taunt Sir :o
To make matters worse, after I'd put the toothpaste on my clit, I went to get my small buttplug, but I couldn't find it. It can't have been far, but the toothpaste was burning like crazy and I didn't feel like searching my drawers like that. So I grabbed my large butt plug.

I then had to start my task.

Write 20 lines. For every mistake I made, I'd have to wip both my breasts 10x and my pussy 5x. With every mistake, the program had me start over at the beginning of the line. For every pause longer than 2 seconds, I got 1 penalty line extra. I made 22 mistakes in total and ended up having to write 5 extra lines. So that would give me 220 strokes on each breast, and a 110 on my pussy. Sir said, if I thought that would be too much, I could take the test again and that would count as 5 mistakes.

I decided to try again, because i wanted to get a lower number of strokes with the whip. I started out wel... but my "uniform" was so incredibly distracting. The clamps hurt, and tinkled as I typed. The toothpaste was burning and the crotch rope did a good job of rubbing it in even more. The ice cubes really didn't help with the burning of the toothpaste. The butt plug was even worse. I just couldn't ignore the feeling of my ass being so full. I kept fucking up with my typing so the second try yielded even more strokes. Thankfully, Sir told me I could take the original amount from the first try.

I was allowed to take of the crotch rope and nipple clamps first. But I wasn't allowed to use the bathroom or take the butt plug out until after my punishment.

I had a lot of whipping to do, more than i'd gotten before. So I did 50 strokes at a time on each breast. This felt ok, not too painful and my breasts became nice and red. My pussy was harder, I could only do 20 strokes at a time. It was red and swollen after just 20 strokes. And wet....oh so very wet...But I made it, I was done!

That just left me with taking the buttplug out and licking it clean.

I'd like to say that I can finish my report here, because I was done...But I wasn't. I really don't want to continue typing this part, but I have to. I asked for it myself by being so stupid and careless. And now I'm going to die of embarrassment every time I see the views of this thread go up :o

I couldn't do it. I took the plug out of my ass, and it wasn't completely clean. I'd done atm before, but I then I'd had time to do some cleanup first. This time I didn't really have the chance to prepare. Sir wasn't online at that time, and after 5 minutes of sitting there not being able to do anything I decided to clean the plug in the sink and put it away with the rest of the toys. I knew I was going to have to tell him when he'd be online later. I felt bad, I felt very disappointed with myself.

10 minutes later, Sir was online so we could chat about my first school day. I told him everything had gone well and I was very horny as a result. Apart from the last part...So then I had to explain what I've just written above to Sir. In detail. Every humiliating detail...

I thought he would punish me and that would be that. But Sir told me to get my butt plug again. I had to put it back up my ass again. By then I had a good idea of what was going to happen. But Sir was also very kind, he said he was there for me now. He had me stroke my pussy, which was dripping wet by now. I'm still amazed by that. I felt so unbelievably embarrassed, and I knew what I was going to have to do...and it made me so very horny. I was allowed to pleasure myself a bit more, and then I had to stop. Sir told me to take the butt plug out again and put it on my desk in front of me. I had to tell him if it was dirty again. Which, luckily, it wasn't this time. I was allowed to pleasure myself again and the I had to pick up the plug...and lick it clean, all around. This time, I was able to do it...It wasn't too bad, because all I tasted was the strawberry flavored lube i'd used. I was glad I did do it this time. I really couldn't have done it the first time. Even though Sir is convinced I could have if he'd been there online with me. I'm not convinced and I don't think I want to find out.

Well, this was a very eventful first day at Sir's school...He has been talking about my second day already, where he'll incorporate every like and dislike on my list! Just writing this is making me so excited and horny, but also a little anxious. But I know I have a very strict owner, but one I know I can trust.

I hope you'll enjoy reading this, I'm sure my owner will. And he can be assured that I won't be taunting him anytime soon...Well, at least until I'm too horny to think straight anymore...

sir stefan
07-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Of course... a good report.... you are so good at this.
It was a pitty I could not be online first time that you pulled out your butplug. As you say, I am convinced you would have licked it. You wanted. But couldn't. I have always been able to help you with things you want, but can't. You are brave. I asked whether you wanted to change atm to a limit after you completed the licking, but you didn't.
So don't worry, I will be able to show you also can when it is dirty.
At the end, I am proud. There was a little hickup, but you completed the full task. Your first day at the Submissives School of LineWriters. Wearing an uniform with all of your dislikes. And I am sure you are proud. You did not get a punishment for the staggerimg at the end, instead we just tried again together and you completed it all. You can be proud, I am sure you are proud.

sir stefan
08-11-2016, 02:34 AM
Well,
Its clear my pet is hopelessly bored.
It's raining and she needs to work outside but can't.
She is taunting me and taunting me hoping for some distraction.

Soooo,
- I think it's time to go topless
- Bind your breasts around the base
- Connect the loose end to the table
- Prepare your whip, a candle and your ipad.
- Write an essay of 500 words in this thread entitled: "taunting my owner on getdare"
- For every period you need: 10 strokes with the whip at a breast of choice.
- For every comma you need: 10 drops from the candle on a breast of choice.

Good luck

little pet
08-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Well, i hope you're not expecting a Pullitzer prize-worthy piece :eek:

But I'll do my best Sir.

sir stefan
08-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Mhhh, i was not,
But it's a nice suggestion

little pet
08-11-2016, 05:41 AM
A lengthy essay of exactly five hundred words on my extremely well deserved punishment for taunting and making a general mockery of my righteous and extremely respectable proprietor, to show everyone on this website how very regrettable and unforgivable I find this particular show of disrespect from yours truly.

Over the course of the past few days, I must unfortunately admit that I have been exasperating and jeering at my owner in the most exasperating and irksome manner possible. On the most amusing and hilarious Getdare thread that all you respectable readers will no doubt have heard of; You're Banned, I have been making very snide remarks and extremely clever comebacks at the expense of my possessor and dominator. I must admit that I take a very sarcastic, but masochistic liking in trying to bring my master down a peg or two. Difficult words and synonyms are the tools of my trade by which I'm trying to establish vocabular dominance over my not so enviable owner.

He will in turn complain about and rile me over having to use a web based search engine to find translations of the particular terms I have been using in multiple posts. I have always tried to defended my poor and innocent self by explaining to him that I really can't be held responsible for his lack of knowledge of certain words or expressions that I use in my rebuttals towards him or any other user on the thread in question for that matter.

My master and owner has implemented a new rule for his underling that states; "always use understandable language". I must say that I do absolutely not see that there should be any problem with this rule whatsoever. All this time I have indeed been using language and words that I have always found easily understandable, though I do sincerely appreciate my proprietor's concern for me to be able to participate on a website that employs a langue that is not my first.

A point that he might have failed to mention though and I'm quite hesitant to bring up, is that it is entirely possible that he has designed this rule not for his property, but for himself. I must admit that I have had suspicions towards that possibility for quite a lengthy amount of time now but I have always been very careful not to jest or satirise his use and understanding of this oh so beautiful and sophisticated international language.

To show the deep regret and sympathy I am feeling towards him for these affronts, I will now write my essay and grovel at his feet in hope of forgiveness. I will make my newly obsequious and compliable state known by not snivelling or bowing and scraping, but rather by deferentially adoring his beautiful designer shoes which I'm not even worthy off kissing. I will beseech and prostrate myself before him on the dirty floor so that he might take pity on his biddable and servile property.

little pet
08-11-2016, 05:45 AM
I am done Sir, thank you for entertaining, I mean punishing me. I deserved it.

In my essay I've used: 9 commas and 15 points. So I've had to do 90 drips of wax and 150 strokes with the whip on my breasts.
I must say that the whipping was quite handy for whacking the wax off my breasts. Through it was quite painful, tightly bound as they were.

sir stefan
08-11-2016, 05:58 AM
My dear pet,
You're essay is absolutely adorable. It is of great quality. I love it.
Not a single word i could not understand, it's all proper English. I have the feeling you have been trying to use nice long sentences for some strange reason.

For all this,
I allow you to kneel down,
Knees on a pillow,
Still topless,
And worship my designer shoes for 10 minutes.

As we live apart i am afraid your sneakers have to stand-in for my shoes. A timer will be sufficient to be sure of the duration.

You're my fantastic super-pet.
I will look down at you while you are worshipping.
I will crawl through your hair and scratch your neck softly.

little pet
08-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Dear Sir,

Thank you, but I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the length of my sentences :D

I will now worship your shoes Sir. Thank you for deeming me worthy.

sir stefan
08-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Dear Sir,

Thank you, but I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the length of my sentences :D

I will now worship your shoes Sir. Thank you for deeming me worthy.

Just telling you that you're the best pet from the best from the best pet's that can be found on this site or anywhere else on the world.

For which reason i am so happy to scratch your neck and crawl through your hear, and listen to your moans while you are worshipping my shoes.

Mmmmhhhh

little pet
09-08-2016, 07:13 AM
I suddenly remembered I promised my owner to post last weeks punishment here. I must admit I have totally forgotten, until now that I visited this section again. I hope he is not too angry about my forgetfulness. Here it is;

I earned it all by myself, though Sir had been teasing me relentlessly for the last 5 days. He knows I hate to lose an argument and he's very cunningly used that against me. He told me that if I could make a ban in the "you're banned thread" that contained at least 20 words he had to google, I would be punished. And I just told you how much I like a challenge right? I thought it would be more of a funishment, because I know how much Sir likes these online battles we have. So, I decided to give him exactly what he asked for and then some! Hell, I was horny and wanting attention!

I wrote down a Swedish sentence that said something along the lines of; how lazy Sir was for making me earn my own punishments this way. Oh and I also suggested that he might have gone soft. In Swedish... We're both Dutch... We can't do Swedish. I know a little, but I had to google it myself. I was really quite proud and smug :-) This didn't last long however. Sit had counted the number of words, it was 33, and told me I'd just earned myself a 33-fold punishment. It would become a whole day filled with misery for me.

For two days I had to wait. While Sir kept giving me reminders what I'd gotten myself into, made me nervous, but kept all his plans to himself. He said I was really fucked this time and I believed him.

12:00
When 12 'o clock came around Thursday morning, I was a mess of nerves. He'd send me an email an hour earlier telling me to prepare the cane and my whip, gather some stinging nettles from my garden and be ready for him. Now, the whip isn't a big deal, I really like it actually. The cane is a lot more severe... but stinging nettles just scare the crap out of me. Even though I've used them before, getting very horny in the process, I still have some sort of fear for them.

I had to do line writing in the chat, meaning Sir gave me a sentence to write and I had to type it. Quickly enough and without mistakes. I suck at typing, I make mistakes all the time and I have to look at my keyboard to know where the letters are. So it was very stressful with the whip, cane and nettles lying next to me, ready to be used as punishment if I made a mistake. Sir kept increasing the pace and when I inevitably made a mistake, I had to whip my breasts and nipples. But when I made more mistakes, Sir told me the whip was almost finished and we would have to move on to the nettles. In half an hour, Sir had managed to reduce me to a sobbing, nervous mess, just by typing lines. Luckily, I did the last number of lines correct and the nettles weren't used...yet.

He then moved on to asking me questions which I had to answer immediately and honestly. They were quite intimate and personal and I struggled to give truthful and elaborate answers. And then I even started arguing with Sir about the way he was asking questions, saying he was wrong, basically. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking... I had to take the nettles and rub them on my left breast. I had to swallow a few times but then I did it. It stung and itched, but it wasn't very painful but it left me in tears. I hate them, but I love the feeling at the same time. On to more questions and another mistake. My right breast ended up stinging and itchy as well. Luckily Sir decided I'd deserved a break. And I really needed it.

13:00
After a 15 minute break, Sir sent me an email with his new instructions: 33 Google words, 33 edges. I had to tape my legs to my chair and tie my upper body to the chair as well. I had to lay my whip and strong clamps in front of me, with a piece of paper to keep check of the numbers. I then had to put my vibrator in my thong and 33 times, have it on the highest setting for a minute each time. In between these minutes, I could switch to another setting, but I was not allowed to switch it off. Orgasming was strictly forbidden! I could use the whip and clamps to distract myself. This had me worried, because I have a very powerful vibrator. But I didn't have a choice, so I switched I on.
The first few times went fine. It was a very pleasant feeling. The pauses in between were fine too, not enough to really build up an orgasm yet. But after 10 times, I was starting to worry. I was getting more and more turned on and I was wondering how I was going to be able to be able to survive another 23 without orgasming. I switched to high again and decided to use the clamps on my nipples now. They hurt like hell, but it only contributed to my horniness. After 3 more edges, I took them off, but the pain that caused, turned me on even more and I was sweating by now! I whipped my breasts in between the edges, hoping that would work. It didn't. I felt the orgasm build up further and further with each minute the vibe was on the highest setting. When I'd reached my 21st edge, I came. So incredibly hard, I was shaking! The joy of the orgasm was lessened a little however, because I knew I wasn't allowed to cum. I told Sir I'd failed and expected hem to be angry with me. Fortunately, he wasn't. He believed I'd done my best. This was the very first time I'd come without permission though and I felt bad about it. He gave me the chance to make up for it, by stroking the nettle over my pussy. After that I had to put my chastity belt on and lock it, because it was time for the next punishment and Sir didn't want any more accidents. This was torture, because of the itching from the nettles!

14:00
I received my next punishment: 33 Google words, 33 lines to write at writeforme.org. I was cursing a little, because I'm so bad at it. But I cursed even more when I saw what I had to write; it was exact same Swedish sentence that i had been taunting Sir with! I hated it, but I had no choice but to start this impossible task. Every time I made a mistake, I had to start the sentence from the beginning again. I was cursing, angry, frustrated. Sir had written that he though I would probably have a good think about how I brought this onto myself. Well... I did and I was cursing myself for being so stupid. 40 minutes and 80 sentences later, Sir told me I could stop, because I had an errant to run at 15:00 hours. I had to keep the chastity belt on and I wasn't allowed to put on any make-up or do my hair.

15:30
When I returned, the next punishment was already in my inbox; 33 Google words, a 33 minute walk wearing tack bra and tack panties. He gave me the code for the lock, so I could take the chastity belt off. My breasts and pussy were still sensitive from the nettles, so I dreaded putting my new "underwear" on. But I did it, and I did my walk. I was so glad I could take them off afterwards, it was very prickly and uncomfortable.
I received an email from Sir, saying that I could have a little break because this one took a little longer than expected and he'd have to skip the next punishment. I was feeling quite relieved at this point, and the nerves were long gone. I was stupid enough to tease Sir about not being able to give his next punishment.
He contacted me around 17:00 hours to tell me to start cooking and be ready with my plate and a list of toys and stuff he sent, 30 minutes later. The list included a bottle of water, iPad, p rope, small and large butt plugs, vinegar, tooth paste, ice cubes, pegs, chain (2 metres/ 6 foot) and lock.

17:30
I was ready, waiting for my owner with my dinner plate in front of me. First he had me put the chain around my neck and close that with a padlock. The key was in another room. Then I had to fasten the end to the leg of my desk with the code lock. I had sent Sir a new code without looking and threw away the picture, so I couldn't get loose without him saying so.
Then I got a stern lecture about being so cheerful this afternoon, while I was still being punished and laughing at him for not having the time to give me a punishment later. I wasn't being very respectful, and he was right.
He told me to empty my plate onto a serving tray and pour a big slosh of vinegar over it. Only then was I allowed to eat, without using my hands. It was gross, the vinegar had spoiled the whole meal which was something I had looked forward to; Thai noodles with mixed vegetables and shrimp. He told me this would be the only food I would be having tonight. I was locked up so even if I wanted to, I couldn't get anything else. Just nasty, cold food and a bottle of water, that's what I'd earned myself by being so rude and disrespectful. This was a big push... I'd written about it in my fantasy story, but I'd never experienced this before. It was so humiliating, it made me feel very small and insignificant. I was almost in tears, but I was also incredibly turned on by this. But before I even had time to recover from this shock, Sir told me he had started a thread for me.

He didn't have much time that evening, so I had to work for my own release, by getting permission from 5 Getdare members. He had listed the toys I mentioned above and people were free to use them to give me tasks to earn my freedom. After all 5 permissions had been earned, he would give me the code for my lock.

First off, I had to beg everyone, which was very hard for me to do, especially after my humiliating dinner. But fortunately, there were enough kind people willing to help me with tasks. If you want, you can check the thread out right here. It was quite the ordeal, and in total it took me 4,5 hours to get free! The last task was very nice though. I had to make a drawing of myself, including all the tasks I'd had to do in it (also in the thread). After that, Sir gave me the code and I was finally free.

He told me he was very proud of me, and that I'd done a great job. I was feeling proud of me too! This had been the longest I had even been locked up and I had spent 10 hours being punished with misery.

Well... I say misery... That's what Sir called it. Being the masochist that I am of course, I loved it. Very much. Yes, it was very difficult at times, but that's what made the experience so thrilling and intense. I love being pushed to my limits. I loved the feeling of dread, knowing it would be a very long day. I love getting tasks that are very difficult. Sir knows that too, of course. He knows how I like to be treated and I'd gotten exactly what I'd asked for. And of course he loves that too :-)

And I'm never calling him soft again. He's really proven that he isn't. Even though I've never doubted that before.

sir stefan
09-08-2016, 09:42 AM
I must say, .... thank you very much.
I know the whole story,...i have been part of it,.. actually, i have been causing it.
But it is incredably to read. I relive the whole day, i can feel your emotions. It's great.
thanks for the report.,

And for those who wondefr:
- yes this really happened exactly as my pet wrote
- my pet is the best pet or sub any master or person can whish for