PDA

View Full Version : Punish me and make me wet

Purple13
06-04-2016, 12:05 PM
I have finals for the next two weeks or so. I haven't been active in here and always procrastinate. I'm always wet in math class as my mind wanders to other things. I deserve punishment and dares to do whilst studying to keep me concentrated and at night. Keep in mind I live with my family and don't have access to a vibrator while they are home. Please punish me as I deserve.

ksoma
06-04-2016, 12:16 PM
If willing to, take of panties before class and insert just the crotch onto your pussy. Try to edge in class, taking full advantage of how wet and horny you get during the day anyways.
When you get home, strip nude before a mirror, take your panties out and suck all your built up wetness out of them, while masturbating to the sight of yourself sucking the cum out of your panties.

Do your homework and studying while your vibe is on and in your panties, if possible. Do not cum. If you orgasm, you are denied until 24 hours are up, starting once your homework is finished. If you end up cumming more than once, you are denied for multiples of that 24 hours.
You will either be denied and able to focus on work, or you will learn to focus on the work and keep your arousal under control.
After home work is done, if you haven't cum, take off and suck on your soaked panties from all that built up while doing homework, and bring yourself to as many orgasms as you want.
If you came, you still have to suck on your panties, but in the knowledge that you can only TASTE your arousal, but not do anything about it.

Purple13
06-04-2016, 12:22 PM
If willing to, take of panties before class and insert just the crotch onto your pussy. Try to edge in class, taking full advantage of how wet and horny you get during the day anyways.
When you get home, strip nude before a mirror, take your panties out and suck all your built up wetness out of them, while masturbating to the sight of yourself sucking the cum out of your panties.

Do your homework and studying while your vibe is on and in your panties, if possible. Do not cum. If you orgasm, you are denied until 24 hours are up, starting once your homework is finished. If you end up cumming more than once, you are denied for multiples of that 24 hours.
You will either be denied and able to focus on work, or you will learn to focus on the work and keep your arousal under control.
After home work is done, if you haven't cum, take off and suck on your soaked panties from all that built up while doing homework, and bring yourself to as many orgasms as you want.
If you came, you still have to suck on your panties, but in the knowledge that you can only TASTE your arousal, but not do anything about it.

I can't do that before class, and I don't think I can edge either. Is there something safe that I can keep inside me all day? I will do the part at home though.

ksoma
06-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Try marbles. Small, solid, and clean. 4 or 5 that you just feel inside you, held in by your panties. At home remove them one and at time, suck it clean, and go for the next one. Wear slightly undersized panties to make sure they don't slip out!

Purple13
06-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Try marbles. Small, solid, and clean. 4 or 5 that you just feel inside you, held in by your panties. At home remove them one and at time, suck it clean, and go for the next one. Wear slightly undersized panties to make sure they don't slip out!

I don't have marbles, but would a small rubber ball work the same? Should I tape it in?

ksoma
06-04-2016, 12:42 PM
I don't have marbles, but would a small rubber ball work the same? Should I tape it in?

they should work, but wash them well before you use them. I worry your cum won't taste so good on rubber though.
Either wear too small of panties, or tape them in. I recommend panties because you can suck your own wetness off of them as well, but if you are worried, use the tape.

brat_tamer
06-04-2016, 03:30 PM
You're in need of punishment too, huh?

You will receive a soapy water enema which you will hold for ten minutes while you are spanked on your bare ass 100 times with a belt and 100 times with a hairbrush.

wolf82
06-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Here's a couple options ...

1) no panties during class - this should get your mind busy
2) hairbrush inside you while attempting to study

full report about how it felt please either in the threads or pm.