PDA

View Full Version : Sleep dares for teenage female

Sleep1234
06-03-2016, 07:48 PM
So I want my sleep to be uncomfortable and mildly painful, rn I'm just doing sandpaper bra but I need more, but I'm definitely sleeping in my bed with the door closed but you can control pillows and blankets and clothes and stuff thanks.

Sleep1234
06-03-2016, 07:52 PM
So I want my sleep to be uncomfortable and mildly painful, rn I'm just doing sandpaper bra but I need more, but I'm definitely sleeping in my bed with the door closed but you can control pillows and blankets and clothes and stuff thanks.

I'll also accept pee holding for the night

bubba51
06-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for the night

Postevak
06-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Wear as many panties as possible.

JulieKEames
06-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Try attaching clothespins to your nipples or pussy lips. If you roll around on your sleep, attach a string to the clothespins and tie it somewhere stationary so that the act of rolling around can pull them off.

You can also try inserting an ice cube into your pussy or ass just before bedtime. It will take a while for it to melt completely, so sleeping on a towel will help to avoid getting the sheets too wet.

Sexkittin
06-04-2016, 09:48 PM
You could sleep naked with only a thin sheet covering you.
Also, this is in the wrong forum.

Sleep1234
06-05-2016, 06:24 AM
You could sleep naked with only a thin sheet covering you.
Also, this is in the wrong forum.

I know I posted this before I figured out how get dare works

Lookin4sin
06-05-2016, 06:32 AM
How about sleep on the floor with clothespins attached to each pussy lip and then taped to your inner thighs. Fashion a spreader bar and sleep that way. You could also attach clothespins around your areolas clamping you skin to where the areola color begins, maybe 4 clothespins each areola.