PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation dares 35m

humili8meplz
06-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Over the next couple of weeks I'll have 6 days at home alone! I really need some humiliation. Please send me some dares I beg to be humiliated. I will post reports at the end of each day when I have been home alone (Mon, Wed, Fri).

My likes... I really like to be told what I must do. I am happy to suffer light pain (will consider heavier pain as a punishment or to really push me). I get really hot when told to do something in public especially if I have to go to a shop to buy something humiliating eg. a dress or stockings, high heels etc.

I enjoy being humiliated with food - told what I am allowed to eat (if I am allowed to eat), (maybe something humiliating - maybe a blindfolded choice). Dared to tip it over me or to wear it inside my clothes or insert it. Being commanded to purchase foods for humiliation is a real turn on.

I enjoy having to write on myself or wear women's clothing under my normal clothes.

I also enjoy toilet humiliation. from being forbidden to use the toilet to holding it all day, to using my own pee and scat on myself etc. I am happy to get messy.

Finally feel free to tell me how much I can or cannot masturbate during these days.

Will not do...
I cannot do anything that will permanently harm or mark me. I must be clean and presentable each evening.
I will not do anything too humiliating in public eg visible cross dress.
I will not meet anyone.
I will not do anything illegal.

I promise that I will post back reports of what I have done. Including the details and how it made me feel.

Thank you so much in advance.

humili8meplz
06-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Please someone send me some dares, or let me know what I've got wrong on this post.

Thanks