PDA

View Full Version : Play with me! F/21

Someone0000
06-03-2016, 12:40 PM
I am celebrating finally having my own private room and bath!! Join me! Everything in my likes please, also any rules for the next 24h are welcome but I will be with other people for most of the time except between 10pm- 10am East coast

Thanks so much, have fun!!
Feel free to send punishments, games, tasks, rules, anything at all, also anything not in my limits feel free to mention and I'll try it! I need to try new things ;)

Thanks a ton! I'll be checking back in 10 minutes, I'm about to take a shower :)

ksoma
06-03-2016, 12:59 PM
If you have tea light candles, light two, and let them go for a few minutes, until they build up a good amount of wax. Blow them out, and then carefully lower each tit, one at a time, into the foil cup, so that you end up dipping your nipple directly into the pool of wax.
You should have lovely wax nipple caps when done!

If you don't have those types of candles, use regular candles, and hold your breast in place with one hand, while guiding drops with the other, until you have, drip at a time, coated your nipples.

If open to limited insertion, take a clean pair of panties, turned inside out, and stuff the crotch of them into your pussy. Not the whole thing, just the crotch.

Roll 3 dice. reroll ones. Using your bullet vibe. you must force yourself to cum that many times, all in one session.
When you are done cumming, pull out your soaked panties, and suck all of your cum out of them. Take your time and enjoy it.
If completely unwilling to do insertions, do this without the panties. Lick your toy clean when done.

Use your ruler to beat the wax off of your nipples when everything else is done.

iSwitchBitch
06-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Until 10PM, you are only allowed to use the restroom 3 times. You must drink a cup of cold water every half hour until then.

When you sleep tonight you will do it with your ankles bound by your scarf and hands belt cuffed behind you. No clothes allowed. :)

SingleBall
06-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Masturbate and have at least three orgasms in a row. Audio record the full masturbation session and post it to soundgasm.net or similar site.
Post the link in this thread and let us enjoy as well...

humili8meplz
06-03-2016, 01:54 PM
You have a bath to yourself. Get into it fully dressed. When you get out take everything off except your panties. Then masterbate in them. Following this suck out all of the liquid you can.

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-03-2016, 02:28 PM
Wear a bra connection wedgie for the next 10 hours.

MasterDaddy02
06-03-2016, 06:25 PM
congratulations on having your own space now. Let's see if this will be fun for you.

1. You will start off and see if you can last all night with a full bladder, without being allowed to use the bathroom whatsoever. You must drink, 24ozs of water every hour starting at 4pm until you are in bed for the night. If you cannot last all night, then you will pee in a cup or container. Then you must take a "Golden Shower." You will have to keep it on your whole body for that amount of time you broke down.

2. You must edge 6 times daily while at home. While out in public.
3. You are not allowed to orgasm until the end of the night . But only once for the next, 10 days.
4. You must roll dice to see what you will be wearing daily for the next, 10 days. Breakdown is the following.

1 means re throw.
2. = no bra
3 = no panties
4= 2 pieces of clothing only.
5 = 1 piece of clothing only.
6 = 3 pieces of clothing only .

You must wear a toy to bed for the next 10 days.
You will pm me, and I will surprise with what you must wear .
That is what will be the fun and excitement for you.

Someone0000
06-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Until 10PM, you are only allowed to use the restroom 3 times. You must drink a cup of cold water every half hour until then.

When you sleep tonight you will do it with your ankles bound by your scarf and hands belt cuffed behind you. No clothes allowed. :)

I had lots of fun doing this one, thank you!

Someone0000
06-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Wear a bra connection wedgie for the next 10 hours.

I slept in it (on a different night than the other Dares), thank you very much for your dare :)

brat_tamer
06-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Stimulate your bullet vibe for a half hour. How many orgasms did you have?

For every orgasm you have, you will be spanked on the bare ass ten times with the ruler. I expect a full report.

Someone0000
06-08-2016, 06:03 PM
If you have tea light candles, light two, and let them go for a few minutes, until they build up a good amount of wax. Blow them out, and then carefully lower each tit, one at a time, into the foil cup, so that you end up dipping your nipple directly into the pool of wax.
You should have lovely wax nipple caps when done!

If you don't have those types of candles, use regular candles, and hold your breast in place with one hand, while guiding drops with the other, until you have, drip at a time, coated your nipples.

If open to limited insertion, take a clean pair of panties, turned inside out, and stuff the crotch of them into your pussy. Not the whole thing, just the crotch.

Roll 3 dice. reroll ones. Using your bullet vibe. you must force yourself to cum that many times, all in one session.
When you are done cumming, pull out your soaked panties, and suck all of your cum out of them. Take your time and enjoy it.
If completely unwilling to do insertions, do this without the panties. Lick your toy clean when done.

Use your ruler to beat the wax off of your nipples when everything else is done.
I do have those small candles, so I was able to do the first part of the date, which I loved thank you so much. I didn't do the insertion, but I did roll the dice and get 2,4, and 5 and managed to cum 11 times. Thank you for your dare!

congratulations on having your own space now. Let's see if this will be fun for you.

1. You will start off and see if you can last all night with a full bladder, without being allowed to use the bathroom whatsoever. You must drink, 24ozs of water every hour starting at 4pm until you are in bed for the night. If you cannot last all night, then you will pee in a cup or container. Then you must take a "Golden Shower." You will have to keep it on your whole body for that amount of time you broke down.

2. You must edge 6 times daily while at home. While out in public.
3. You are not allowed to orgasm until the end of the night . But only once for the next, 10 days.
4. You must roll dice to see what you will be wearing daily for the next, 10 days. Breakdown is the following.

1 means re throw.
2. = no bra
3 = no panties
4= 2 pieces of clothing only.
5 = 1 piece of clothing only.
6 = 3 pieces of clothing only .

You must wear a toy to bed for the next 10 days.
You will pm me, and I will surprise with what you must wear .
That is what will be the fun and excitement for you.

1. I did last all night, but as golden shower was in my limits wouldn't have done that anyway.
#2 and 3 I did and the last one as well, but not four as I still live with a house full of people.
Thank you for your dare

MasterDaddy02
06-08-2016, 10:39 PM
This dare will be fun for you.

1. You will ask someone in the house to choose a number between 3 and 15.
2. That will be how many edges you must do.
3. Ask someone else to choose a number between 3 and 10.
4. That will be how long you must do each edge for.
5. Then you will add both numbers together. Then you will spank your ass after each edge that many times. You will first wet your ass, then spank it with either a belt or the bristle end of the hairbrush.
6. You will spank each nipple, 10 times after each edge as well with the ruler.

Someone0000
06-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Stimulate your bullet vibe for a half hour. How many orgasms did you have?

For every orgasm you have, you will be spanked on the bare ass ten times with the ruler. I expect a full report.

Do you want full contact the whole time, or am I allowed to take breaks between each orgasm? Thank you for your dare, I will complete it as soon as you respond.

Someone0000
06-09-2016, 11:23 AM
This dare will be fun for you.

1. You will ask someone in the house to choose a number between 3 and 15.
2. That will be how many edges you must do.
3. Ask someone else to choose a number between 3 and 10.
4. That will be how long you must do each edge for.
5. Then you will add both numbers together. Then you will spank your ass after each edge that many times. You will first wet your ass, then spank it with either a belt or the bristle end of the hairbrush.
6. You will spank each nipple, 10 times after each edge as well with the ruler.

Thank you for your dare, I very sore after this and desperately need to cum. May I have permission please? I will do another task or punishment, anything, please.

wolf82
06-09-2016, 11:47 AM
clamp your nipples and get in the shower. Take the shower hose and have it spray directly on your clit, edging yourself 7 times.

Full report after.

ksoma
06-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Does you closet have a bar you could hang the pants hangers from?

If it does, clip them to your nipples, and then hang the hanger on the bar. Stand on tip-toes alone if you can, if not, find things like old phone books to stand on so you are JUST able to be on your tip-toes.
If it is low enough that you don't need tip-toes, bend knees until it feels like if you went any lower, the clips would rip off.

Have your ruler with you. As I am writing this, there are 15 posts in this thread. We'll use that as out count.
You are to hang there for 15 minutes. You are to, every 5 minutes, spank your pussy as hard as you can 15 times with the ruler. This should work out to 45 spanks.

After the 15 minutes, grab your bullet vibe (have it on hand and ready) and vibe yourself. You may come off the clips as you orgasm. And I mean AS you orgasm. Step away from the bar as you cum, ripping the clips off your nipples.

Lick your cum off your vibe.

Someone0000
06-09-2016, 11:57 AM
clamp your nipples and get in the shower. Take the shower hose and have it spray directly on your clit, edging yourself 7 times.

Full report after.

Right away, Sir . Thank you for your dare. May I please cum after? Please , I will continue to do tasks for permission, please

Someone0000
06-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Does you closet have a bar you could hang the pants hangers from?

If it does, clip them to your nipples, and then hang the hanger on the bar. Stand on tip-toes alone if you can, if not, find things like old phone books to stand on so you are JUST able to be on your tip-toes.
If it is low enough that you don't need tip-toes, bend knees until it feels like if you went any lower, the clips would rip off.

Have your ruler with you. As I am writing this, there are 15 posts in this thread. We'll use that as out count.
You are to hang there for 15 minutes. You are to, every 5 minutes, spank your pussy as hard as you can 15 times with the ruler. This should work out to 45 spanks.

After the 15 minutes, grab your bullet vibe (have it on hand and ready) and vibe yourself. You may come off the clips as you orgasm. And I mean AS you orgasm. Step away from the bar as you cum, ripping the clips off your nipples.

Lick your cum off your vibe.

Thank you so much for this dare, I am very excited to complete it. I will as soon as I finish the bath Dares. Thank you

ksoma
06-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Thank you so much for this dare, I am very excited to complete it. I will as soon as I finish the bath Dares. Thank you

enjoy your pain, enjoy your orgasm, and enjoy the way your cum tastes.

brat_tamer
06-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Do you want full contact the whole time, or am I allowed to take breaks between each orgasm? Thank you for your dare, I will complete it as soon as you respond.

Full contact, whole time.