PDA

View Full Version : Tease this horny slut

Thelostgirl
06-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Please tease and use my horny body. I haven't been able to satisfy myself and need your dares.

ksoma
06-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Get a wooden spoon, and a vibrator.
Spank your clit and pussy as hard as you can 10 times.
Edge, come down.
Spank your clit and pussy again 15 times as hard as you can.
Edge again, come back down.

Repeat this pattern, of spanking, edging, and spanking again. Each time you get to the spanking part, it is 5 more spankings than the last time you were there.
If you miss your clit or pussy, or don't hit as hard as you can, you have to start that set of spankings over.

After you have edged 10 times (which would be 10, then 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 spankings, spread out, 325 spankings all together, assuming you miss none) you may make yourself cum.
And I mean it when I say if you miss, or wiff, you have to start that set over. if you are on the last set, and do 54, and miss 55? You have to do that set of 55 over from 1.
If you give up, no cumming for today, and you must do all the missed spankings tomorrow (that you must restart if you miss or wiff) before you are allowed to cum.
If you cum early, you must do all the spankings you were supposed to do, in one set (that you have to restart if you miss or wiff) as punishment for cuming early.

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Fuck your ass 250 times with your dildo. Do not touch your pussy.
Then put your glass butt plug in, and get dressed. Go for a 30 minute walk with your plug. Once back, you may use your rabbit dildo to fuck your pussy to orgasm. The butt plug must stay in until you have had 2 orgasms however.
After every 30 strokes with the rabbit, pull it out and clean it with your mouth to taste yourself.
If you fail to have your first orgasm within 7 minutes of starting with the rabbit, pull the butt plug out, use your glass dildo to fuck your ass, and the rabbit on your pussy until you cum.