PDA

View Full Version : Title: New to the site F/18

MissMary1997
06-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Hey everyone
So my chastity slave @danhenceworth has finally persuaded me to join the site.

Just thought I'd make this thread to pop in and say hi to everyone, I am a switch domme who although it is online at the moment will soon be irl mistress and key holder to @danhenceworth (September).

If you want to know more about me please ask me any truths that I will answer as soon as possible or even give me some tasks to do so I can experiment a bit and learn my limits.

Right now my limits are pics/videos, scat, anything illegal, messy, public, piss, too extreme

DanHenceworth
06-03-2016, 07:55 AM
yay aha

hope everyone is nice to you aha

MissMary1997
06-03-2016, 07:58 AM
Me too 😳!! If not your the one that will get it in the neck haha

Lookin4sin
06-03-2016, 08:04 AM
I'm pretty new too, welcome and have fun

DanHenceworth
06-03-2016, 08:37 AM
people better be good to you then aha don't make her mad! its me that will get the brunt of it

DanHenceworth
06-03-2016, 09:51 AM
since no ones asked yet i'll ask some questions:

1. when did you first begin notice your kinky side?

2. whats you favorite role sub or dom

3. how long is too long in chastity in your opinion? Oo haha

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Describe in detail the pleasures you get from keeping your slave in chastity.

MissMary1997
06-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Dan henceworth

1 when I started talking to you at first and you told me about this stuff is when I liked finding out about it and looking at different stuff so went from there!!

2 not really sure! Really enjoying the Dom at the minute

3 well when I want to see them cum I think is time enough

MissMary1997
06-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Ummm the pleasure I get is that they are willing to do anything you ask them to do!! So it means I'm fully control of the and if they ever want to be unlocke they have to respect me!! Also gives me that trust when they go out

DanHenceworth
06-03-2016, 05:18 PM
thank you for answering miss

theswitchyside
06-03-2016, 05:21 PM
1. How did you come to have Dan as your chastity slave?
2. When did you realise you loved being a switch?
3. If you could change two things about your slave what will they be?
4. How would you describe the caged penis of your slave?
5. What give more pleasure to see the slave in a cage or knowing the fact that only you can end his misery?
6. First time you had sex was?

MissMary1997
06-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Umm we met online and started talking, one thing led to another and we started talking about kinky stuff and went on from there!!

Umm dans cock is amazing in and out of the cage!! Just wish he had more confidences with it!

Umm we haven't met each other yet but I'm sure the sex will be amazing and perfect just like Dan

MissMary1997
06-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Two things I'd change is that he needs more confidences and also not to worry about his willy very often!

Umm I'm not sure when I fpund out I wanted to be a switch

Pleasure I get is that he is all mine and I don't have to worry about getting cheated on as that has happen before

DanHenceworth
06-04-2016, 12:09 AM
Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, etc)?

Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more?

Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?

MissMary1997
06-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Nope but I'd like to try it!

Umm not tbat I'm aware of!

Yes I realised this once I started talking to you and I realised how interested in this type of stuff and compared to previous boyfriends and friends! But it's got a lot more open minded and kinky stuff just gets better in my head!