PDA

View Full Version : 20/F New toys

Onbekend
06-02-2016, 12:09 PM
I recently bought ben wa balls and a buttplug. I would like you to tell me what days of the week, how long and during what hours I have to wear them. I'm a beginner with my buttplug so don't go too hard on me. Please also tell me when I'm (not) allowed to wear a bra and/or panties, during which days and hours?

cbtslave999
06-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Start right now with the buttplug, no taking it out till you get permission from 5 getdare users.:)

nipple slave
06-02-2016, 12:29 PM
You can have my permission to remove the plug as long as you do not wear bra and panties except only on Saturdays, and while wearing them they cannot be removed for anything. If keeping panties on for showering and using the bathroom breaks your messy limit you can remove them for only those two activities.

BigD92222
06-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Insert the but plug and only remove it after you have cum from using the ben wa balls.

sonicking
06-02-2016, 01:51 PM
place the ben wa balls inside and do jumping jacks for 10 min. If any of them fall out, you must wear a skirt without panties for a day

Kindness
06-03-2016, 07:00 AM
You can have my permission to remove the buttplug after you have worn the ben-wa balls for a total of three days.

MasterDaddy02
06-03-2016, 07:32 AM
You must wear your buttplug every other day under your mini skirt or mini dress.
You will do it for 6 hours for 7 days.
You will then wear your ben-wa-balls on the other day under your clothing for 6 hours.
You are not allowed to wear bra or panties.
You must drink 24ozs of water, every hour as well. You are only allowed to pee at the end of the night. Not before hand.
If you fail, then you agree to be punished by me.

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Wear your butt plug for 3 hours with a tight thong to help hold it in. Go to the park or mall or something for the time. No bra allowed.

MissPublic
06-03-2016, 11:02 AM
I dare you to sleep with both toys inside you tonight :)

If its ok for you i would like to get a proof pic (i wont share it)
You can decide:
-proof pic while toys are still inside you
-proof pic of only the toys next morning uncleaned

my e-mail is: [email protected]
my kik is: MissPublic

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Don't take this as pushy, but if you feel comfortable sharing them the next morning uncleaned would be appreciated. Of course I'll take the 1st option if willing.