PDA

View Full Version : 20 M looking for dares to do at work or home ASAP PLEASE

Johnsmith889
06-02-2016, 10:08 AM
I am looking for free that I can do either at work or home, I might be going to work soon and will be willing to do any dares. I also might be staying home and will do any dares. The choice really is anyone's who posts in here I am extremely horny and willing to try pretty much anything. I have two toys, I have a vibrating prostate massager and a fleshlight. I have a little bit of lube but I am almost out. Please give me dares I would really appreciate and I will give a full very detailed report. Feel free to PM me or post on this thread!

Johnsmith889
06-07-2016, 10:27 AM
I am about to go to work again and am desperate for dares to make it more exciting please give me dares

Johnsmith889
06-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Any dares would be greatly appreciated!

Johnsmith889
06-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Anyone? At this point I'll Do anything

Mr.Mrs. daretastic
06-07-2016, 03:30 PM
1: masterbate in front of an open window

2: use your vib all day at work.

3: for the next week all cum u come in contact with must be swallowed including your own.

4: send an anonymous e mail of your dick to anyone.

5: get some shorts cut a slit from the base of your nuts to your asshole and go for a 1 to 2 mile walk/run.

6: do a nude exercise routine outside including push-ups sit ups and Pull-Ups.

7: cover your balls in wipe cream and Jake off.

8: put your vib in and go shopping to 3 stores. No cumming until you are back in your car. Then take off your pants to drive home.

9: go to wooded area about 50 yards from a road strip nude and Jake off to edge then move closer to the road. Repeat untill your at the tree line.

10: flash 10 different people. They don't have to notice.