PDA

View Full Version : Just asked my friend to look after my chastity key..

Nuada
06-02-2016, 05:57 AM
So nervous right now..

We're not particularly close but we're good mates. I got drunk a few nights ago and whatsapped:

-Can I ask you a kinky question?
-I want to try wearing a cock cage, but it need someone to look after the key for me.

When I woke the next morning she hadn't replied so I sent her a message apologising and saying I was drunk.. She replied and we chit chatted for a bit as if everything was normal..

I just went to try my cage on and it made me a bit horny and after a sudden rush of blood to the head I sent her this:

-So I was very drunk the other night when I asked you out of nowhere about the cock cage. But you know about it now so..

I am curious about it, and I know you're quite kinky/open minded. I trust you. All you would have to do is look after the key for an evening next time we hang out.

I'm going to shut up about it now but let me know if it's something you'd be willing to try sometime or if you've got any questions.

I'm scared. I'm scared she'll say yes and I'm scared she'll say no.. I'm worried that it will spoil our friendship.

Am I brave or stupid? I hope she's okay with me asking

Nuada
06-02-2016, 06:02 AM
Because I put the cage on anyway I've decided to keep it on until she replies.. I hope she doesn't take too long..

Also I'm fantasising about her saying yes and to put it on immediately.. Or giving her the key 'for the evening' and at the end of the night sending me home locked..

P. S. She's in another time zone and unless she's a really early riser she won't even be awake yet..

Nuada
06-02-2016, 06:32 AM
I know I've only just sent it and she's probably not even awake yet but can't help checking whatsapp.. Two grey ticks so it's on her phone but she hasn't read it..

Why have I done this to myself? I'm going to drive myself crazy!!

Nuada
06-02-2016, 09:05 AM
She replied! Just to say Sorry Nuada, I think that would be awkward. So I hope we're okay.

SirsLust
07-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Best thing to do for the friendship is pretend it never happened. If she brings it up in private for a laugh just give her a cheesy grin that says it doesn't bother you. You've planted a seed, however, and should she find herself wanting to try something along those lines, don't be surprised if she turns to you first. hope it all works out for you!

Chrisshafer
07-25-2016, 12:10 AM
Hey you should pm me or best to Kik me. I'm looking for someone to play with inChastity cages. I have one and would like to talk to you about this. My Kik is chrisshafer56
I would be willing to so live pics of it on me at anytime.

Ofcourse
09-13-2016, 05:12 AM
I did something similar with a friend of mine.. she was okay with it for a bit. . We would use the numbered plastic locks and that way I couldn't cheat. In that same way you could just get someone on here to essentially hold the key without risking your friends knowing. That setup came to an end we are still friends and all but I went out and bought something called a kitchen safe it's kind of pricey at 50 dollars roughly u.s. but it will time lock from 1 minute to 10 days and it won't open. I hope that was helpful. Don't worry about your friend being weird or anything with you now as long as you don't bring it up again you should be fine and she will probably appreciate that you trusted her with something so sensitive.