PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone Dares

steve2666
06-02-2016, 02:27 AM
I've currently got the flat to myself as my flatmates are out till the weekend. I usually only do dares that can be done in my room and don't make a lot of noise/draw attention to what I'm doing. However, for the next couple of days I've got the place to myself and am keen to use this to try some more involved dares. So dare me to do anything (within my limits) and I'll give you a full report.

Dirtygirl33
06-02-2016, 03:23 AM
Put 10% of the food u eat into your underwear. When u dress up, put some in your bra. Leave it there till the meal is finished and u have edged once. One night, u must have spaghettini th sauce

steve2666
06-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Thanks for that Dirtygirl, kind of nervous about that but will try it next meal time!

Dirtygirl33
06-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I expect a report on how it goes. What foods, what times, what it felt like, etc

Dirtygirl33
06-03-2016, 11:11 PM
I know this is against your limits, but I think it might be fun to try: have a meal at some place other than your hous, and either take the food with u to the bathroom, or try to slip a little in under the table. Black pants for sure! Don't feel obliged to do this, but if u think it'd be fun...

ubertino
06-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Get naked. Drink 1 liter of water. Go in each of your flat mates rooms and pick 5 clothes from each one. You can put two pants and etc.. Make it heavy clothing we want you sweating in it. Edge 5 times in each room. You are not allowed to use the facilities at all times during this dare. Now if an hour has passed drink another one liter of water. Now get down to do some sit ups. Make it a 100. Now you must be sweaty from all the clothes and the water drank and the sit ups. Now is the time to cum in the pants without taking any clothes off. You are not allowed to use the facilities for a total of three hours and have to drink 2,5 liters of water during the dare. If you need to pee you'll have to do it in the clothes. After the third hour has passed you are free.