PDA

View Full Version : 20/f Home alone all day tomorrow!

cloudwatcher
06-01-2016, 09:38 PM
I have all day tomorrow (and the day after!) home alone, so I'm looking for any and all dares within my limits. If they have to do with my likes, so much better! Usually I tend to stay away from more involved dares, but I've got plenty of time tomorrow, so please send them my way!

I have some household items but no real toys. A few things I have are an electric toothbrush, some binder clips, ice cubes, a few carrots/bananas, etc.

Also a ridiculous amount of fruit juice for some reason, so if anyone has ideas for THAT, please gimme.

Please, go wild! I can't wait to do some dares tomorrow!

bthomas
06-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Have you ever heard of an ice dildo? That's what you get when you freeze a condom filled with water. Make one out of fruit juice. Just be sure to shower after, you don't want a yeast infection.

theswitchyside
06-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Send anon pics to 20 members and request them to rate you out of 10. Any score below 8 means you must edge 3 times.

cloudwatcher
06-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Thank you for these so far! Anyone got anymore for me?? Pleeease?

idubbeldareyou
06-02-2016, 10:50 AM
What kind of home do you live in?

Here is one dare that is semipublic but I am not sure since public is in your limits:
Get naked and put on a blindfold. Go into Every room of your house that had windows with view on streetside or neighboors. First try to find the lightswitch and put it on. Then touch the top of the window with one hand and rub your pussy until you edge with your other hand. Do this for each window with view on the street or neighboors. It is also possible to change edging to cumming if no other dare makes you cum
If the whole dare is too public then consider wearing a mask or doing the dare late at night.

A second dare:
Fit as many icecubes as you can in your pussy, then in your ass. Then sit in your bathtube and place yourself so that your pussy and clit are directly under the faucet and let the faucet run until you think the ice is melted AND you edged at least once. Again it is possible to cum after the edging and icemelting, if no other dare made you cum

Hope you like the ideas ;)