PDA

View Full Version : 19f riding the wooden pony

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi all-

Recently, I discovered that I could use my bedframe as sort of a wooden pony- when I tried it out, the pain was extreme and intense. Because I have been a bad student this week, I thought it was only fitting to take advantage of this new discovery to punish me, in the hopes that I will do better in my schoolwork later. Any task that I am given (within my limits and the availability of materials) here will be completed, and then a thorough and detailed write-up will be posted in response. Thanks in advance for punishing me!

brat_tamer
06-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Your pussy will be spanked 100 times until it is sore with a wooden spoon.

Place a piece of sandpaper over where you sit on the bedframe and sit such that your bare pussy, including your clit, is touching the sandpaper. After that, you will, while still on the wood horse, spank your ass 100 times with the wood spoon, alternating cheeks.

After the spanking, you will stay in that position for an hour, rubbing your pussy on the sandpaper for two minutes every ten minutes.

I expect a full report.

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 07:17 PM

Place a piece of sandpaper over where you sit on the bedframe and sit such that your bare pussy, including your clit, is touching the sandpaper. After that, you will, while still on the wood horse, spank your ass 100 times with the wood spoon, alternating cheeks.

After the spanking, you will stay in that position for an hour, rubbing your pussy on the sandpaper for two minutes every ten minutes.

I expect a full report.

I don't have sandpaper, sorry, if you can think of any replacement I'll use it or I can just do the dare as-is without sandpaper, whichever you prefer!

painbringer
06-01-2016, 07:29 PM
well, since this is punishment after all your will edge while riding your new wooden horse. Naked of course. You will remain on the horse for 30 minutes. You will hold your edges for as long as you can because of you stop edging you will take a paddle style brush, wooden spoon, spatula etc. to spank each of your tits 10 times each Do NOT neglect your nipples! The second time you stop it will be 15 spanks. The third 20 etc. I expect a detailed report of your punishment!

Rhowc
06-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Punishment, it is - you will need to be completely naked. Drink 16 ounces of water, then apply a clothespin or binder clip to each nipple. With your legs spread nice and wide, give your clit 100 slaps with a wooden spoon. Follow up with another hour of edging on the bedframe. Remove the nipple clips when you have finished edging.

brat_tamer
06-01-2016, 07:55 PM
I don't have sandpaper, sorry, if you can think of any replacement I'll use it or I can just do the dare as-is without sandpaper, whichever you prefer!

Just do it as is.

anllover
06-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Place toothpaste down the length of your bed frame then walk down it with your lips spread making 8 passes. Extra punishment could be added after the passes by scribing the toothpaste on you pussy with a toothbrush getting it nice and clean😉

Footslaves
06-01-2016, 10:37 PM

Given your recent discovery of hot sauce you should use that instead of sandpaper

Sir Von Spank
06-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Write whore on each tit. Let's make your nipples the o

Now we are going to make a gag. Get yourself 2 sticks and 2 rubber bands. Place the 2 stick on top of each other and attach the rubber bands to each end. This way you should be able to place your tongue in between the stick. Making your drool all over your titties.

Roll a dice. Each eye is 5minutes on the horse. Exception, if you throw one, you must sit on it for 10minutes.

I want you to edge twice before sitting down. You must be horny and wet.

If you threw an even number;
Sit on the horse and use two belts to strap your lower leg to your upper leg.

If you threw an uneven number;
Tie two strings of rope to your toes.
Place niple clamps or clothespins on your nipples.
Sit on the horse and lift your legs up. Attach the other end of string to the clamps/pins. In such a way that if you lower your legg the rope will pull your nipples.

If you forveit before the time is up you will be punnished.

Have fun!

Esseriana
07-03-2016, 08:11 PM
well, since this is punishment after all your will edge while riding your new wooden horse. Naked of course. You will remain on the horse for 30 minutes. You will hold your edges for as long as you can because of you stop edging you will take a paddle style brush, wooden spoon, spatula etc. to spank each of your tits 10 times each Do NOT neglect your nipples! The second time you stop it will be 15 spanks. The third 20 etc. I expect a detailed report of your punishment!

I stripped down nude, and sat on the wooden pony. Because of the houseplants I have growing, my window was wide open for this. I was able to edge for about 10 minutes before I couldn't anymore, so I spanked my tits with a wooden ruler- gosh did that hurt! I continued riding the wooden pony for the remainder of my time, and I had to spank my tits 3 more times before it's over. By the end, my pussy was burning yet somehow still dripping wet, and my tits were red and sore.

Esseriana
07-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Punishment, it is - you will need to be completely naked. Drink 16 ounces of water, then apply a clothespin or binder clip to each nipple. With your legs spread nice and wide, give your clit 100 slaps with a wooden spoon. Follow up with another hour of edging on the bedframe. Remove the nipple clips when you have finished edging.

I stripped down nude for another punishment, drank the specified amount of water, and then put binder clips on each nipple- ow, that hurt more than expected! In front of my open window, I laid down and spread my legs wide. With one hand, I held open my labia, and the other I used to hold the wooden spoon I was spanking my clit with. By the end, I was squirming so much that I barely averaged a spank a minute- giving my neighbors quite a show, I bet. I then sat on the wooden pony for an hour before taking the binder clips off- by the end, my pussy was bruised and sore and so were my nipples. Thank you!

Esseriana
07-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Place toothpaste down the length of your bed frame then walk down it with your lips spread making 8 passes. Extra punishment could be added after the passes by scribing the toothpaste on you pussy with a toothbrush getting it nice and clean😉

I put toothpaste on my bedframe as specified, and then spread my lips before straddling it. I did the first pass quickly, before I started to feel the effects of the toothpaste. The rest of the passes took significantly longer. I did as you suggested for extra punishment, spreading my legs and bending over, scrubbing myself with a toothbrush each pass. By the end, my pussy was sore and burning- thank you!

Esseriana
07-03-2016, 08:26 PM

I expect a full report.

I did as you instructed, first spanking my pussy 100 times until sore. I did this with my legs spread, in full view of the window, giving the neighbors quite a show.

I actually managed to find some sandpaper in the garage, so I taped that to the bedframe and spread my pussy before straddling it. I tried to get the spanking over with quickly, but each spank scraped my pussy over the sandpaper until it felt raw.

I then stayed like that for an hour, doing as you instructed and rubbing my pussy on the sandpaper. Originally I was earnest to be punished, so I made sure to rub hard, but I'm sorry to report that, by the end, I was barely rubbing. I'll accept a punishment for that.

Likeabosslip
07-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Either wear a backpack or hold bags in two of your hands. Fill it with heavy objects so that when you ride the pony the extra weight will make it more painful. Can't wait to hear how it goes

wolf82
07-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Still taking dares? If so, here's one for you:

Spread your legs in front of the window again (your neighbors should be writing us thank you notes at this point). Take a hairbrush and fuck yourself with it. You are to edge yourself using that hairbrush 10 times before you can finally cum. In between each edge, lick the handle clean of your juices. When you finally cum, don't stop fucking yourself until you have a second orgasm.

MasterMichaelNY
07-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Oh, girl, i'll go easy on you.
Lick that new wooden pony of your clean, while spanking your ass, then get undress, open the blind and wave HI to your neighbors.
Go get three ice cube, slide them up in your pussy blindfold yourself, and give yourself 3 orgasms, then your done.