PDA

View Full Version : Slave for 24 hrs. F/19

JacesAmazingGirl
06-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Hello! I have done much of what has been given. I am running out of things so I may as well continue the fun. I will do anything except pics/videos and I'm willing to push my other limits if they are punishments. Private message me or comment, I don't care. Send things now ;)

ksoma
06-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Hello! I have done much of what has been given. I am running out of things so I may as well continue the fun. I will do anything except pics/videos and I'm willing to push my other limits if they are punishments. Private message me or comment, I don't care. Send things now ;)

After dark, go outside tonight (wherever you feel safe to do this) in nothing but a thong, done up in a suspenders wedgie.

Roll a die, rerolling ones.

While outside, you are to spank your ass, each cheek, and your pussy, 10 times with a hair brush. Then you are to edge. Then spank again, and then you are to orgasm. Rub your clit through your panties, and if you wish to insert anything, insert it by pushing up through your panties.
You are to repeat this equal to the number of times you rolled.

When you are done, panties off. Touch yourself as you will as you lay outside, totally nude, sucking on the wetness on your thong.

Scarlett Teacher
06-01-2016, 04:30 PM
okay. how about this.

pick 6 pairs of socks. make them a ball.
choose one. and put a key for cuffs or something similar there.
blindfold yourself and mix them up.
now put one pair in diferent parts of your house.
handcuff yourself. as long as youre cuffed youre a slave.
as a slave you cant eat or drink normally it must be from a bowl in the floor.
you cant wear clothes at any time during your slavery.
choose one pair of socks. and bring it to the main door. there check if it has a key. if it doesnt you must stay there kneeling for 10 minutes before checking for another key.

each time you make a mistake you will increase your pennalty by 10 minutes.

painbringer
06-02-2016, 06:03 AM
You will cover two 6" pieces of duct tape with tacks(do not stick them through the tape)flat side of the tac to the sticky side of the tape(obviously). Now you will center each piece of tape over each of your nipples. Now you will take your belt and wrap it around your body so that it covers the tape over your nipples. Then you will tighten the belt until it is at least tight enough not to slip down off of the tape. You will remain this way until your punishment day is over. each hour that your nipples remain in your make shift tac bra you may orgasm. a detailed report is appreciated.

wolf82
06-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Still open to new tasks?

Hop in the shower and put pins on your nipples, masterbate with your hairbrush. Afterwards, use that hairbrush to spank yourself 75 times.

Post a full report either as a comment or pm