PDA

View Full Version : 21/F Solo Road Trip

MarieCat
06-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Hi guys! Tomorrow I'm going to be driving for about 4 hours by myself. I'd like some suggestions to make the drive more interesting! I'll be driving through both cities and rural areas, and there are several rest areas/gas stations I can stop at along the way. I'd apreciate a mix of things I can do or rules to follow while driving, and things to do when I pull over. I won't do anything that involves other people (say suggestive things to them, flash them, etc) but I'll consider just about anything else! Thanks!

mindomer
06-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Put something in ur asshole for all long your trip

Everytime u have to stop your car (rest/gas area) u have to have an orgasm in ur car.

Everytime time your are stopped to a trafic light or in à trafic jam u have to masturbate.

U have u drive for 15 min fully naked with only a top(no pant,dress,skirt,shoes..)

MarieCat
06-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the ideas! Anyone else? I will post a report here afterward!

I love dare
06-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Do you have any toys:)

MarieCat
06-01-2016, 08:22 PM
I don't have any toys :(

Rhowc
06-01-2016, 08:36 PM
While you are in the car, you are not permitted to wear anything from the waist down (other than footwear).

brazilian
06-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Do an enema which you know you are able to hold all trip, 0.5L is the minimum :D

Ryuzaki
06-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Stop in at a gas station that only has one toilet in the bathroom. Leave your panties on the flush handle and wait for the next person to go in so you can get their reaction.

theswitchyside
06-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Hi guys! Tomorrow I'm going to be driving for about 4 hours by myself. I'd like some suggestions to make the drive more interesting! I'll be driving through both cities and rural areas, and there are several rest areas/gas stations I can stop at along the way. I'd apreciate a mix of things I can do or rules to follow while driving, and things to do when I pull over. I won't do anything that involves other people (say suggestive things to them, flash them, etc) but I'll consider just about anything else! Thanks!
Buy disposable panties and at every gas station, you must masturbate through your panties in the restroom, then, leave them there with a note stating that these panties contain your juices...

fabio85x
06-02-2016, 01:04 AM
take a condom, piss into condom and freeze it in a freezer, you got realized a freeze dildo, put the dildo in your prefer hole (ass or pussy or both if you prepare 2 dildo) until the piss return liquid, everytime you stop in trafic or gas area, moving and masturbate it, of course you can suck it too

you can prepare other dildo and conserve it in a portable freeze if it return liquid too soon

MarieCat
06-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks guys! Sounds like I'll be making the trip naked from the waist down :D
I'll also do my best to masturbate each time I stop, either in the car or in the restroom. Not sure if I'll do anything else

I'll be making a return trip this weekend, so please feel free to keep giving me dares!

Rhowc
06-02-2016, 07:01 PM
You definitely to make the return trip naked from the waist down (except for footwear). :)

You should also stop at least twice to masturbate. Pull off the road into the remote area of a parking lot, or rest stop. If possible, cum twice at each stop. :D

Do be sure to stay hydrated, and be sure to hold it until you are absolutely desperate.

Will90
06-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Wear a crotchrope for as long as possible to keep yourself horny :)