PDA

View Full Version : Dare my 25yo wife during our road trip (kik)

AwesomeAtheist
06-01-2016, 09:59 AM
We are going on a 8.5h road trip on Friday. I came up with a fun little dice game for her but also decided to start a kik group chat where people can give us dares. My wife will pick one dare every hour from your suggestions and if everyone is nice I might get her to post a picture of her doing the dare.

Here is our dice game just so you have an idea on whats up:
During the trip she is only allowed to wear a mini skirt and a tight hooters tank top (no bra or panties)

Every time we drive past a rest stop she has to roll two dice. One for time 1=1min 2=2min etc and the other for what to do:
1=Masturbate
2=Flash Truckers
3=Road-Head
4=Moon Truckers
5=Wear Butt Plug
6=Wear Butt Plug and Moon Truckers

Every full hour she will roll a die which decides if shes allowed to cum or not in the next hour. 1=yes 2=no 3=yes etc.

Every time we stop at a rest stop she has to roll one die:
1=Fill up car
2=Go inside and get something from bottom shelf
3=Check oil before continue driving
4=Masturbate in bathroom
5=Hit on random guy
6=Give random guy number

So send me a kik message (only adding the first 10 people to the group) and give my wife some dares. Has to be something that can be done in the car or at a rest stop but something that wont get her or I arrested. Look at the dice game to get somewhat of an idea what aber into.

We will start driving at 2PM EST on Friday and do the first kik dare at 2:30PM the second at 3:30PM the third at 4:30PM and so forth till we reach our destination.

Hope this will be as much fun as I think it will. My KIK is AwesomeAtheist1 just message me with road trip and ill add you to the group chat on Friday if you are one of the fist 10

If you have a better idea how to pic a dare besides her choosing it let me know.

SirD
06-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Select dares by pure chance, draw numbers out of a hat or random number generator.

AwesomeAtheist
06-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Select dares by pure chance, draw numbers out of a hat or random number generator.

I think im going to give everyone a number and then use a generator to pick it. Thanks

AwesomeAtheist
06-01-2016, 12:56 PM
7 spots are taken. Three are still open in the kik group for Friday.