PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me Anything

Zenosyne
05-31-2016, 11:12 PM
This is my first time here, so I thought it would be a good idea to post one of these. My profile is quite empty, so feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. I hope to be around for a while, so it would be nice to meet all of you.

Thorimo
06-01-2016, 03:05 AM
would you post requested pics in your album?

Zenosyne
06-01-2016, 05:18 AM
would you post requested pics in your album?
I may or may not. It really depends on the request. I won't post pictures of my face in any public album, nor anything against the rules. I would perhaps be more inclined to take requests from people who also ask me questions.

little pet
06-01-2016, 08:29 AM
What are your likes and dislikes? Are you dominant or submissive? Hetero/gay/bisexual....

starbaby13
06-01-2016, 08:34 AM
What type of hobbies do you enjoy in your spare time?

Zenosyne
06-01-2016, 10:59 AM
I changed around the order of the questions a little so that my responses would make more sense.

Hetero/gay/bisexual....
I'm mostly heterosexual, but I do find that I'm attracted to certain men from time to time. On the Kinsey scale, I would probably be a one or two.

Are you dominant or submissive?
Some of both. It really depends on my dynamic with each partner that I play with. I love dominant men and women, but I also love to assert my own dominance. I won't submit to just anyone. This can be a problem when I play with somebody who's exclusively dominant, especially if he or she lacks the necessary self-confidence. So I usually end up playing the dominant role, which is alright because I enjoy it very much.

What are your likes and dislikes?
It's difficult to think of everything right now, but here are a few. First of all, I enjoy masturbation and edging, whether it ends in orgasm or denial (each is fun in its own way). My nipples and ass are very sensitive, so I love nipple and anal stimulation. Pain and bondage turn me on under the right circumstances, but these are generally more fun with a partner. Humiliation is great whenever I'm forced into a submissive role. Anal penetration, orgasm control, bladder control, and cum play are especially humiliating for me.

In a more general sense, I love to be pushed outside of my comfort zone. It's fun to meet new people and try new things. Usually I am easygoing, but I do get intense from time to time. Oh, and I also have a lot of fun role playing and talking dirty.

What I don't enjoy is involving my close friends and family in a way that would hurt our relationships. I won't do anything that endangers my personal health and well-being, nor anything that will have permanent or semi-permanent consequences. I don't enjoy scat, nor anything messy that will require a lot of clean-up afterwards.

Zenosyne
06-01-2016, 11:00 AM
What type of hobbies do you enjoy in your spare time?
I've been playing the piano for about two years now. It's not much, but I've always wanted to learn. I work out consistently to stay in shape, which for me also means eating a lot (my metabolism is stupid fast).

When my friends are around, we will sometimes meet up to play Frisbee golf, spikeball, cornhole, card games, et cetera. Honestly though, some of the best evenings are spent just sitting on the porch, drinking beer, and talking.

I also enjoy watching some anime. My avatar is from Ergo Proxy, and my profile picture is from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Video games are also fun, but I actually get bored quickly. I have a bunch of them, but when I want to play a game, I usually just play League of Legends. I try to read whenever I can, but there are always too many books and not enough time.

Thank you for all the questions! It's been fun to write responses for you.