PDA

View Full Version : 18f bad at shaving pussy, needs punishments

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 06:06 PM
I was supposed to shave my pussy today, which I did, but it was decided upon thorough inspection that I did I horrible job shaving. So, I was sent here to request punishments for my bad shaving job.

Background: I have never shaved my entire pussy, my mons is covered naturally and I shave my lips to about half an inch above where my slit begins. I'm usually good about shaving it completely, but I slipped up today. Not only am I still stubbly, but there are patches that I completely missed shaving where the hair is very long.

Any dare I receive (within my limits) will be completed, and a thoroughly detailed report will be posted for all to see.

The person who sent me here to ask says to make these dares mean!

brat_tamer
05-31-2016, 07:13 PM
As punishment for no shaving, you will shave your pussy using hot sauce as shaving cream.

After you are completely shaved, you will spank your pussy 100 times with a wooden spoon or hairbrush without removing the hot sauce.

You will be spanked on your bare ass 100 times with the wood spoon, alternating cheeks every two spanks.

You will not wash off the sauce for an hour after your spanking.

SirD
05-31-2016, 07:19 PM
Instead of completing the shaving i want you to take a pair of tweezers and pluck every single hair left that you can get a hold of. Once you have completed the task resubmit your pussy to the person who did the original inspection and see if you did a better job.

ysm
05-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Take off all your clothes, and note what time it is. Then take a quarter and hold it against the wall with your nose. Clasp your hands behind your back.

You may not speak, move, or look at any clocks while standing there. After you feel confident that you've been there for one hour, you may stop.

If it turns out it was less than one hour, or if you let the quarter fall, or move your hands from behind your back at any point, you must either start over from zero, or give up and message me for a different, harsher punishment.

Every time you start over, the required time increases by thirty minutes (so you have to do 90 full minutes the second time, two hours the third time, etc.)

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 08:02 PM
As punishment for no shaving, you will shave your pussy using hot sauce as shaving cream.

After you are completely shaved, you will spank your pussy 100 times with a wooden spoon or hairbrush without removing the hot sauce.

You will be spanked on your bare ass 100 times with the wood spoon, alternating cheeks every two spanks.

You will not wash off the sauce for an hour after your spanking.

So I did this with whatever I couldn't get by plucking, that way I could do both dares. I managed to acquire hot sauce and I slathered it on my pussy- I'm not sure what I was expecting, but holy shit that hurt! I shaved, but the way I shaved means that I washed off most of the hot sauce in the process. I then spanked my pussy the 100 times with a wooden spoon, and then did the spanking on my ass. By the end, my ass was bright red and my pussy was soooo swollen and painful. I didn't wash off the sauce for an hour, however, I didn't really need to wash off the sauce because it had come off while I was shaving. I'll take any punishment, if you decide I need one for not experiencing the hot sauce long enough.

Instead of completing the shaving i want you to take a pair of tweezers and pluck every single hair left that you can get a hold of. Once you have completed the task resubmit your pussy to the person who did the original inspection and see if you did a better job.

I could only do this with the longer hairs I left, as the stubble was too close to my skin. I then shaved according to the protocol of the above dare, and presented my pussy to be inspected again. It was deemed that I had indeed done a better job, but that I need more severe punishment for my inadequate first inspection.

Take off all your clothes, and note what time it is. Then take a quarter and hold it against the wall with your nose. Clasp your hands behind your back.

You may not speak, move, or look at any clocks while standing there. After you feel confident that you've been there for one hour, you may stop.

If it turns out it was less than one hour, or if you let the quarter fall, or move your hands from behind your back at any point, you must either start over from zero, or give up and message me for a different, harsher punishment.

Every time you start over, the required time increases by thirty minutes (so you have to do 90 full minutes the second time, two hours the third time, etc.)

I tried this but the quarter fell- I'll message you for a punishment.

ksoma
05-31-2016, 08:27 PM
Take a rope, and tie it to two things that won't move, so it runs horizontal in the room at about belly height. Have to tied taut, but not super taut. Lift your leg over it, and lower your puss onto it. With luck, you should be able to touch the ground with your tip toes. More than that, rope is too loose, re-tie it. If you really can't touch the ground with both feet at the same time on tip toes, it is too tight or high, re-tie it.

Grab the rope in front of you with one hand, and behind you with the other. Using them to guide you, grind yourself back and forth on the rope. You have to make yourself cum 4 times. If you lose your balance and fall, or end up with the whole flat of your foot touching the ground (meaning you lurched too far to one side or the other), none of the organs you've had up to then count, and you have to start over.

When you are done, your pussy should be all raw and sore. Soothe it by rubbing toothpaste all other it. You can't wash it off until you don't feel it anumore.

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 08:45 PM
Take a rope, and tie it to two things that won't move, so it runs horizontal in the room at about belly height. Have to tied taut, but not super taut. Lift your leg over it, and lower your puss onto it. With luck, you should be able to touch the ground with your tip toes. More than that, rope is too loose, re-tie it. If you really can't touch the ground with both feet at the same time on tip toes, it is too tight or high, re-tie it.

Grab the rope in front of you with one hand, and behind you with the other. Using them to guide you, grind yourself back and forth on the rope. You have to make yourself cum 4 times. If you lose your balance and fall, or end up with the whole flat of your foot touching the ground (meaning you lurched too far to one side or the other), none of the organs you've had up to then count, and you have to start over.

When you are done, your pussy should be all raw and sore. Soothe it by rubbing toothpaste all other it. You can't wash it off until you don't feel it anumore.

I don't have the materials to do this one, sorry!

ksoma
05-31-2016, 08:51 PM
I don't have the materials to do this one, sorry!

I assumed you had rope, because crotch rope is listed in your likes, and, well, you need rope to make it.

I will try to think of something else for you too do.

Ryuzaki
05-31-2016, 08:54 PM
Insert markers or other writing utensils into your pussy one by one so they each stick halfway out. See how many you can fit and really stretch to get as many as possible. Then, leave it in for fifteen minutes and try to get more. Repeat three more times so you have spent an hour with them stretching out your hole.

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 08:57 PM
I assumed you had rope, because crotch rope is listed in your likes, and, well, you need rope to make it.

I will try to think of something else for you too do.

I don't have enough rope to stretch across a room, but I can make a crotch rope if you want to try a variation. I apologize for not specifying, I'll take a punishment if you deem it necessary.

ksoma
05-31-2016, 09:22 PM
I don't have enough rope to stretch across a room, but I can make a crotch rope if you want to try a variation. I apologize for not specifying, I'll take a punishment if you deem it necessary.

It doesn't need to stretch across a room. It just has to be tied off firmly and safe to mount.
And if I issue a punishment it is because I dare something within acceptable bounds and she does not do it or refuses to complete it. That is not the case here. I wouldnot feel justified issuing a penalty because you did not have the gear required for a dare.

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 09:26 PM
Insert markers or other writing utensils into your pussy one by one so they each stick halfway out. See how many you can fit and really stretch to get as many as possible. Then, leave it in for fifteen minutes and try to get more. Repeat three more times so you have spent an hour with them stretching out your hole.

I tried this, but I can't stretch that far so I only ended up getting about 5 thin sharpies in *blushes* I felt really stretched and uncomfortable! Thank you!

It doesn't need to stretch across a room. It just has to be tied off firmly and safe to mount.
And if I issue a punishment it is because I dare something within acceptable bounds and she does not do it or refuses to complete it. That is not the case here. I wouldnot feel justified issuing a penalty because you did not have the gear required for a dare.

I'm also not orgasmic, so I can't really orgasm 4 times... I can edge? And I meant a punishment for neglecting to post the gear I have, but I'll avoid a punishment lol!

Ryuzaki
05-31-2016, 09:38 PM
Try the same anally now. Should be fun.

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Try the same anally now. Should be fun.

See my limits! I won't do anal insertions, sorry!

ksoma
05-31-2016, 09:55 PM
I'm also not orgasmic, so I can't really orgasm 4 times... I can edge? And I meant a punishment for neglecting to post the gear I have, but I'll avoid a punishment lol!

Edging is acceptable, but I would like you to orgasm if you can, as much as you can. If that is only once, so be it. If not at all, then as long as you edge.

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Edging is acceptable, but I would like you to orgasm if you can, as much as you can. If that is only once, so be it. If not at all, then as long as you edge.

I couldn't figure out how to best tie the rope, so I used my bedframe instead- I hope you don't mind. I rubbed my pussy against it until I edged 4 times, each more painful than the last. I'd imagine it was similar to the sensation of a wooden pony? Anyways, I was able to edge 4 times. Thanks for the punishment!

ksoma
05-31-2016, 11:17 PM
I couldn't figure out how to best tie the rope, so I used my bedframe instead- I hope you don't mind. I rubbed my pussy against it until I edged 4 times, each more painful than the last. I'd imagine it was similar to the sensation of a wooden pony? Anyways, I was able to edge 4 times. Thanks for the punishment!

Now you know you effectively have a pony on demand if you need it. I appreciate the fact that you looked for a way to complete my challenge.

Ryuzaki
06-01-2016, 06:03 AM
Fill a condom with water and freeze it (Probably should use a small o ne) Use the newly formed ice dildo till it melts.

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Fill a condom with water and freeze it (Probably should use a small o ne) Use the newly formed ice dildo till it melts.

Sorry, I don't have any condoms at the moment! I'll accept another dare, though.

Ryuzaki
06-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Get naked and tie a very tight crotch rope. Drink five glasses of water and then just wait. No using the toilet.

brat_tamer
06-01-2016, 06:51 PM
So I did this with whatever I couldn't get by plucking, that way I could do both dares. I managed to acquire hot sauce and I slathered it on my pussy- I'm not sure what I was expecting, but holy shit that hurt! I shaved, but the way I shaved means that I washed off most of the hot sauce in the process. I then spanked my pussy the 100 times with a wooden spoon, and then did the spanking on my ass. By the end, my ass was bright red and my pussy was soooo swollen and painful. I didn't wash off the sauce for an hour, however, I didn't really need to wash off the sauce because it had come off while I was shaving. I'll take any punishment, if you decide I need one for not experiencing the hot sauce long enough.

OK then, you will have hot sauce rubbed on your pussy and anal opening for two hours before you have permission to remove it.

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Get naked and tie a very tight crotch rope. Drink five glasses of water and then just wait. No using the toilet.

I did this in the shower, for obvious reasons. I stripped down of all my clothing, and tied a crotch rope that I attached to the shower head, so if I walked forward, it became tighter. I walked forward as much as I could in compliance with your request that I tie a very tight crotch rope. I had drank the 5 glasses of water before setting up the crotch rope, and then I waited. I played on my phone for about 45 minutes, and then I started to feel the urge to pee. I set my phone aside and decided to get it over with quickly, urinating. I felt humiliated to be standing there, nude, peeing myself with a tight crotch rope. After I had finished peeing, I decided that I should stand in the shower for the extra time to bring my punishment to a round hour. If I thought having to pee was humiliating, it was nothing compared to standing in a puddle of my pee and waiting for it to dry on my legs and pussy. After the hour, I disconnected the crotch rope and cleaned up. I felt very humiliated, and it was a very effective punishment. Thank you so much!

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 07:03 PM
OK then, you will have hot sauce rubbed on your pussy and anal opening for two hours before you have permission to remove it.

I am currently reporting on this experience while still having the hot sauce on me, however, it has lost most of its effect by now. I liberally coated both my pussy and anus with it, making sure it was really rubbed in. It was a very intense burn at first, and then it subsided some. Thank you for the punishment!

ewitch
06-01-2016, 11:23 PM
You should be punished measure for measure. Starting immedatly until you pass every inspection for 3 months you are not allowed to shave else where - enjoy getting hairy legs and arm pits