PDA

View Full Version : Punish this 18(f) Virgin

SpankKitten
05-31-2016, 05:41 PM
I've been very naughty lately.
So for the next 3 months(all of summer) I will be accepting any punishment dares, no matter how much I don't want to do them(as long as they are safe).
If you don't want to post a reply to the thread, you can PM me any punishments you see fit.

If you PM me asking for my kik do NOT expect pictures, that is something I refuse to do as it is something that jeopardizes mine and others' safety.

Expect fast replies and detailed reports, or you can give me another punishment.

I have a lot of household objects, a vibrator, etc.

If you do not want to be creative you can always link another person's dare in the replies to this thread.

Limits: Humiliation, Extreme pain, Blood

JulieKEames
05-31-2016, 06:06 PM
Next time you go shopping, get some fresh ginger root. Peel it into the shape of a dildo or butt plug. Insert it into you ass. Do NOT use any lube. Then take a wooden spoon and give each ass cheek 10 good hard spankings, making sure to smack yourself hard enough that your butt cheeks clench up. This will squeeze more of the ginger juice out off the root. Leave the ginger in for 15 minutes after you are done spanking yourself.

RiskyFlame
06-11-2016, 04:03 PM
For you to do this dare, you'll have to wait for the weather to be nice: warm and sunny. Of course, this dare can also be done when it's cold and rainy, depending on whether you want to wear a skirt on those kinds of days also.

The preparations for you are to be done at home. Slide one of your skirts, preferably shorter than longer, up your legs without putting on your bottom part of your undergarment first. Get two (identical) elastic bands, one for each leg, and slide them up your legs until it cannot be pulled up any further. Pull the elastic band at the outer side of your legs and pull them up until they both are over your hips. If needed, a belt, piece of rope or anything similar can be used to keep the elastic bands around your hips.

When you are done with the preparations, you can put on any other clothing you'd want to wear, except for any kinds of bottom pieces besides the skirt you are wearing already. Though, shoes (and socks) are allowed. Once all dressed up, you can continue with your daily activities. Today, however, there will be some additional activities.

The following activities will be done five times, only once per hour.
• Snap both elastic bands fifteen times within a minute, stretching it at least 3 inches from your butt.
• Snap both elastic bands once, pulling it at least 10 inches from your butt.
• Snap both elastic bands three times, pulling it at least 5 inches from your inner thighs.

The following activities will be done only once.
• Snap both elastic bands once, pulling it at least 15 inches from your butt.
• Snap both elastic bands twice within 30 seconds, pulling both sides from the elastic band (butt & thigh) at least 5 inches from your skin.
• Strip your lower body and watch yourself in your eyes (in a mirror) while snapping both elastic bands once, pulling it at least 6 inches from your thigh. (optional)
• Take a few ice cubes, slide both elastic bands away from your red skin. Melt the ice cubes on your (sore) red line on your body. When all molten, snap both elastic bands once on your cooled down skin, pulling it at least 10 inch from your skin.

I hope you like the dare I've written for you. I don't require you to reply fast as you promised in your thread. Still, I hope you reply at least with something so I know whether you like or don't like the dare.

Have fun! :)

brat_tamer
06-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Get as many things like spices, hot sauce, ginger root, peppers etc and put it into a blender until you have a mostly liquid paste. Then you will combine it all with 2 liters of water and give yourself an enema.

After the enema is inside you, you will be spanked 100 times with a wooden spoon on your bare ass, alternating cheeks every five swats.

You will then hold the enema for 15 minutes.

Malia-badgirl
06-11-2016, 04:33 PM
spank your pussy with a wooden spoon 100 times, then masturbate. Next open up your pussy and spank it 5 times soft and 3 times VERRY HARD.:D

footman590
06-11-2016, 07:28 PM
1. Basically no underwear, loose short skirt and loose flimsy top. Simple one where you try to position yourself in a way that exposes your parts. Can be like open legged at a bench or dropping something then bending over to give up skirt or down blouse. If a boob slips out even better. Pretend not to notice and try to get people doing the weirdest most unnatural thing to catch glimpses of you. Can start off with a friend to toy with them then go on to strangers.

2. Head to a exercise compound like a gym or park where you can exercise,etc. Wear the skimpiest clothing that can still pass off for gym attire with no bra or panties. at that place do at least the following exercises:
-jumping jacks
-push-ups
-squats
-crunches
-knees to chest
-plank
-lunges
-high knees
-buttkickers
-jumping jacks (yes twice)
-complete cool down with proper stretches
(since if you're workout no matter, might as well make it a good one. minimum 30 reps each)

while doing exercises and stretches, instead of usual grunts and moans, moan sexually at least three times for each exercise. during that time, also try to imitate the hectic fast breaths as if you were going to orgasm. when you are leaving, if anyone there looks stares at you during this time, give them a flirty wink.

3. this one is more rewarding in a sense. take a dice and roll two times. the first number you get is the number of times you must orgasm during this dare. the second time is how many times you must do the dare. if the first number is way too much, minus the number by maximum of two. however if you do this i think you may need a punishment so we'll have to handle that some other time. if the second number if way too much, well this is all for fun so your call or ask your master.

ideally i'd recommend you wear a sports bra and tights for this one. take your vibrating egg(or a vibrator small enough to carry by hand and cover it with your palm hopefully), a stop watch of any sorts, and a full water bottle or two(this is more for safety than anything). if you've got a small exercise bag to keep these items better bring it.

basically you'll start by jogging around for 5 mins maximum. after that, you'll try to use your vibrating egg to achieve an orgasm for 5 minutes. to make the dare more interesting, use the lowest intensity possible. if you haven't achieve orgasm after 5 minutes, you'll then stop and continue jogging. at this point, you can choose how long you want to jog. for the amount of time you jog, that's how long you're allowed to use your vibrating egg later to try to achieve orgasm. for example you jog for 1 min, you use the vibrator for 1 min after that jog. the maximum you are allowed to jog for is 5 mins at one time. for bonus points, during your breaks try to place the vibrating egg in your tights with your hand holding it in place. another bonus is to play with your breasts as well and even pull your breasts out of your bra if you're ok with that and want more stimulation.

Malia-badgirl
06-11-2016, 09:18 PM
I've been very naughty lately.
So for the next 3 months(all of summer) I will be accepting any punishment dares, no matter how much I don't want to do them(as long as they are safe).
If you don't want to post a reply to the thread, you can PM me any punishments you see fit.

If you PM me asking for my kik do NOT expect pictures, that is something I refuse to do as it is something that jeopardizes mine and others' safety.

Expect fast replies and detailed reports, or you can give me another punishment.

I have a lot of household objects, a vibrator, etc.

If you do not want to be creative you can always link another person's dare in the replies to this thread.

Limits: Humiliation, Extreme pain, Blood

put 10 icecubes up your fanny and spank yourself hard for 10 minuets, but don't leak a single drop or you must start the time over and spank your vegina insted.

Please give me a punishment because I also am accepting all dairs, I have a free summer. please punish me for spelling/gramer errors, and I cum without permission.

batfinch
06-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Well its squat time as sittin on a toilet is off limits for the summer