PDA

View Full Version : Help 19f punish her dirty pussy!

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 04:58 PM
Likes/Dislikes/Limits in my signature...

I'm stuck at home all summer and bored out of my mind, give me dares to help punish/clean/whatever my dirty pussy!

JulieKEames
05-31-2016, 06:15 PM
Let's see if we can combine some of your likes:

Let's start with some clothespins. Fasten 2 or 3 to each pussy lip and then tie of tape them to the inside of your thighs, spreading that pussy wide open. Now fasten a nice tight crotch rope to wear. Make sure to tie a nice knot so that it will ride right over your clit. For some extra fun, coat the knot in toothpaste. Put on a pair of sweat pants or a skirt and go out for an hour like this.

Let us know if this was punishment or not for your dirty pussy.

cbtslave999
05-31-2016, 06:25 PM

Let's start with some clothespins. Fasten 2 or 3 to each pussy lip and then tie of tape them to the inside of your thighs, spreading that pussy wide open. Now fasten a nice tight crotch rope to wear. Make sure to tie a nice knot so that it will ride right over your clit. For some extra fun, coat the knot in toothpaste. Put on a pair of sweat pants or a skirt and go out for an hour like this.

Not sure if I can top that. :D nice one

Get your toilet brush (may be a good idea to clean it for safety)
Go lay naked in your bathtub and cover your pussy in soap/bodywash/shampoo. whatever you have available. Now take the toilet brush and scrub your pussy clean REALLY HARD for 15 minutes.

That outta clean you up a bit.:)

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 08:21 PM

I fastened 3 clothespins to each pussy lip, the used duct tape to attach them to the inside of my thighs leaving my pussy nice and spread. I made a crotch rope for just my lower half, and tied a knot as specified. I coated it out in toothpaste, and then went to run errands. For extra fun, I wore a skirt with no panties. It was good fun, especially when I hit speed bumps when driving!

Not sure if I can top that. :D nice one

Get your toilet brush (may be a good idea to clean it for safety)
Go lay naked in your bathtub and cover your pussy in soap/bodywash/shampoo. whatever you have available. Now take the toilet brush and scrub your pussy clean REALLY HARD for 15 minutes.

That outta clean you up a bit.:)

I took my clean toilet brush and covered my pussy in shampoo, then scrubbed it with the brush. I didn't realize it would hurt that badly! Because I had no one watching me, I skimped on the strength of the scrubbing and I was still only able to do 7 minutes of that. I'm willing to accept a punishment for failing to properly clean my dirty pussy.

Ryuzaki
05-31-2016, 09:28 PM
I think your clit needs to cleaning as well. Similar to the toilet brush, get your toothbrush and coat it in toothpaste. (Bonus if electric) Scrub your little nub with that until the sensation goes away. Press down hard.

Esseriana
05-31-2016, 09:44 PM
I think your clit needs to cleaning as well. Similar to the toilet brush, get your toothbrush and coat it in toothpaste. (Bonus if electric) Scrub your little nub with that until the sensation goes away. Press down hard.

Okay I got a clean toothbrush and put on some toothpaste (a little less than I'd actually use to brush my teeth). I sat down on the edge of my bathtub and spread my legs, and with one hand I spread my pussy lips. I used my other hand to control the toothbrush, which every time it hit my clit I jerked a little. I couldn't manage to press down hard, but I think I exerted a moderate amount of force. Towards the end, I just pressed down hard and wiggled it since I couldn't take anymore stimulation! Once I finally lost the sensation of the toothpaste, I washed up and looked at your handiwork- my clit looked huge! Thank you for the punishment!

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Keep these dares coming- I'll write up detailed reports of each!

htko1
06-01-2016, 02:36 PM
I suggest you to cover your clit with toothpaste and wait without touching your pussy at all until it starts to burn. The only way to reduce the pain is to use an icecube. Once three have melted, you will spank your pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. As a reward, you are allowed to cum.

Esseriana
06-01-2016, 05:56 PM
I suggest you to cover your clit with toothpaste and wait without touching your pussy at all until it starts to burn. The only way to reduce the pain is to use an icecube. Once three have melted, you will spank your pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. As a reward, you are allowed to cum.

I'm not orgasmic, so I could do everything except the last part. As instructed, I covered my clit with toothpaste, making sure to really rub it in. The burning sensation started after a minute or two, and as instructed, I used an icecube to reduce the pain. I found that it just led to a different sensation of burning, not necessarily a reduction of pain. I went through three ice cubes, and then whacked my pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. It was hard for me to gauge how hard to hit as the ice had numbed me down there, so I ended up hitting very hard, which I felt after the numbness wore off.

AnonBull1
10-23-2019, 09:25 AM
A bit of a necro-post, but I do love cleaning up a slut...

Roll the dare below, post your roll, and then post a report afterwards

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374588