PDA

View Full Version : Bored & Horny.. Control me for some time? F19;)

JacesAmazingGirl
05-31-2016, 02:32 PM
I have done the majority of tasks from those who have PM'ed me and such. I need more. I am SO horny. Tell me what to do whether we PM on here or you comment. I will do every single thing but I cannot promise I will push my limits. Feel free to punish me.

Tell me what to do ;)

Hangwedgbuttplug
05-31-2016, 02:47 PM
Put on your thong. Now slide a marker or pen between your pussy lips, now, get into a bra connection wedgie. Stay like this for 45 minutes. Try walking, sitting, sitting on hard objects, or the side of a board / other hard slim item. See what is painful and what makes it rub just right. Report to me what those items were. Currently, I don't want you to cum. We'll see how your report is to see if you are allowed.

JacesAmazingGirl
05-31-2016, 03:16 PM
Put on your thong. Now slide a marker or pen between your pussy lips, now, get into a bra connection wedgie. Stay like this for 45 minutes. Try walking, sitting, sitting on hard objects, or the side of a board / other hard slim item. See what is painful and what makes it rub just right. Report to me what those items were. Currently, I don't want you to cum. We'll see how your report is to see if you are allowed.

I will PM you when I begin this.

Rabecca
05-31-2016, 05:09 PM
Here is a fun and simple one, I want you to get in the shower with a sharpie inside your sweet little pocket and this is the simple part, you are to take a shower, the entire time fucking yourself with the sharpie, it must not stop moving until you finish writing the report for me and pm with it as well as post it on here for all to see, and then I will see if I will allow you to cum after I read the report

JacesAmazingGirl
05-31-2016, 06:19 PM
Here is a fun and simple one, I want you to get in the shower with a sharpie inside your sweet little pocket and this is the simple part, you are to take a shower, the entire time fucking yourself with the sharpie, it must not stop moving until you finish writing the report for me and pm with it as well as post it on here for all to see, and then I will see if I will allow you to cum after I read the report

I have done your task of fucking myself non stop with the sharpie in the shower and continuing to do so. It has been killing me, please let me cum. Please.

JulieKEames
05-31-2016, 07:30 PM
Since you likes the pencil clamps, here's another one to try.

Make two clamps for your nipples. Take a length of rope and loop it over a door knob, then over the top of the door. Close the door so that the ends of the rope are on your side of the closed door. Get naked except for a pair of really high heels. Make sure you can easily step out of them. Roll a die, then add 2 to this number. Make sure you can see a clock.

Now get naked except for the high heels. Attach the clamps to your nipples. Tie one of the ends or rope around each clamp so that you end up with your tits being pulled upwards by the rope, but not too high or painful. Now for the fun part.

Step out of the heels and kick them away. You must now edge the number that you rolled (plus the extra 2), stopping for at least one minute between edges. After the last edge and before you can untie the rope, you must now make yourself come.

Note: Normally I make this a self-bondage dare with a vibrator and an ice-release, but since I don't those items in your list, I modified it for you. Let me know if you ever want to try a self-bondage challenge. I have several I can share with you.

JacesAmazingGirl
05-31-2016, 07:33 PM
Since you likes the pencil clamps, here's another one to try.

Make two clamps for your nipples. Take a length of rope and loop it over a door knob, then over the top of the door. Close the door so that the ends of the rope are on your side of the closed door. Get naked except for a pair of really high heels. Make sure you can easily step out of them. Roll a die, then add 2 to this number. Make sure you can see a clock.

Now get naked except for the high heels. Attach the clamps to your nipples. Tie one of the ends or rope around each clamp so that you end up with your tits being pulled upwards by the rope, but not too high or painful. Now for the fun part.

Step out of the heels and kick them away. You must now edge the number that you rolled (plus the extra 2), stopping for at least one minute between edges. After the last edge and before you can untie the rope, you must now make yourself come.

Note: Normally I make this a self-bondage dare with a vibrator and an ice-release, but since I don't those items in your list, I modified it for you. Let me know if you ever want to try a self-bondage challenge. I have several I can share with you.

I would love to try a self bondage challenge along with this.

JulieKEames
05-31-2016, 07:54 PM
To make this a self-bondage challenge, you need a length of chain, some padlocks (make sure they use the same key), and a vibrator. You should also be wearing panties for this (or a crotch rope) to hold the vibrator in place.

Freeze the key to the padlocks suspended in a water bottle. Make sure you attach about 5 feet of heavy string to the key. Tie the chain to the doorknob with some rope (the doorknob on the side where the other ropes are hanging down). Take the frozen water bottle, set it on the ground by the door and tie the string to one of the links of chain.

Now turn the vibrator on to the highest setting you think you can stand, tie the ropes to the nipple clamps, use the padlocks to lock your wrists behind you, and finally step out of your heels. Now the trick will be to see how long you can stand on your tiptoes, especially since the vibrator will be trying to make you come. You will be locked in this position until the water thaws enough for you to retrieve the key frozen inside.

Enjoy!