PDA

View Full Version : Pee management

Babygirl4you
05-30-2016, 12:24 AM
This is from a story I found online.
The dare is simple, you may only use the restroom four times a day.
The times are as followed:
7:15 am
12:30 pm
7:30 pm
and 12:00 am
This includes pooping as well.

Now some added on rules, you may not cross your legs or hold down there, you can not look like you have to pee. You may also not miss these times. You miss it? You can't pee, you have a two minute leeway on this. So if you notice the clock says 12:01 am you better hurry to the bathroom before it gets to 12:03.

Also if you Pee before the times you may then you lose two bathroom breaks.
(You pee before 12:30 pm then you will lose your 12:30 pm one and the 12 am one)

After you pee In the morning you must drink as much water as you can. If you wake up late and don't get to pee, too bad, still have to drink the water.

In between the noon and before the 7pm one you have a chance to earn another pee. To do this you must finish all work, ( school or work and if you don't have that you must occupy yourself for at least a hour) cook a meal, finish it along with three large glasses of your drink of choice, then you may earn another pee.

This extra bathroom break is scheduled for 3:15, you miss that time making it? You wasted it.

The girl in the story had to do this for two years, this dare works well for a week time span. I myself am going to try it out starting tomorrow when I wake up. I hope this makes sense I'm not the best at English.