PDA

View Full Version : yagami's school for Boys

light yagami
05-29-2016, 06:21 AM
I am starting a new school, again.
This time I am doing it differently, this is for people who are dedicated to the school.
The school is for boys who need some personality adjustments and we will use dares to do this. We will have 1 lesson per subject each week and a therapy session every week.

While enrolled at this school unless you are doing a dare you may not masturbate or orgasm. This rule is one of many and over the next few weeks I will share more with you.
Therapy
Once a week each student may Pm me a problem and I will explain why this is and give them a dare to help them get through that problem.

Joining
To join as a student you must answer the following things.
Name

What type of student

The reason you have been sent to this school e.g. You are a bad influence

Likes, Limits and dislikes.

To join as a teacher you must answer these things(teachers may be male or female)
Name

Teacher of what

Why I should hire you.

Teaching
Lessons should be designed to suit around the likes and dislikes of the students. If a student refuses to do a lesson or homework they will be punished.

Types Of Students
The types of students are:
prefect
jokey
cheerleader
bullies
snitches
nerds
losers

Each type of student can dare the type below them, all dares must be placed on this thread. If you are dared to do something and it within you limits you must do it. Teachers may dare any type of student.

Message for students: You have 2 weeks to enroll and there will be an entrance exam after a week. Student wishing to enter after Sunday 12th June must state why they were late trying to enter and cannot enter as anything higher than snitches.

Whenever talking to me or a teacher you must refer to us as Sir or Miss

Message for teachers: you also have 2 weeks to join, the better your teaching is the better rewards you get.

Message to all: After completing lessons and homework you get points and certain things can be bought at the school shop for points.

professor
03-17-2017, 03:25 AM
Hey man please respect light yagami he was the best man after near or L . Why you used his name here. Plzz change your to anyone else.

Austin Green
03-17-2017, 12:59 PM
Too bad this never took off..
Also DeathNote was great. ;)

derrammler
03-17-2017, 01:32 PM
Yea... I would love to enroll