PDA

View Full Version : 4 Exhibition/Teasing/Edging, Remote Vibrator Dare

footman590
05-24-2016, 03:13 AM
Mentioned it in a post to a thread few days ago. Figure someone else might be interested as well. Based on what I've seen, there are tamer dares but so are they wilder ones. Feel free to modify everything to suit your comfort levels.

1. This one is a little tricky since I Dont know your environment. Ideally a somewhat secluded place but public enough to risk getting caught. Basically the goal here is to somehow accidentally find an audience and give them an eyeful of whatever act you plan to do. Could be a dare, masturbating, peeing whatever. Bonus if you're completely naked. Try to act unaware until the end then notice them. If you're masturbating though, try to get them to join you. Not sex but have them start masturbating also. Create some good stories for them.

2. Basically no underwear, loose short skirt and loose flimsy top. Simple one where you try to position yourself in a way that exposes your parts. Can be like open legged at a bench or dropping something then bending over to give up skirt or down blouse. If a boob slips out even better. Pretend not to notice and try to get people doing the weirdest most unnatural thing to catch glimpses of you. Can start off with a friend to toy with them then go on to strangers.

3. Requires some investment in a remote vibrator but can be fun. wear the said remote vibrator and be as lewd as you choose. Have the remote in a envelope with a letter telling whoever finds it that its the remote to your vibrator and asking them to do two things. A. Play and edge you. Trying to make you orgasm as many times as possible. B. Find you in said public place within an allocated time. If they do grant them any sexual favor they ask if they can get you to orgasm at least once before time is up. Suggested time is about 5-15 mins your call. Strength of vibrator same. Of course try to hide and make a fun game.

4. Safest one. Basically find a nice secluded place where you live or won't be disturbed that has a window someone can seen in via street or other buildings. Best is if you can also see them as you do this. Have anonymous letters left at those places or dropped in relevant mailbox directing them to said window at a pre-set time. At that time with wide unblocked view before some captivating acts or dares that'll hopefully turn them on. Bonus is to leave a number for them to text if they have any requests for your show. If they have a big request. Ask them to reciprocate by showing you something you find sexually exciting. Or even join you.

Basically feel free to change certain details to suit you. I do enjoy reading the outcomes of dares. So if you could describe how you prepared for and how the dares turned out in as much detail and then message me, it would be very enjoyable. And by this I mean as much details as possible.