PDA

View Full Version : Ask me NO LIMITS question!

ControlThisWhore
05-24-2016, 01:43 AM
Loser must create a new thread: Ask me NO LIMITS questions
Everyone can ask anything they want and he must answer (except banking info and so on). For every question the loser refuses, winner will add a new PM dare to loser's list.

So I've lost the dare above so now I have to answer anything you want :( The winner is Willslave19.
Please be nice.

OhPleaseSir
05-24-2016, 01:50 AM
I have a question - what do you mean when you say you are not able to edge or cum by yourself? Are you physically not able to or is it a psychological or cultural reason? Is it a turn on for you that you are unable to make yourself cum?

ControlThisWhore
05-24-2016, 02:00 AM
I have a question - what do you mean when you say you are not able to edge or cum by yourself? Are you physically not able to or is it a psychological or cultural reason? Is it a turn on for you that you are unable to make yourself cum?
I mean that I can masturbate how long and how ever I want but I can't have an orgasm from it. I can orgasm just if I have sex or if a guy masturbates me.
Honestly, I think that there is a psychological reason for it (I can't orgasm if it's only for my pleasure and no one sees it or enjoys it... I think).
It's not a turn on nor a turn off... I got used to it.

OhPleaseSir
05-24-2016, 02:04 AM
Interesting... How long have you gone without orgasm at one time? Have there been times when you have been desperate for an orgasm after a long time without sex and what is the most humiliating or extreme thing you have done to try to get the chance to cum?

Cruton
05-24-2016, 04:43 AM
How old were you when you first had sex? When was the last time you had sex? What did the biggest penis you have played with look like? What did the smallest penis you have played with look like?

ControlThisWhore
05-24-2016, 05:02 AM
Interesting... How long have you gone without orgasm at one time? Have there been times when you have been desperate for an orgasm after a long time without sex and what is the most humiliating or extreme thing you have done to try to get the chance to cum?
I spend an year without sex...so this is it :D
I've never been desperate or something because when I want to cum I just call a guy.

ControlThisWhore
05-24-2016, 05:03 AM
How old were you when you first had sex? When was the last time you had sex? What did the biggest penis you have played with look like? What did the smallest penis you have played with look like?
•Saturday
•About 23 cm
•About 8 cm

ksoma
05-24-2016, 06:41 AM
have you ever had any lesbian curiosity?

if you had someone in your real life, be it a master or just a guy in a serious relationship, who wanted to see you in lesbian circumstances, would you ever consider it? And if you did, would it be just for his sake, or would you be open to enjoying it?

Have you ever had an incestuous desires, fantasies, or just really detailed sex dreams?

What is one task you crave to be dared to do, that you will not do without being dared to do so, but that rarely, if ever, is asked of you?

If you could do ANY one thing, sexually, right now, no matter how vanilla or how insane, what would it be?

Cruton
05-24-2016, 08:16 AM
What was the one thing you have done with piss that you have enjoyed the most?

explore4000
05-24-2016, 11:01 AM
have you ever had any lesbian curiosity?

if you had someone in your real life, be it a master or just a guy in a serious relationship, who wanted to see you in lesbian circumstances, would you ever consider it? And if you did, would it be just for his sake, or would you be open to enjoying it?

Have you ever had an incestuous desires, fantasies, or just really detailed sex dreams?

What is one task you crave to be dared to do, that you will not do without being dared to do so, but that rarely, if ever, is asked of you?

If you could do ANY one thing, sexually, right now, no matter how vanilla or how insane, what would it be?

Hot questions !!