PDA

View Full Version : Forum Games sub section

Amelie
06-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I think it would be an idea to make a sub forum in the lounge specifically for forum games and the like 'The person above' sort of thing as these type of threads are clogging up the main lounge.

Just an idea. :).

lokelake
06-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I do understand where you are going with this, but I am 50/50 with this idea. I half like it, and I half don't like it.

erick92
06-13-2009, 08:24 AM
This has been discussed before, but I believe it was shot down because people didn't think there would be enough for it. Recently, however, there have been a LOT of new thread games coming, and there are getting to be enough where we almost need a new section for it. I personally think it would be a good idea.

maxim
06-13-2009, 10:14 AM
I do understand where you are going with this, but I am 50/50 with this idea. I half like it, and I half don't like it.

I am with this but there is a lounge for all this and I mean really if you look at the lounge there's pretty much just games and really nothing else really so the lounge would be no good at all!

But on another point that would be good to get people for just posting thigs that last a dat and then none posts again.

BettyBoop
06-13-2009, 11:05 AM
I am all for this. I mean there are so many forum games, the lounge is just turning into a game room. I say we go for it.

lokelake
06-13-2009, 06:17 PM
I am with this but there is a lounge for all this and I mean really if you look at the lounge there's pretty much just games and really nothing else really so the lounge would be no good at all!

But on another point that would be good to get people for just posting thigs that last a dat and then none posts again.

OOOHH, that what the user is getting at. Then I was thinking about it wrong. There goes my lack of understanding again, lol.

Well then, I am 100/100 with the idea.

Amelie
06-14-2009, 08:53 AM
I am with this but there is a lounge for all this and I mean really if you look at the lounge there's pretty much just games

Exactly, that's not what it was like a few months back so if there was a separate section for them the lounge could just be a normal lounge.. for discussions and what not.

LilAngel
06-16-2009, 03:46 AM
I think this is a great idea. I was thinking about it myself, (and I also think that post counts should not be added in this extra section). It might encourage people to start more meaningful conversations/ debates in the lounge, instead of the top constantly being clustered up by games. :)

The Evil Porlo
06-16-2009, 04:27 AM
We have enough threads to go in this section now. Go for it Depp :)

Powerstrip
07-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Bumping for really good idea that really ought to be implemented :)

BettyBoop
07-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Yes, this is a brilliant idea, but no feedback?
Anyone?
xD

CollaredBlondie
07-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I think this is a great idea. I was thinking about it myself, (and I also think that post counts should not be added in this extra section).

I'm all for this bit personally ^

BettyBoop
07-03-2009, 05:18 PM
I think this is a great idea. I was thinking about it myself, (and I also think that post counts should not be added in this extra section)
That makes a lot of sense. Then hopefully, people will stop making crappy posts on there just to up their post count.

muffinfairy
07-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Most games are annoying. It's just spam and over half the games are exactly the same, they just pretend to be different.

Ban games.
Go outside and play with squirrels.
Be happy.

truth0rdare
07-04-2009, 06:42 AM
I think its a good idea. Would clear up the tord section of the tons of forum games there. But i think it should be in tord online instead of loungs.

busted
07-23-2009, 05:35 AM
Would clear up the tord section of the tons of forum games there. But i think it should be

I agree because everytime you go in the tord section now you have to spen a couple of minuates looking for a thread that isnt a forum game.

and I also think that post counts should not be added in this extra section

good idea as well. Stop people just posting in them to get there post count up. :)

Slenderman - Doctor
07-23-2009, 06:34 AM
Put me in the "yes" camp for this one. If there were a sub-forum for all types of games (lounge + TorD), it'd make everything else easier to navigate.

glue
08-01-2009, 10:19 AM
ooh yeah a sub room would be so much easier, as it always seems tobe clogging up the main rooms