PDA

View Full Version : Slave Marking/Tattooing

TrustInMe
06-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm trying to design a mark that designates a slave as being both a slave as well as being MY slave. Unfortunately, I'm just not getting many creative ideas; everything I've seen online so far doesn't seem to pique my interest or suit my tastes. Does any slave currently have any markings they'd like to share? Or perhaps other masters have some ideas that could help me? Thanks all in advance.

BettyBoop
06-12-2009, 03:06 PM
You could have a simple pattern with your initials intertwined in it.

depp
07-09-2009, 08:55 PM
This belongs in the lounge and not the punishment idea section. Please read the sticky in that section to see what can be posted there.

Fiendish
07-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm trying to design a mark that designates a slave as being both a slave as well as being MY slave. Unfortunately, I'm just not getting many creative ideas; everything I've seen online so far doesn't seem to pique my interest or suit my tastes. Does any slave currently have any markings they'd like to share? Or perhaps other masters have some ideas that could help me? Thanks all in advance.

There's always the TSR website... unique barcodes and slave numbers are generated.

Master90
11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
I've always like the bdsm symbol with initials behind it