PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

vinsin
05-22-2016, 09:44 PM
25/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello all,

Thanks for stumbling upon this post. I've been an on again off again part of the Get Dare community for quite a few years now. I got involved with domination in my teens, so I'm relatively well seasoned in the art. I love BDSM, not only as a way to obtain a better orgasm, but also because of the melding of minds that slowly develop outside the bedroom. I should specify now (as not to waste any more of your time), that I am looking for a significant other as well as a submissive (ideally). I'm not the sort to jump into anything at the shot of a gun, but it's only fair that I state my intentions here, before anything develops. If we don't clique on that level, fair enough, we can still have fun on a strictly kink-oriented basis; but please don't submit an application unless you're at least open to the idea.

I'm looking for a submissive with character, not one who simply sees me as a means to an end. I'm generally a rather sociable person who enjoys the art of conversation. I expect my sub to have this quality as well. I like to get to know my partner as both a submissive as well as who they are as a person; I don't expect you to always be 'on' so to speak. I enjoy an atmosphere where the power play comes up organically and isn't forced. In short, be my friend first and submissive second.

My domination style tends to appeal to those who seek a caring individual who can at times be harsh. I find that I attract adult babies, baby girls and all sorts of different pets generally, though I don't tend to type cast my subs. I'm the type of dom who isn't put off by giving you a nice long non-sexual RP when you've had a long day. I take care of my subs and find myself generally rather depressed when I know they are in pain or distress. All this being said, I'm no push over and will morph my dominant styling to generally any atmosphere. Although I have my general way of doing things, I really enjoy being creative. In a way, I have no limits as to what I'm comfortable doing. Much of my own sexual enjoyment comes from knowing I've met and even surpassed my subs expectations (call it an ego trip if you want).

Physically: I'm a large person; I'm 6'4" and 240lbs.

Likes: Petplay, bondage, humiliation, orgasm denial, age play

Might like to get into: water sports, public play.

Limits: Besides anything illegal, I tend to keep an open mind. I love learning about kink, so if you have an odd role you enjoy, let me know.

Thanks all. Feel free to ask me any questions,

Vincent