PDA

View Full Version : clothing dare for the girls

sm_limb
05-20-2016, 12:57 AM
you can do this alone or with a friend.

wear a tanktop that comes just below bellybutton.
an old pants or skirt.
high heels.
no panties or bra.
bring a pair of sciccors.

go to a park nearby or far away what you like.
get somewere secluded
get naked except for heels

cut your pants or skirt into little pieces.
now get your top and cut it in half in such a way that the top get way shorter
but here is the twist, the piece you cut of is your new skirt.
so depends how you cut it how small top or skirt is.

have fun walking back home

sm_limb
05-20-2016, 06:44 AM
nobody brave enough to try it?

sexysoni
05-27-2016, 09:52 AM
I love that idea, i will do it and report it back. Thank you..

sexysoni
06-22-2016, 09:39 AM
you can do this alone or with a friend.

wear a tanktop that comes just below bellybutton.
an old pants or skirt.
high heels.
no panties or bra.
bring a pair of sciccors.

go to a park nearby or far away what you like.
get somewere secluded
get naked except for heels

cut your pants or skirt into little pieces.
now get your top and cut it in half in such a way that the top get way shorter
but here is the twist, the piece you cut of is your new skirt.
so depends how you cut it how small top or skirt is.

have fun walking back home

I did this dare yesterday evening alone, I put on a white tank top, a mini skirt and heels, and i also took a scissors with me. i went to a park far from my place, then i went in a secluded area, the park was bit busy, then i stripped expect my heels, then i cut my skirt in little pieces and thrown it in trashcan . now the point is which on will be shorter bottom or top, but i know both will be short because tanktop is just come bellybutton. so i decided to cut it shorter from top , then i cut it, now half of my boobs bottom is exposed and it was white so little see threw too, and my skirt is also too short bottom of my hips was showing . now the best part walking back home , in that clothes my pussy is almost dripping i am feeling so so horny that time i whispered i am really going to do it, then i start my walk back to home , first i have to cross the park so as i walked many people saw me, many guys commented on me, nice boobs slut, whore, milky boobs , i am smiling to every comment and they just starring me all the time, now i have to walk almost a mile to reach my home so i start walk on the streets, i got many views , some car horns. and when i was half way 2 guys came near me and squeezed my boobs i moan loud and they said are you a prostitute i said no, they said if i suck their dicks so i said yes then i gave them bj in an alley and went back home nothing interesting happen on the rest of the way. it was a great dare i loved it, thanku so much for the dare i love it. hope i get more like this.

sm_limb
06-23-2016, 06:30 AM
I did this dare yesterday evening alone, I put on a white tank top, a mini skirt and heels, and i also took a scissors with me. i went to a park far from my place, then i went in a secluded area, the park was bit busy, then i stripped expect my heels, then i cut my skirt in little pieces and thrown it in trashcan . now the point is which on will be shorter bottom or top, but i know both will be short because tanktop is just come bellybutton. so i decided to cut it shorter from top , then i cut it, now half of my boobs bottom is exposed and it was white so little see threw too, and my skirt is also too short bottom of my hips was showing . now the best part walking back home , in that clothes my pussy is almost dripping i am feeling so so horny that time i whispered i am really going to do it, then i start my walk back to home , first i have to cross the park so as i walked many people saw me, many guys commented on me, nice boobs slut, whore, milky boobs , i am smiling to every comment and they just starring me all the time, now i have to walk almost a mile to reach my home so i start walk on the streets, i got many views , some car horns. and when i was half way 2 guys came near me and squeezed my boobs i moan loud and they said are you a prostitute i said no, they said if i suck their dicks so i said yes then i gave them bj in an alley and went back home nothing interesting happen on the rest of the way. it was a great dare i loved it, thanku so much for the dare i love it. hope i get more like this.

Great report. Hope more girls dare to try it