PDA

View Full Version : Rules

CollaredBlondie
06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I think this is the right place for this. If not, I apologise and please, move it.

Hey guys.
Ihave a question for all your Masters/Mistresses out there. Actually, slaves can answer too if they like.

I was wondering if you guys could list me some of the rules you have your current slaves follow, or, if you don't have a slave, some rules a previous slave has followed. Slaves can obviously, share their favourite rules, or all the rules they have to follow, if they have permission from their owners, or if they are comfortable.

Actually, the comfort thing goes for everyone.

Thanks!

Komodo Jones
06-10-2009, 02:21 PM
I can actually answer from both sides on this since my slave and I did a recent role reversal. Some of the rules I have given her are pretty standard such as "You must always call me master," "You can't cum unless I give you permission," "You must be naked while in my presence" stuff like that. I have a lot more than that but I don't want to list all of them and clutter this place up. All of these rules of course can be voided if I say otherwise.

When I was the slave and she was the mistress she had me follow mainly four rules.
1) I was to call her mistress at all times.
2) I was to wear only boxers, or whatever underwear I usually wear.
3) I was not allowed to touch myself sexually in any way unless told otherwise.
4) And I was not allowed to cum unless given permission.

CollaredBlondie
06-10-2009, 02:32 PM
I knew you'd reply at some point Komodo :D
Please, feel free to clutter the thread XD

Jenna<3
06-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Rules from a previous Master were basically
1. No cumming
2. Call him Master
3. (Not really a rule, but at the same time yes) If I say I'm going to be on at a certain time, I better be on.

Komodo Jones
06-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Am I really that predictable lol? No I enjoy commenting on the s/m formus when I can. Yeah I have a lot of rules for my slave so pardon the clutter. Also some of the rules have been tweaked so it's not completely accurate. Some of them may seem a bit odd, but they're nowhere near as bad as the 128 rules that we've seen, no offense meant to the authors who did those.
Official Rules for My Slave
1. My slave must always be completely naked, excluding glasses, while in my presence. She does not need to be naked, while in my presence, if she is in a public place.
2. My slave must always address me as master, unless stated otherwise.
3. She will remember that she is my slave and her main purpose in life is to please me.
4. She acknowledges that I will care for her as a slave and she can talk to me if anything is upsetting her.
5. Even though my slave will be cared for, she must submit her body to me to use in any way I please, provided that it does not violate any of her limits.
6. As her master, I expect trust, obedience, and respect. If my slave fails to obey any of these and anything else I deem she will be punished, as a slave needs disciplined.
7. My slave is not allowed to cum unless I allow her to. If she fails to follow this, she will be punished. If she cums accidentally/unprovoked she still will be punished, just not as severely as if she came on purposee when not having permission.
8. My slave must realize that sometimes she will be viewed as an object rather than a person.
9. I am allowed to call my slave anything I want.
10. Anytime my slave wants to do a dare online or by someone besides me, she must ask permission from me. If it is a dice dare, I will roll the dice for her unless told otherwise. If I tell her to do a dare, she does not need my permission.
11. My slave may ask me any question she wants, but I reserve the right not to answer.
12. When I ban my slave to do/don't do something (i.e. orgasm denial) she may not ask me when she can stop the ban.
13. My slave can only have sexual relations with me, unless I instruct otherwise.
14. At any time I reserve the right to dismiss, temporarily or permanently my slave.
15. Whenever masturbating, my slave is to think of me, she can be included as well, unless I tell her otherwise.
16. My slave will update her blog daily, and if she doesn't she will tell me why she didn't update. If it is not a legit reason she will be lightly punished but repeat offenses will be punished more severely.
17. Whenever my slave travels anywhere, she will me why, where, and for how long.

Obviously rule #16 has changed as has rule #2 as she only has to follow these two rules on the weekend. She also has a few other rules but they're not really included in the other ones yet. These rules are
-She is not allowed to view any of my dares or dice dares on getdare unless I allow her to.
-She has a clothing command which she has to obey every day. I just basically tell her what she's wearing to bed.
-Don't let any cum go to waste, she either has to swallow it or rub it on her body.
-If she wants to do a role reversal and become my mistress for a day she must let me know in advance to see if I can do it.

CollaredBlondie
06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Komodo, only predictable in the "always has something of high quality to say."

Also, thanks Jenna, 3. seems totally obvious but my brain didn't pick up of it when I was thinking through before I posted this thread XD

Edit: other people's opinion's very much apprecitated ^_^

Anjelen
06-14-2009, 08:56 AM
My eight most-basic rules-for-slaves are- in no particular order of importance;

1) Slaves adress me respectfully with Master; other Dom(me)s are Sir or Madam.
2) Slaves - to distinguish between servitude and normalcy - are given a name based on their personality; they will respond to it as though it is their own name. This will in most cases be a humilliative term.
3) Slaves do not use the furniture unless explicitly invited or allowed on it. You will be given a spot and a pillow to kneel upon; as well as taught the proper way to kneel, lay, or relax.
4) Slaves remain on all fours or their knees when possible, and where not invited to be otherwise. You will be taught proper posing and movement to minimise discomfort.
5) Slaves do not wear clothes unless they are given clothes to wear - outside the house this is limited to wearing no underwear unless given.
6) Failure to live by the rules will get you punished, to a degree equal to your transgression.
7) You will be given a Safeword; You are entitled to use it, whenever, however, and whatever. When you do so we will both take a step back, take a deep breath, and evaluate what went wrong and why.
8) Slaves are entitled to respect and compliments; when you serve well i will give them both honestly and often.

There's a lot more to this, but... there ya go :)

blackcurran
06-15-2009, 04:19 AM
A simple one to add to the usual;
A slave will always wear less than others present.
Then tell them to go here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=12463)

CollaredBlondie
06-15-2009, 05:14 AM
Then tell them to go here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=12463)

Yeah, this sort of thing isn't wanted in this thread because I'm not doing this for a real life slave. I'm researching, gathering ideas for fiction. I will never copy an idea directly, mind you. I will take the diea and twist it somewhat to suit my own needs.

blackcurran
06-15-2009, 05:51 AM
To take it to the realms of fiction;
if someone else is naked, they have to be shaved.

Or have them at a beach where the slave has to be naked because others are wearing a single item of clothing.

CollaredBlondie
06-15-2009, 05:54 AM
To take it to the realms of fiction;
if someone else is naked, they have to be shaved.

Or have them at a beach where the slave has to be naked because others are wearing a single item of clothing.

As good as these ideas are, these are more scenarios than rules.

sudheer2t
06-15-2009, 06:07 AM
My slave is a beginner and is very RAW (Real Amature Woman) as per me.

the rules are as follows.
1) She addresses me as Master/Sir always.
2) she will be always addressed as 'it' unless ordered not to
3) it is not allowed to chat with any masters/doms until i feel it is matured enough
4) dressed according to my orders and perform the tasks ordered and report me every day
5) no secrets what so ever
6) I decide whom it dates with and what it does in the dates (i sent it on date last weekend with one of its collegues)
7) it takes my permission to pee, cum, touch itself sexually
8) always remember that it is just born for my my pleasure and its final ambition is to serve me any way i want

and many more will update once it gets trained more..

CollaredBlondie
06-30-2009, 04:38 AM
Sorta bumping this in hope of getting more replies.

As a recap; I've posted this thread in the hopes of getting the gist of rules that Dom/mes set their slaves. I have read Officelover's reformed version of the "128 basic slave rules" (much better than the other set IMHO) but I like the idea of getting ideas from real people who know what they're doing and who know what works. Rules such the 128 only work to an extent.

sunnystreet88
06-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Nice Thread. Some of the rules are hot :)

CollaredBlondie
06-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Nice Thread. Some of the rules are hot :)

Didn't contribute though did you? ¬_¬

And by contribute I mean, leave any examples of rules you've had to obey or any you've given to subs.

sunnystreet88
06-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Sorry, didnt know this :(

1. I have to cum exactly twice every day.
2. Have to call him sir
3. Sometimes he tells me to eat my cum.

I am proud to be his slave and we just recently started and I am willing to learn and become a better slave over time.

Trauma
07-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Rules from my mistress:
Not allowed to tell anyone about her
No questioning her
No secrets
No other mistresses

SimplySynful
08-20-2009, 08:02 AM
I like to consider myself a semi-strict mistress, and also like to think that my rules are easy to follow. Some of them do call for adaptation and adjustment, but they've never failed me, and I've had no problems with them so far. I am currently considering extending or updating them.

1. Dominate party, will be addressed as "Mistress" or "Master" at all times.
Every sentence/statement will eirther begin with or end with the "Mistress" or "Yes/No Mistress"
A Mistress/Master's company will be adressed as "Ma'am/Sir" (unless other introduce by a alternate name or other wise stated to call by a alternate name) and showed the same respect as you would your Mistress/Master unless otherwise stated.
-Your Mistress/Master's command can overrule that of their company.

2.You will serve your Master/Mistress as if your well being and pleasure depend on it.
Your mistress/master's needs/desires will come before your own.

3. You will ask permission to do any and everything.
-Unless it is a direct command.

4.Mistress/Master's words are law, become a outlaw, and suffer the consequences.
You will not question your Mistress/Master's authority, under any circumstance.

5. No reward from your Mistress/Master can be declined.
Rewards will always begin and end with "Thank You Mistress/Master"
-Rule also applies for punishments

6. Slaves own nothing, Mistress/Master's own all.
You will address your previous belongs, as your Mistress/Master's own.

7. Slave will reframe from using words such as, "I" "Me" or "My", but will instead refer to himself as "Mistress/Master's slave"
-Slave is permitted to use worlds like "his" or "it"

8.Self inflicted punishment, will be given with a positive attitude.
-No complaining, and a "Thank You" is mandatory durring or afterwards.

9.Slaves will repay his Mistress/Master's attention with respect, humility, obedience, loyalty, and inteligence.

10.Slaves carry their Mistress/Master's name, and are expected to behave honorably.

CollaredBlondie
08-20-2009, 08:41 AM
Every sentence/statement will eirther begin with or end with the "Mistress" or "Yes/No Mistress"

10.Slaves carry their Mistress/Master's name, and are expected to behave honorably.

I really like those two. Actually, that first one I quoted never occured to me before. Thanks for commenting SimplySynful :) I do still find imputs in this matter useful, no matter how old the thread may be.

SimplySynful
08-20-2009, 09:13 AM
I really like those two. Actually, that first one I quoted never occured to me before. Thanks for commenting SimplySynful :) I do still find imputs in this matter useful, no matter how old the thread may be.

No problem, I found the thread extremely useful when it can to re-evaluating my own my own rules. I'm glad I could be of some help.

I find the last rule to be one of the most important ones, some just don't realize that how slave behaves, should be a portrayal of how well a master/mistress has trained them.

CollaredBlondie
08-20-2009, 10:17 AM
No problem, I found the thread extremely useful when it can to re-evaluating my own my own rules. I'm glad I could be of some help.

I find the last rule to be one of the most important ones, some just don't realize that how slave behaves, should be a portrayal of how well a master/mistress has trained them.

Aye, I never thought about that much before either. I'm glad I could be of some help by starting this thread too! =)

heatpump
11-12-2009, 12:53 PM
sorry if this is a bit old/late..some rules i have..

Can only drink water unless i say so
Can only use the toilet 3 times a day
and most important.. when we break up all photos and vids must be deleted..

I have more and i'l post them up if you need them CB

Spun sugar
11-13-2009, 10:20 PM
These are just some of the rules that Master has for me

I must always show respect for Master, that includes calling Him Master at all times, although Sir is acceptable but shouldn't be used often
I must post on getdare daily
I must send Master a daily email talking about my activities of the day
I must write a response to all of our sessions and post this onto my blog (check it out ;)
I am not allowed to masturbate unless otherwise told by Master and when I do I must ask for permission
I am not allowed to have any sexual contact with another person without Master's permission

There are a few others but I view them less as rules more as expectations like the moment Master and I start to talk my webcam must be on, these are not rules per say but things that Master shouldn't have to ask to me do.

Hope it helps

curious-young-girl
03-24-2010, 05:55 PM
almost every online master i have had orders me to have their name (either actual or what they go by) on my body at all times. that can be fun to do.

spiritualxtc
05-23-2010, 08:35 AM
My eight most-basic rules-for-slaves are- in no particular order of importance;

1) Slaves adress me respectfully with Master; other Dom(me)s are Sir or Madam.
2) Slaves - to distinguish between servitude and normalcy - are given a name based on their personality; they will respond to it as though it is their own name. This will in most cases be a humilliative term.
3) Slaves do not use the furniture unless explicitly invited or allowed on it. You will be given a spot and a pillow to kneel upon; as well as taught the proper way to kneel, lay, or relax.
4) Slaves remain on all fours or their knees when possible, and where not invited to be otherwise. You will be taught proper posing and movement to minimise discomfort.
5) Slaves do not wear clothes unless they are given clothes to wear - outside the house this is limited to wearing no underwear unless given.
6) Failure to live by the rules will get you punished, to a degree equal to your transgression.
7) You will be given a Safeword; You are entitled to use it, whenever, however, and whatever. When you do so we will both take a step back, take a deep breath, and evaluate what went wrong and why.
8) Slaves are entitled to respect and compliments; when you serve well i will give them both honestly and often.

There's a lot more to this, but... there ya go :)

Love this guy. I find Anjelen always has something positive or constructive to say, and can't help but respect that.

Ch3rry B0mb
05-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Since my relationship with Master is in its opening stages, there aren't very many rules for me.

1.) Communication -- I am to always communicate with Him. Express my emotions, fears, concerns, etc. in any format that I feel comfortable with. IE IMs, PMs, E-mail, phone.

2.) I was actually given a choice in regards to which title I will use to address him. Either "Sir" or "Master", based on the impact the title has on me. I chose "Master" because the title makes me feel more attached and wanted. I am to use this every time I address Him. <3

3.) I have been given a couple of ongoing assignments. I must e-mail an account to Master on a daily basis.

4.) My assignments must be completed alone.

5.) I am -always- encouraged to seek the guidance of my mentor, Anjelen, if I choose to do so. <3

Things are moving relatively slow...which I enjoy. <3

Night-1991
05-23-2010, 09:02 AM
While i'm no Master i feel it's my duty as a member of the BDSM Community to contribute.

Examples...

1. Always address them as they tell you.
2. Be respectful.
3. Ask permission before doing anything, no one likes a slave who they think is doing a task but ends up playing on their PS3.
4. NEVER, NEVER get yourself involved with another Dom/me

TensionRoom101
05-23-2010, 12:18 PM
A few for starters- numbered merely for clarity but in no particular order.

1. Remain true to your true self wherever possible.

2. Trust in my decisions, for I have considered the possible eventualities of even the seemingly random and spontaneous instructions I issue. If you don't understand what I ask of you, ask. I do not require you to do things you don't understand, unless your knowing in advance would change the outcome.

3. I will accept your limits if they are informed limits that you have come to for yourself. I will not accept societal, parental, religious or other such limits from you unless you can demonstrate to me why they are now your own.

4. Do not do things that are beyond you purely to impress me. Be honest with me about where you are at with your personal submission, and we will work together to progress it at an agreed pace. Never put yourself at emotional, mental or spiritual risk because you think I'll be more impressed with you. I won't.

and lastly, Don't ever call me Sir, Master or any other redundant epithet.

CollaredBlondie
05-23-2010, 02:29 PM
and lastly, Don't ever call me Sir, Master or any other redundant epithet.

this intrigues me; may I ask why?

Night-1991
05-23-2010, 03:11 PM
this intrigues me; may I ask why?

Yeah, how the hell.....i really don't get it.

TensionRoom101
05-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Anyone can say Sir, or Mistress, or Lord and Master, and many subs will have already said it to countless others before me, and doubtless will to others in the future. So to me it's a redundant term.

I have a name, Mike. My friends call me Mike. People I don't like call me Mike. Why on earth would I not want the one I love, cherish and nurture to call me Mike?

I am a huge egotist. I've been on the scene a lot of years, run a fetish club, have DM'd at BDSM clubs, and have delivered countless workshops on all aspects of the D/s lifestyle. I have a suitably large penis, and have no need to compensate for any inadequacies by forcing another to refer to me in terms of grandeur. So Mike will do just fine.

'Sir' is a term I use to address one who has provided me with a service. The bus driver. The shopkeeper. I don't see my relationship with my submissives as my providing them with a service, if that makes any sense?

By extension, I don't expect my subs to address any other dominants as 'Sir' either, unless she believes they've earned it from her.

Mike

Star Shadows
05-24-2010, 12:09 AM
At first I was a bit :S about tensionroom's rule on not to call a him 'sir' or 'master' but reading what he has said I agree entirely. It makes a lot of sense.
As for rules I've had, accross thre Doms which gave me actual rules, there were a lot.
-no touching myself for anything more than hygene.
-had to ask permission to go to the bathroom when he was online
-i had to ask permission to cum
-wasnt allowed to dwell on past and be negative if he needs to punish me for a mistake (guilty consience)
-to try my best
-bE honest

most of them were common sense

CollaredBlondie
05-24-2010, 03:22 AM
At first I was a bit :S about tensionroom's rule on not to call a him 'sir' or 'master' but reading what he has said I agree entirely. It makes a lot of sense.

Yes it does actually. Thank you for explaining, Mike :)

Night-1991
05-24-2010, 05:17 AM
Yes i was abit 'grr' on what he said but now it makes sense. Believe only GOOD Dominants can earn the right to call themselves Master or Mistress.

Anjelen
05-29-2010, 01:34 AM
I prefer to be called 'Master' by my submissives during scenes - though 'sir' will do for clients - simply because i have experienced those who need a concise, clear way to sepparate between 'play' and 'normalcy' - even beyond wearing their collar. For those submissives that need to slip into a different state of mind to help them submit, i add the slave-name, the proper way of adressing me - and the collar, as a threesome of cues.

I don't call myself a Master; i call myself a Dominant. Call me Master not because of my skill, but to remind me that i need to master -you-, my submissive; remind me of my responcibilities as well as us both of the power i have over you.

Considering upon re-reading my rules above that i feel they need more clarification (they make me sound like a douche. heh!) - here's a more comprehensive list of rules for slaves, submissives, and clientéle.

Note, though, that this is not a list that applies as-is to long-distance D/s.

House rules and Manual - Rev 2.02b
----------------
rules #1-#16

01) As my slave, you will refer to me, and only me, as Master unless told otherwise- in public, Sir, Guus or Anjelen will suffice EXCEPT where told otherwise. Exceptions to this rule;
- while we're talking on a level of equality; discussing outside the D/s dynamic, so to speak, you may call me anything you like; i'll call you by your name.
- to Vanilla people, feel free to refer to me as any of the following; Guus, Anjelen, Master or even Daddy - use your judgement but try not to shock them too much, hm?
- when we have visitors and aren't told otherwise, refer to me as Master and to them as Sir or Ma'am.
- In the eventuality of us going out, depending on the setting, i will let you know wether i want you to cal me Master or you are free to adress me otherwise.
- When you're in punishment or when a punishment is required, you call me Master, regardless of surroundings, period. IF you've earned a punishment then you've transgressed to a point where i feel you haven't deserved to call me anything else.
- If the Daddy/Little dynamic applies to the way we play, You can additionally call me Daddy.

02) If for any reason at all you feel unable to serve in the way requested of you - wether for fatigue, illness, discomfort et cetera, it is your responcibility to let me know. I will act accordingly.

03) During play will usually refer to you by your slavename - learn to listen to that as though it were your own name. When i do i expect you to be proper; see rule #1 and other rules applying to propriety. Keep your posture and position in mind; be polite, as i know you are. Exceptions to this rule;
- I will call you by your name when we speak on that level of equality, in discussion rather than D/s
- If the Daddy/Little dynamic applies to the way we play, i will call you by your Little name when you call me Daddy for whatever reason, or when i -want- you to call me Daddy. In general i will not expect Submission as much as respect from you when i do - lil' girls should be good, but get to play ;)

04) You will not use the furniture unless invited onto it. You'll be given a pillow or 'spot' to sit on; it's your spot, sit as you feel comfortable and can maintain unless told otherwise. Exceptions to this rule;
- As a rule, assume in other people's HOMES (not playspaces) you are free to use the furniture as you see fit - If not, you will be alerted of this before we arrive.
- When for physical reasons (knees hurting, sore back) or otherwise you can't be on the floor, tell me. I'll suspend this rule if it causes true pain.

05) You will wear no clothes in the house excepting clothes that i select for you; exceptions to this are, naturally, your collar, wich you should wear whenever not inappropriate (leash optional) and shoes or heels of choice. Exceptions to this rule;
- When you desire to dress to tease, ask me permission to select appropriate clothing yourself. Remember however that teasing will get back to you!
- When we have visitors around whom nudity would be inappropriate, you'll be alerted of this.
- when weather simply doesn't permit
- when you cook; can't have you spattered and scarred by boiling things, can we?

06) No underwear of any kind within a thirty foot radius of me, period, unless told otherwise. Exceptions to this rule;
- during period
- when weather doesn't permit (don't want your naughty bits freezing in winter, hm?)
- your bra; wouldn't want your pendulous parts to get painful for you.
- When given them by me or given permission to wear them under rule #5

07) You will not 'play' moods that you aren't in. Be honest; if you're feeling sad, then don't pretend you're not. If you're feeling one way, try not to make me think you're feeling another; you're a human being and entitled to your feelings. No exceptions.
- Additionally i expect you to speak your mind, and answer straight questions with straight answers. No beating around the bush or dodging questions - i add this for completion rather than for neccessity.

08) You're entitled to question me at any given time. Period. No exceptions.

09) You're entitled to make requests at any given time, within the context of the moment; obviously enough during eventual punishments i will expect you to be more proper as i would expect you to be otherwise. If you desire something or want to end something, let me know.

10) you're entitled to request permission for sexual encounters with others while you're away from me; this will be subject to a cap of two encounters-per-month (exceptions may occur on special ocasions); beyond that i expect you to mediate yourself.
- This does not apply to clients.

11) Refer to other Dominants as Sir or Ma'am, untill or unless they allow you to do otherwise. I'm aware that others may not feel the same way i do, but i was 'raised' this way and expect my submissives to behave the same way. When they however tell or otherwise ask you to call them 'Master' or 'Mistress', inform them politely that you have a Master and that i expect a certain degree of distinction from them - that i want you to limit yourself to refering to them as Sir or Ma'am. Refer them to me if they do not agree.

12) When you serve, and where possible - while you're in my sight you remain on all fours and crawl. Exceptions;
- physical discomfort; when you for whatever reason aren't comfortable beyond minor discomfort (sore knees, sore back, et cetera)
- when fetching something that can for whatever reason not be fetched in your teeth, you may walk.
- when something is out of reach you may stand or otherwise elevate yourself to reach it
- when performing chores you may position yourself comfortably so as to be efficient in your chore
- when idle, you may select either to sit in Display, At ease, Ready or Comfort (see below); you may also request to relax at any given time; this includes when we have visitors or while you serve actively.
- while discussing, receiving or in punishment you WILL remain on all fours or On Display, facing me unless told otherwise. No exceptions.

13) Keep your face available; this means that i expect you to be open to me, to read; while i do not expect you to keep your face turned to me at all times, i do expect to be able to read you. Exceptions;
- When told otherwise (Face Down, Face blank, Face forward, are examples)
- When we're out, wether you're on the leash or not, wether you're in front, next to, or behind me, feel free to keep your head either up - you're mine, be proud of it! - or down; select for yourself wich one is more appropriate.
- While in punishment you WILL keep your eyes on mine, unless told otherwise; Penance for example will make this rather difficult.

14) When you and i are out and you are on my leash, whenever possible, stay behind me and to my left - being deaf in my right ear makes communication impossible if you walk to my right. Place your right foot approximately where my left foot has been. Keep your wrists crossed or boxed behind your back, a straight posture, and your head either up in pride, or down in submission; keep however your safety in mind in, for instance, traffic or locales. Exceptions;
- when your hands are otherwise occupied (drinks, holding things for me or yourself, carrying things).
- when i offer you my hand or arm or otherwise hold you, take my offer and feel free to latch onto me in any way you like.

15) Remember; Appearance, Availability, Attractiveness. Be able to name these when asked for the three A's.
- For Appearance, i expect you to maintain yourself; keep your hair brushed, your body shaven and clean, watch what you eat and excersize (we will work on some kind of regime for you there). You're free to chose wether or not to wear makeup when not expressly told otherwise - this makeup includes written or scent marks.
- For Availability, i expect you to simply be available to me when you can be, in whatever way, shape, or form. You may request to leave for; social obligations, potty break, unforeseen circumstances.
- for Attractiveness; keep proper posture, back straight, head up when not told otherwise; you're you: Feel free to be proud of it!

16) AT ANY GIVEN TIME, AND THIS MEANS ANY GIVEN TIME WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF MY WORDS OR DEEDS, YOU ARE FREE TO USE THE SAFEWORD ("Purple") OR SAFE-GESTURE (shaking your head no quickly, snapping your fingers repeatedly) TO END ANY ON-GOING PLAY OR SCENE. ALWAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS. EVER! THIS INCLUDES DURING PUNISHMENT!

----------------
Positions:

FIRST AND FOREMOST - keep in mind that, especially while you're in strenuous positions, you're free to request a change of pose at any given time, for any given reason - just have a reason ready when i ask :)

Sat At Ease: Sit on your rear in lotus or with your ankles crossed, your hands on your thighs. Keep your head down unless spoken to or listening to conversation.

Standing At Ease: Most people already know this one. Heh.

On Display: Stand on your knees, knees spread to shoulder-width, your arms boxed behind your back (wrists together so that you are able to touch your elbows with at least one finger of the opposite hand) - keep your back straight and your chest out somewhat. Face ahead of you. This is a strain pose. Keep your face pleasant or blank.

Reversed Display: Sit on your ankles with them spread to approximately shoulder-width, and place either one or both of your hands on the floor behind you. Keep your face down or forward unless told otherwise, unless spoken to. This, again, is a strain pose. Keep your face pleasant or blank.

Table: Stand on your knees, set your hands down, keep your back level to the floor or surface beneath you. Spread your knees to shoulder-width. Keep your face down or facing forward as told. This is a strain pose.

Reverse Table: Sit on your ankles, knees spread shoulder-width, hollow your back to put your chest out, and put your hands on the ground behind you, and lean your head back far. This is most certainly a strain pose!

At Ready: Sit on your ankles, knees together, hands on your thighs. Feel free to keep your head any way you want or appropriate to the situation; keep your face pleasant or blank.

Comfort: just relax already! ;) Feel free to sit or lay down in any position you feel most comfortable in.

Offering: Stand on your knees as on Display, then bring your face down to touch the floor with one of your cheeks. Tuck your arms under you, lay the palms of your hands against the floor. Keep your rear up; hollow or arch your back a little bit. You will be told wether to go in Offering facing away, sideways, or towards me.

Standing Offering: Stand with your feet approxinately shoulder-width apart. Bend at the waist until your upper body is level with the ground, where space permits. With your hands, ensure your sex and pucker can be seen. This position will be taken facing away from me or whomever i tell you.

Prone: Simply lay down where and as directed, face down, legs stretched together and your arms under your face; face sideways.

Open Prone: As per Prone, but spread your legs, feet approximately shoulder width.

Lay Back: as per prone, but on your back, arms by your sides. Face upwards.

Lay Back Open: As per Lay Back, but pull your knees up so you can set your feet flat on the ground or surface beneath you, your knees and feet approximately shoulder-width apart.

** Penance ** A punishment position, obviously enough. Face a corner and move into it - you may sit on your ankles, but ensure that one of your knees touch a wall of the corner each; then lean forward so that your forehead rests where the two walls meet. Lay your hands in your groin, at least one finger touching the outside of your genitals; you will be given a line to repeat for the duration of the Penance, set by me as i feel appropriate to your transgression. If i find you stimulating yourself, your Penance starts over.

-- The following commands are not so much positions as simplified protocols that allow me to control you to a more subtle degree, in public for instance, where more blatant D/s would or could lead to trouble.

Stay : Stand where you are and stay there, head down, wrist crossed behind your back, feet approximately shoulder-width apart. This will be mainly used where kneeling by me would be impractical or impossible, such as in public transportation (and you're definately not going to be punished for moving in any way to keep your balance; rotterdam subway cars for example can be a little jerky ) - or in vanilla places, such as restaurants, pubs and such. (More on this in the protocol section)

Be Seated : I will either point you to an available chair or have one pulled back for you; you may sit in it and relax, though where you aren't hidden from view by a table or such you will at least at first sit with your ankles crossed and your hands on your thighs - once you've taken this position you're allowed to let it go and be comfortable.

CollaredBlondie
05-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Thank you Anjelen for yet another brilliant quality post. I -do- like it when you've replied to a topic I'm following; I always know I'm in for a good read.

As a side comment, I'd just like to say that as I was reading your rules; I felt very relaxed, safe and totally -not- confused, resentful or like I wanted to argue about any of them (or anything of the ilk). Thus meaning that you have a damn good set of rules there :) but really, I never expected anything less from someone such as yourself who clearly knows what he's talking about.

Anjelen
05-29-2010, 02:28 AM
... And once again, CollaredBlondie - you make me blush. Gosh!

CollaredBlondie
05-29-2010, 02:30 AM
... And once again, CollaredBlondie - you make me blush. Gosh!

Again? I've done it before? Well, this makes me happy...

I give compliments where compliments are due :)

Night-1991
05-29-2010, 05:59 AM
Anjelen your post just won the internet. Seriously, you're that awesome. XD

submissive_puppy
07-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Anyone can say Sir, or Mistress, or Lord and Master, and many subs will have already said it to countless others before me, and doubtless will to others in the future. So to me it's a redundant term.

I have a name, Mike. My friends call me Mike. People I don't like call me Mike. Why on earth would I not want the one I love, cherish and nurture to call me Mike?

I am a huge egotist. I've been on the scene a lot of years, run a fetish club, have DM'd at BDSM clubs, and have delivered countless workshops on all aspects of the D/s lifestyle. I have a suitably large penis, and have no need to compensate for any inadequacies by forcing another to refer to me in terms of grandeur. So Mike will do just fine.

'Sir' is a term I use to address one who has provided me with a service. The bus driver. The shopkeeper. I don't see my relationship with my submissives as my providing them with a service, if that makes any sense?

By extension, I don't expect my subs to address any other dominants as 'Sir' either, unless she believes they've earned it from her.

Mike

What you have wrote really makes sense for me, you have another point of view on the D/S relationship and I think all the Masters/Mistresses on here should read your post.
It happened to me not to have to call my Mistress , "Miss","M'aam" or whatever and I felt so good

Ch3rry B0mb
07-30-2010, 06:24 AM
The rules I've given to my own to follow.

The slave willingly chooses to be treated as my property as long as such treatment is safe, sane, and legal.

Respect: Respect must be shown during all forms of communication, no exceptions. When degraded, given a command, or addressed as 'slave', the slave will respond, and use the term "Miss" or "Mistress". Failure to do so three times will result in punishment of increasing severity the more often it happens.

Safety: A safe word will be established for the slave to use when he feels that he is no longer able to continue the scene. The scene will automatically stop and both I and the slave will discuss the situation. The slave will be able to use this safe word without fear of punishment. However, the safe word should only be used when the slave is in jeopardy of being harmed. If the slave harms himself because he did not use the safe word, the slave will be punished. However, if the slave has used the safe word for selfish, unnecessary reasons (IE. 'didn't feel like doing it') the slave will also be punished.

Devotion: The slave should not touch himself sexually in any way unless told otherwise. The slave is not allowed to reach orgasm without my permission. The slave must always ask for permission to do so in a respectful manner.

Obedience: During scenes, the slave will carry out any command given, without question. If the slave wishes to talk about or discuss the scene, he must do so after it concludes. The -only- time the slave may deviate from this rule without threat of punishment is if the slave uses his 'safe word'.

Honesty: The slave must confess to me when he has broken any of these rules when I am not present. If I decide the slave needs to be punished or disciplined, the slave will thank me for my decision. During punishment or discipline, the slave will focus on how he displeased me and what he must do to correct his behavior.

My own has a girlfriend that he visits occasionally.

Girlfriend Visitation: You must earn the right to fuck her but, generally, you may not cum. If, however, you have pleased me exceedingly well during three days prior to her visit, you may cum. You will, of course, ask permission to both fuck her and cum. If you have been punished or disciplined, for any reason, during three days prior to her visit, you will not be allowed to pleasure her with your penis or your mouth/tongue. If for any reason you are unable to contact me (and you have exhausted all resources available to you) before her arrival (IE I haven't been online) I give you permission now to fuck her but deny you the permission to cum. You will notify me as soon as possible if this occurs.

MasterPain
07-30-2010, 06:55 AM
lol alot of mine were standard and based on my subs ability, willingness, and level of kinkyness.

a few i used is.

1) during a sceen call me master or sir, out of a sceen use respect while talking to me. titles are not important, respect is.

2) no orgasming, no edging, nothing sexual unless ive tasked you.

3) ask permission to orgasm even if i already given it. out of courtsy.

4)ask permission to leave the computer for any reason. and tell me the reason.

5)ask permission to eat, use the bathroom, ect.

now as i can not reply 24/7 and some times the slave is away from the keyboard at work so permission is automatic according to the type it is, after 5-10 minutes of no reply. (ive set my msn and yahoo to text my cellphone so texting is free).

eating and bathroom use is a yes after 5-10 minutes of waiting, orgasms are a no

slaveblondie
07-30-2010, 10:48 AM
We don't have many rules at the moment. When we are actively being submissive and dominant he will tell me certain rules at that time.

The only rule I have which is constantly in use regardless of whether we are being vanilla or not is that I must ask permission to cum. I can play with myself whenever I feel like, but if he is not there whilst this is happening, I must text or phone and ask permission to cum. He may say yes straight up, or yes after I have completely this task, or done this a certain amount of times, and he may say no. Totally up to him.

When we are actively being sub and dom, I will generally be on all fours and crawling between rooms, I will ask permission to go the bathroom, and I will also ask permission to eat or drink. I think that's it really :)

SB xx