PDA

View Full Version : Want to Read my Mind?

LitDarkness
05-11-2016, 10:38 AM
No, this thread won't let you read my mind.

The title lied to you. But you get to ask me questions, isn't that a close second?

Of course, I have a few rules for the questions asked.

1.None about looks.

Why?

Questions about looks are overused and generally if my looks were that important, I would be a model.

2.No identitifying questions. I am not giving you my personal information. I am not stupid.

3.No questions revolving around my personal feelings towards you or other users.

Why?

Would you quit asking why? It's just rude and my personal feelings for others are to be private. (If I wanted you to know, I would tell you.)

4.No repeats.

Do not ask a question that is already answered. It's just a waste of time.

5.No questions that are meant to make me admit something which is obviously not true or that you think will make me owe you something.

Questions like that are just stupid.

This is purely unreasonable, I demand you remake this thread and give me (insert stuff I said not to ask here) and make a no limit thread as a punishment.

Go bother someone who gives a shit about what you think.

Any questions?

Yes, let's hear them

Hangwedgbuttplug
05-11-2016, 11:24 AM
That was an awesome post to open up an ask me anything. Way to go.
1st question:
How long have you known you have a kinky side? (BDSM ETC?)
When did you accept it?
Give us detail about your kinkiest craziest sexual fantasy. Dig deep on this one and really let it out.

cleverishsub
05-11-2016, 11:59 AM
I really like this skills!

What do you feel your fatal flaw is?

twotothetenth
05-11-2016, 12:16 PM
What ist the origin of your username? What awesome skills do you have?

Detroit Dom
05-11-2016, 12:16 PM
If you woke up tomorrow and had a dick, how would you spend your day? Also if you had the choice to keep it or it goes away after 24 hours which would you choose?

LitDarkness
05-11-2016, 12:49 PM
That was an awesome post to open up an ask me anything. Way to go.
Thank you.
1st question:
How long have you known you have a kinky side? (BDSM ETC?)
When did you accept it? This is complicated, I guess you can say I always knew since I masturbated more in other ways then conventional.

I also wrote a lot of kinky stories when young until now. (Nothing explicit, still was young but it was there.)

I tied myself up a lot with these hooks my dad had but to me it was just fun. I didn't know it had anything to do with kink.

I kinda found here on accident at I can't remember what age but I believe 16. And that's kinda when I discovered what it was.

I didn't sign up at that age but started doing dares on here. (Mainly dice dares.) and really enjoyed it.

So 16.

I never really had to accept it. It was just something as usual to me.

If by accept, you mean publicly come out, then that's a different story as that will be a while. (20 isn't a nice age for that or anything really.)

Give us detail about your kinkiest craziest sexual fantasy. Dig deep on this one and really let it out.
Nope, sorry, too personal. Only one person knows this.

I really like this skills!

What do you feel your fatal flaw is?My fatal flaw is I can find a way to blame myself for everything and make it where it is no one else's fault.

I am really working on that.

Thanks for revealing it to the world. :p

What ist the origin of your username? Whaawesome skills do you have?
I have no idea.

My awesome skills are my writing, bluntness, and sarcasm. And trolling trolls.Along with the fact I always keep my word.

If you woke up tomorrow and had a dick, how would you spend your day? Also if you had the choice to keep it or it goes away after 24 hours which would you choose?
Depends how big is the dick.

3 or more inches, I would masturbate and see how many times it could cum in a row, and then place as many clothespins as I can on it to see if it would fit.

Second is a refuse to answer.

Wedgiebondagebabe
05-11-2016, 12:55 PM
First I must say, has anyone told you how awesome you are? You continue to make me laugh and amused, but at the same time I wouldn't want to be on your bad side.

How did you come up with the idea for Private Property?

P.S. It is a very interesting story that I cannot seem to stop reading. Well done.

LitDarkness
05-11-2016, 01:00 PM
First I must say, has anyone told you how awesome you are? You continue to make me laugh and amused, but at the same time I wouldn't want to be on your bad side.

A lot actually, about one person for the 10 million people that tell me I'm a horrible person. (But, those people can take a hike.)

How did you come up with the idea for Private Property?

Do not remember making a story called Private Property.

If you mean Public Property, the idea was from one of my fantasies. (I added some things in, took some things out, and made it readable and make sense and the story is readable. It is purely based on a fantasy.

P.S. It is a very interesting story that I cannot seem to stop reading. Well done.

Thank you. Glad you enjoy.

2bchew
05-11-2016, 01:27 PM
When was the last time you were spanked for punishment?

What was it for?

Has anybody decides yourself spanked you?

What do you think is the most effective punishment to use on a naughty young lady?

LitDarkness
05-11-2016, 01:30 PM
When was the last time you were spanked for punishment?
Never. Spanking used to be a like until some things happened, then it was a limit after that and recently a dislike. Hence, the very low max.

No one has ever used this as a punishment on me.

What was it for?

Has anybody decides yourself spanked you?

Rephrase this please.

What do you think is the most effective punishment to use on a naughty young lady?

Depends on the lady.

I know you ain't referring to me here so I have no idea.

2bchew
05-11-2016, 01:39 PM
That question was supposed to read who besides yourself has spanked you but you don't have to answer if talking about spanking brings up bad memories.

Now to rephrase the other question...what would be the most effective punishment to use on you?

Wedgiebondagebabe
05-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Thank you. Glad you enjoy.

I am sorry. I meant Public Property. This is why I should not be studying marketing at the same time as needing sleep and trying to be coherent.

DarkSoul11
05-11-2016, 01:51 PM
What are some of your favorite books you have read ?

Real book in your hand or Ipad, Kindle etc ?

What are some books you want to read ?

LitDarkness
05-11-2016, 02:00 PM
What are some of your favorite books you have read ?
50 Shades of Gray, Betrayed (house of night series),Dairy of Wimpy Kid. (First one of the series).

Real book in your hand or Ipad, Kindle etc ?
Real book.

What are some books you want to read ?

Not sure, I usually just browse shelves of stores (which has very limited choosings because people here don't like to read.) and take it if I see one I like.

slaveboy32
05-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Ooo,ooo this could be fun!

1. What's your favorite Tv show?

2. What's your favorite Movie?

3. If you had one wish, what would it be?

4. Are you a dog or cat person?

E. If money were not an issue; what would be the answers to these:
Car-
Place to live-
Type of house-

7. If colors had taste, what would be your favorite smell?

LitDarkness
05-12-2016, 09:00 AM
Ooo,ooo this could be fun!

1. What's your favorite Tv show?
As of now, Reba.

2. What's your favorite Movie?
50 Shades.

3. If you had one wish, what would it be?
For people to not be morons. (Or at least all the idiots on another planet.

4. Are you a dog or cat person?
Dog, cats aren't my cup of soda.

E. If money were not an issue; what would be the answers to these:
Car-Don't care, I'm not picky, if it can get me where I need to be without issues, I'm good.
Place to live-Calafornia or somewhere out of country.
Type of house- Mansion, a huge one. I like my space.And extended family coming over wouldn't be a find room fest.

7. If colors had taste, what would be your favorite smell?

What? I don't understand this question.

LitDarkness
05-12-2016, 09:05 AM
That question was supposed to read who besides yourself has spanked you but you don't have to answer if talking about spanking brings up bad memories.
If you mean in real life, no one. Via dares, a lot of people. I am not making a list that big.

Now to rephrase the other question...what would be the most effective punishment to use on you?
Making me come up with punishment. Then modify it to your tastes or what you feel should be modified.

It's not a excuse to be lazy but it works. (Obviously don't let me get away with the great easy punishment trick.)

You get the point.

LitDarkness
05-12-2016, 09:07 AM
I am sorry. I meant Public Property. This is why I should not be studying marketing at the same time as needing sleep and trying to be coherent.

That is a lot going on. And don't worry, you were close with the title.

DarkSoul11
05-12-2016, 09:29 AM
If super powers was real which one would you want ?

Would you use these powers for good or pure evil ?

Favorite pizza topping ?

Favorite type of dog if you have one ?

Would you ever adopt a dog that been recused ?

LitDarkness
05-12-2016, 10:04 AM
If super powers was real which one would you want ?
Mind Reading

Would you use these powers for good or pure evil ?
Evil, I would use it to see what my enemies darkest secrets are and expose them to the world. If I like you, then I'll leave you alone.

Favorite pizza topping ?
Supreme.

Favorite type of dog if you have one ?
I assume where you said if you have ones means out of the kinds I have. So shit-zu-terrier. I only have one dog.

Would you ever adopt a dog that been recused ?
Yes, but, it would probably only be if it's the last option.

2bchew
05-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Making me come up with punishment. Then modify it to your tastes or what you feel should be modified.

It's not a excuse to be lazy but it works. (Obviously don't let me get away with the great easy punishment trick.)

You get the point.

I actual really like this answer.I have always liked using that as part of a punishment.

LitDarkness
05-12-2016, 01:35 PM
I actual really like this answer.I have always liked using that as part of a punishment.

It's horrible because then I know what I have to do and that I caused it and made it.

The thing is, this isn't effective if it is overused.

Many people seem like they do, tbh.