PDA

View Full Version : Summer of Suffering....[FICTION]

Seedsy
06-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok i will be writing this during the summer as a daily blog format.

Chapter 1 The bet.....

I was at Canada's Wonderland on Saturday and i was haveing a jolly old time with a few of my friends, Out of these friends only 1 of which knows i'm into bondage and such. So i was at the park and a few more people joined up with us makeing a total of 7 people, at which point i offered to be the solo rider of the day. While i was soloriding throughout the day i got 4 girls phone numbers and such. But it was 10:30 and the last ride of the day, TOP GUN! While i we were deciding who was gonna go solo i noticed a hot single ridering girl, i was like ok i'm going solo. As i was about to head over, my friend Cathy (Cathy knows i'm into bondage and such and we've made plenty of bets before this) grabbed me and said
"Hey Top Gun, if you dont get her number by the end of the ride your my slave and anyone else i see fits slave for the entire summer, and visa versa."
To which i replied "Your on!" Seeing as i already had 4 numbers that day it was a sure thing. I went up to her, started talking with her, and she asked me my age and i said 17. at which point on of the guys that was with us yelled "HEY BUDDY YOUR TO OLD FOR HER!" she got a little creeped out by this and i yelled back "HEY MAN WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT",
"Your 21 and she's like 14" (She was actually 17 for the record)
She looked at me and got weirded out and needless to say i lost the bet.
As we were leaving the park i argued that it wasnt fair because Josh interfered. She said too bad and now i'm stuck being a slave to Cathy for the rest of the summer, or so i thought until today.
Today she informed me that she had a friend just getting back from university and He was looking forward to having a slave. So now i sit here, uncomfortable with having a male master (being straight) I was to await for him to contact me, at which point i was to inform him of my limits and then i belong to him......

daremaster1
06-18-2007, 12:58 AM
keep writin want to find out what happens next put more detail in to the next part make it more exiting

2doctor
06-18-2007, 08:24 AM
m8 keep writn it sounds good i bet it is good

Manbearpig
06-18-2007, 11:43 AM
i like where this is going. i have a feeling this will be really great.

Seedsy
06-19-2007, 09:21 PM
June 19th 2007....

Today to made first contact with my new master, It was an interesting meeting, started with just a formal introduction.
Seedsy says:
Hello
Steven says:
Hello, are you my slave to be?
Seedsy says:
Yes, i am but did she tell you anything about me?
Steven says:
Nothing except that you were to be my slave for the entire summer, and for starters; you are to finish every sentence with sir, and you are to refer to yourself in the 3rd person and as Slave, That is your name. You are to call me master.
Seedsy says:
Yes sir, slave will do so sir. But does master have any questions before we begin?
Steven says:
I want to know everything about you sexually, also i want to know where you live, and how late you can get out of your house.
Seedsy says:
Ok sir, Slave is 17 years of age, slave lives with slaves parents they are divorced and my address is 123 Harmony Road. Slave can stay out as much as possible. Slave is straight, and doesn't do public.
Steven says:
Is that all slave?
Seedsy says:
Yes sir,
Steven says:
OK well, slave what are you doing today?
Seedsy says:
Slave has exams on Thursday and Friday sir. So slave should study sir.
Steven says:
Ok well slave, i'll be around your place in 15 mins. Do you have any siblings?
Seedsy says:
Yes sir, I have 1 sister
Steven says:
OK well go steal a full ensemble. I want you dress and ready to be picked up. You are to stand outside and wait.
Seedsy says:
Yes sir....

I got my clothes ready, stole them from my sister who is luckily out of town. I went outside and hid in my car until my master arrived 12 mins later. It was 4:42pm and i could tell it was going to be a long night.....

Seedsy
06-19-2007, 10:27 PM
June 19th 2007.... (continued)

I got into his car, he looked at me and said,
"You sure your a man, because you filled that out pretty well"
As i was about to reply he said
"Well i'll know soon enough now get in the back, my slave hasn't earned the right to ride front seat, so i got out and went into the back seat. He looked back and said
"You are not to speak until i tell you to speak. Now put these on!"
He handed me a gag and a pair of handcuffs and leg cuffs
I put them on without a second guess. i sat in the back, he came up and corrected me, He looped my cuffs back through my legs in a hogtie, he pulled down the skirt i wore, exposed my ass and my dick through the panties. He looked and nodded, approoving of my choice in underwear. He then buckled me down and placed a blindfold over my face. I sat there and waited, not knowing where i was going, not even really knowing this person. Just trusting my friend and her judgement hoping for nothing bad to happen.
What seemed like a distant drive suddenly ended, i heared the door unlock and someone stroking me, but it wasn't the hands i felt before, it was a womans hands, the delicate softness eased me, I started to relax.
I felt the hands from before unbuckling me, they picked me up and removed me from the vehicle. My legs were uncuffed, and i was forced to stand. the skirt i was wearing was removed, and then the panties. i was bottom-less somewhere, and i felt something go around my neck, it seemed like a leather collar, but i was unsure. It was tight, and i knew its presence was there for some other reason. Soon enough i felt my hands get uncuffed and i moved them forward without thinking to remove the blindfolf and i felt a tug on my wrist, but it wasn't the feeling of metal, it was like a rope, just very thin. It pulled my hand back behind my back, then i felt a hand on my other arm, crossing my arms behind me, then i felt them tieing my wrists in this cross and then attaching them to my collar. I was pushed forward and kept walking, I tripped over a set of steps, but i soon felt the feel of weed beneath me. I started to notice the enviornment, The smell of trees, the sound of a river in the background. I realised the i must be at a cottage as i walked through the entrance door. i kept walking and felt carpet beneath me. I sat down in a wooden chair and heard them talking in the background:
Man: So what do you think?
Woman: He seem's like a good slave
Man: Well what do you want to do with him?
woman: Well firstly lets get rid of his senses, since he can hear us talking...
I felt some wax being pushed into my ears, all i could hear now was mumbles.....
Time passed, and i felt my arms being untied and the wax removed from my ears, Soon after the blindfold was removed. I looked around after my eyes stopped hurting form the light. I noticed i was in the living room and it seem like it was a cottage. My master was beside me and the woman infront.
Steven :
The womans name is Ashley she is going to help me train you.
Ashley: Now, you are to call me mistress and if you promise to be quiet i'll remove the gag.
I nodded and the gag was removed. Right afterwards i was forced to my knees and the blindfold was put back on.
Ashley: Now will you do what ever i ask you to?
me: Yes mistress
I was then slapped.
Ashley: I never gave you permission to speak, you are to nod unless otherwise stated.
I nodded
Ashley: Now seems like your a quick learner. Now lets see how good a slave you are.
I was put through a series of tests.
Firstly i was forced to be a footstool for about half an hour (a show ended), afterwards i had to make a late dinner.
Lastly i was forced out into the lake nude and i had to stay in the cold water for what seemed like a long duration of time.
After my tests i was brought back inside and warmed up with a blanket and i was allowed the luxery of sitting on the couch. I sat there and waited, they were conversing in the next room where i couldn't see them. I didn't want to stand, but i wanted to run. I didn't know what was going to happen, this was the first time i was not in restraints since i arrived. I just wanted out, i was scared. I didn't know where i was, who either one of these people were. I stood up, took off the blanket, exposing my nude body, looked around and noticed the door. Took 1 step and the floor creaked. I looked over to the room where they both were talking, it didn't seem like they heard it. So i quickly bolted towards the door, looked back. They didn't notice i was home free, i pulled on the door slowly, it moved then it stopped. It was locked, and they heard the door, they both came out and ran at me and grabbed me. forcing me onto the couch.
Ashley: Bad slave, where were you planning to go, you dont know where we are. And your nude.
Steven: Well time to force you to stay still...

Quickly a blindfold was forced over me, a gag into my mouth. My master was holding me in place as i felt something go around my legs, it felt like clingwrap. I was still scared, i tryed to free myself, i was kicking away, and i heard a click and i realised that my master was placing cuffs on me i tryed to fight but it was usless, they were already over my wrists, at this point i admitted defeat, there was no way for me to get free....

Seedsy
06-20-2007, 01:12 AM
June 19th... (continued)

I was sitting there, defeated...
Ashley: Its useless and i'm gonna make you pay for that later
She wrapped up my lower half, i gave it a wiggle, but it did nothing. They uncuffed me, and tied my wrists in a cross infront of me. I was now standing up, and i was being held up by master, layer after layer till i could no longer move my upper body. They kept wrapping moving upwards, up at my neck, i started to panic, thoughts racing through my mind. What if i suffocate, what if ... i started to fight again, moving my head as much as possible and trying to get free, i tryed to hop, they stopped wrapping, it seemed like i got my point across. Then i felt the clingwrap against my face, and i wiggle again, scared. I started to fall. I landed frontwards, hurtingmyself...
Ashley: If you stopped wiggling you wouldn't hurt yourself. But if you get out now we'll drive you home...
I gave it my all. i wiggle and wiggled until i was to tired to do anything.
Ashley: Now that you've got that out of your system time for your punishment.
Steven: We've been discussing your punishment for earlier and this is just the beginning.
They removed the gag and He forced his cock over my mouth. I refused, closing my mouth. He then plugged my noseforcing me to breathe through my mouth. As i took my breath i clenched my teeth shut. they removed his cock and placed me on the couch i assumed. and i felt something over my face, it felt like a womans pussy was over my mouth, pressure was added and i couldn't breathe. i sat there trying to struggle for breath and i felt the removal of her pussy over my mouth, and i took my breath...
Steven: Now, choose. Breath or my cock.
He pushed it over my mouth again, i had no choice but to accept it. He placed it in and forced my mouth shut around it. It felt disgusting, but i knew if i resisted it would only get worse. He took it out and put it back in a few more times then he stopped.
Ashley : It looks like your learning..

They sat me back upright, and started wrapping again. I was still scared, but i didn't want another punishment, they wrapped over my face and then covered my nose and stopped wrapping... I couldn't breath and started to panic again, they then unwrapped it
Ashley: Now you know we're not going to kill you...

They continued doing a few more layers and then stopped, and picked me up and took me to the car and is seemed like they threw me in the trunk. I fell asleep as i was left not knowing my destination. I woke up as they were moving me around, i was place somewhere, then they started to unwrap my head. After they finished my head, they stopped unwrapping and removed the blindfold. I was in a forest in the middle of the night, lieing on a park bench. I looked around, i saw a bucket, a boat, the van, and Ashley. I kept looking and noticed no master.
Ashley: By now you've noticed that your master isn't here, he's back at the cottage, waiting for us to return. You are to do as i say and if you fail we do not return until you accomplish the tasks.

She then pulled out some scissors and cut me free, so i stood up and then she freed my arms from their binds. She then handed me some clothes, it was the ensemble i was wearing when i first met my master.

Ashley: Go stand at the end of the table and bend over, placing both of your hands on the table.

I went over to the end of the table, and bent over and placed both of my hands on the sitting area of the table. She then sat infront of my hands, and i started noticing her attributes, She looked gorgeous, she was a brunette with a B sized breast, not large but not small. Had a beautiful face and she had blue eyes like mine. She was wearing a black ensemble of a t-shirt and shorts.

Ashley: Would you like to touch me?
I nodded
Ashley: Good you remembered.

She then cuffed my hands to the end of the sitting section of the table.
She then stroked my cock and i was instantly hard..
Ashley: So you do like me interesting...
she then walked over to the van out of my view and came back. She started kissing my ass, and played with me until i was on the edge of cumming.
Ashley: On your knees, face on the bench

I did so and i felt something go in my anus as she grabbed my sex handles. It hurt like hell, as i let out a scream of pain. She then removed it and went back to the van and came back and inserted a gag into my mouth.

Ashley: Well, since your not going to be quiet like a good slave...

She then continued fucking me harder and harder, I was breaking down. The pain was beyond measure. It was torture, and i broke down, started to cry from the pain.

Ashley: Your a good little slave putting up with it for that long, I was just checking if you were truly straight like you said you were.

SHe then uncuffed me and i laid down onto the grass, she then came over and comforted me. I recovered a little and placed my head on her lap. She then started petting me. WE lied there for a little bit just looking at the stars above...

Ashley: Ok time to get up we've got stuff to do...

She walked over to the van and then returned with something i had never seen before, but it had something that looked similiar to a horse's tail attatched to what looked like a butt plug. Sure enough :
Ashley: bendover

I did so without question knowing it could be worse. She lubricated it and then inserted it.

Ashley: That is to remain in place until i say so..
I nodded
Ashley: Ok, now you have to put this on,

she placed a tube over my penis, encaseing it within. I put on a Thong, miniskirt, tanktop, corset, and a bra. She then stuffed my bra with some toilet paper, and then provided me with make-up and she placed on my wig. By this point i looked like a woman.

Ashley: now for your legs, now walk over to the river and fill the bucket with some water.

I did so and walked back, where she was holding a razer and some shaving cream. I placed the bucket on the bench and i then raised my leg onto the bench and she then started shaving my legs, one at a time.. After we finished she went back to the car and got a pair of highheels. I put them on without question...

Ashley: There you almost done. Bend over..

She then removed the butt plug,

Ashley: You and I are to walk around town for a few hours, and then we go back.

She then placed the blindfold back over me, and then placed me in the front seat of the car, and then she started to drive. It wasn't a long drive until we stopped, about 5 mins. My blindfold was removed and we started to walk.

Ashley: Now if a guy asks you if you would go with him to his place, you decline and just offer to suck on his cock. But You are to make it worth his while. Also you are to do anything he wishes without question. This also goes for any woman that walks by.

So we started to walk, WE passed a couple of older men who just took a look at us and stopped. I was disgusted by the thought of them, and while i was thinking they kept on walking. And we kept on walking passing cars and people but noone asking for anything.

Ashley: Well this is uneventfull how about you just stand on the street corner.

So i walked over to the street corner and just as my feet were starting to hurt, a man pulled up. Around 25 years old and he called me over to his window..

Man: How much for the night?
Me: My services aren't for the night...

He quickly drove away and Ashley walked up to me

Ashley: You have to talk more feminen then that.

A van pulls up, holding 3 men inside, all around 20 years old

Ashley: So boys you looking to have some fun, because my friend here is looking for it..

She gave them a wink and one in the back opened the door and Ashley walked in holding my hand. The one in the back asked for a blowjob and i walked over and he unzipped and i got started... I kept going up and down, almost gagging everytime. He then cummed in my mouth, i then realised just how disgusting it was, but i kept going and after a few more minutes he asked me to stop, then he kissed my lips oh how i wanted to punch him in the face, but before i could do so, his hand was on my ass, and slidding upwards. Ashley realised that as soon as he felt my breasts it was over. So she interviened,
Ashley: How about we let your friends have some fun with her.
Driver: ME FIRST!
One of te most childish things i've ever heard, he then waved me over, unzipped his fly and pulled it out, and i started sucking while sitting on the other guys lap, he turned around so his crotch was below my ass. he then started feeling me up, coressing my ass in every percise way. I slowly started to enjoy it, the feeling and i realised, I am a slut.
He pulled down my thong, and skirt in one motion. He then inserted his penis into my ass, it hurt like hell. My ass was Hurting like it never had before, and he kept thrusting and i had to keep sucking. I was being ridden and then i was on the verge of cumming, i realised what would happen if i had cummed, they would realise i was a man so i held it in as best i could then when i couldn't go anymore they both had cummed, one in my mouth and the other in my anus, i could feel both and it instantly got rid of my need to cum. They were both done, and i slowed down and sat ontop of the guy behind me's penis, slowly he pushed me up and down. Then he stopped and he kissed my lips and then they pulled over. I pulled up my skirt and thong, luckily without them noticing my penis.
Passenger: Can i walk you 2 ladies home?
Ashley: No but here's my number maybe you can stop by sometime.

She wrote it down on his arm with a pen they gave her.

Ashley: You did well, lets go home now. You dont have to do anything else for the time being.

We walked back to her van. I took my seat in the back..

Ashley: You sure you dont want to sit in the front?

At this point i knew i gained her respect, and that i am becoming a good slave

Seedsy
06-20-2007, 01:18 AM
June 19th (continued...)
The drive back....

I moved to the front, sitting where i belonged, at my mistress's side, like the loyal dog sitting in the passenger seat. She turned the key and started to drive, i looked out the window and then we stopped.

Ashley: Oh i forgot something.

She got out of the van and came over to my side of the van and opened the door.

Ashley: Here is your reward for being so loyal.

She kissed me, she started touching me and rubbing my body. It felt so nice to have a womans soft and tender hands on me, she kissed me and pleased for a few more minutes until i cummed...

Ashley: Now, you were doing so well...

She grabbed a pair of cuffs, and the blindfold. She put the blindfold on and cuffed my arms behind my back. The blindfold was placed over my eyes, and lastly i felt wax being put into my ears soon after. I sat there, not expecting the wax deafed, and blind. But i kept with the positive, i was still in the front.

We drove for what seemed like hours and the motion of the car was putting me to sleep, slowly falling asleep. Next thing i know i felt the touch of a man, my master was back with me. i was lifted out of the vehicle i was placed on the grass, the blindfold removed and it was around 8, the sun seemed like it crossed the horizon about 2 hours ago... It seemed like i fell asleep. Oh well it was tuesday i knew for sure. The wax was removed from my ears and my arms uncuffed.

Steven: You are to make breakfast, also your uniform is in the sitting area.

I walked into the cottage, i noticed some comfortable clothing, a pair of boxers, jeans and a blank white t-shirt. I was earning my place. I quickly got dressed and starting cooking some pancakes, bacon and some scrambled eggs. I finished cooking and handed both of them their plates of food and stood as they ate. When they finished my master got up and handed me a plate:

Steven: Aparently you've been a very good slave and you deserve a good meal. Go eat whats left and have it done in 15 mins.

I looked over and noticed that i overcooked and i started pileing away starting with the pancakes, i finished what seemed like a meal big enough to fill an army in under 20 mins but it was definately over 15. I was lucky however and my master didn't notice as he was in the other room talking with Ashley. I immediately after finishing my meal; started washing the dishes and put them away. When i was almost done the dishes my master and mistress returned and noticed that i already started and were quite pleased with my work. I quickly finished and walked over to both my master and mistress and sat down on my knee's before them.

Steven: Ok, you'r training looks to have been completed. TIme to take you home. Now liedown on the floor there and i'll be back.

I lied down as Ashley watched over me, He returned with a carrying case filled with things unknown to me.

It started with me haveing a buttplug inserted into my ass, and a shock collar put on my testicles. Then i was standing upright and being mummified from the weist down. Then i was bent into a curled up position and i was wrapped again until i couldn't move any part of my body except my head. next came the hood over my face. I could see out the glass eye holes, and i could breath through a hose. I saw a black bag get pulled out of the suitcase and i was placed within it covering up to my neck, and it was secured in place with ductape. I was then placed within the suitcase, the hose secured on the outside and then picked up and placed within a vehicle. i heard them mumbling outside the suitcase and then i heard my master yell:

Steven: Is your house empty?
Me: Yes sir
Steven: Until when?
Me: Until my father gets home around 6.

they continued mumbling. then i heard the door shut and we were off. I heard some songs in the background but couldn't make them out. It seemed like i was in the trunk, but it was a long journey home. They stopped in the forest near my house and let me out of my binds and handed me my uniform.

Steven: You are to wear this home, and you are to go on that dare site your registerd to and you are to post that anyone on that site can see you in your uniform.

I got dressed quickly,

Me: Can i get a ride to my door?

Steven: No, and for asking i'm adding something.

he grabbed me and turned me around, and placed some cuffs on my hands.

Steven: The key to the cuffs will be under your neighbours car tire. Have fun.

They drove off leaving me there stranded. But i knew where i was. I was about 4 blocks south of my house. I went home using the side streets, i was a block away from my house when i noticed my neighbours were outside with their kids, but i could see a bright reflection off their driveway, i knew that was the key. I waited around the corner, carefull to watch for people comeing in either direction. I was standing there for a few more hours, then they went inside and it seemed like it was around noon. This was my chance, i quickly ran towards their house, looking for that key. it was gone... i paniced looking around all my neighbours tires. Not finding a single one, so went back to my front door to sit and think. then i noticed an envelop with the words slave accross it. I opened it without hesitation, there was a note inside but i didn't care i was looking for a key. Sure enough it was inside the envelope, i quickly uncuffed myself and grabbed the letter and went inside, i changed out of my uniform and read the letter, it read:

Dear Slave

Thankyou for today, you were a very good slave. Next time we meet i will be sure to reward you for this. I will see you after your exams are done. Be sure to post in your story that you are to show anyone your uniform.

Signed

Master Steven, and Mistress Ashley

I read the letter realising what i acheived in the past two days, now i was free to study for the exams. Just waiting for them to be over........

Seedsy
06-20-2007, 09:41 PM
My blog for June 19th is completed

2doctor
06-23-2007, 01:23 AM
nice story m8 never seenn one like it before

Seedsy
06-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks man, i'm gonna put out the next part maybe in a week or 2.

molten man
07-02-2007, 02:03 AM
i cant wait for d next part!

JellyBean
07-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Wow sounds like your in for one hell of a summer.

dared to perfection
07-05-2007, 01:49 PM
wow i had things to do and thought i would just skim through this not taking in any detail but i quickly realised the quality of the writing so sat here reading it. Its veryyyyy good you are ranked highly in my books now.

molten man
07-06-2007, 12:34 AM
hey. plz continue d story!

Seedsy
07-08-2007, 01:11 AM
July 8th 2007

Its been almost a month since i last saw my owners. I can sit in chairs now without feeling a large amount of pain in my but, all is going good. Tonight is the first night since my last encounter that i have recieved a message from my owners.....

I was inside, enjoying a nice cold Pepsi, sitting on my bed watching Television (I didn't want to go outside... 37 DEGREES!!). As you know i live in Ontario, Canada; and around here we're used to a temperature around 26. I was dead tired after 2 days of no sleep (I cant sleep its to warm, our air conditioner is busted...) So i was watching T.V. just before dinner and i heard something from my P.C. and i looked over at my monitor and noticed it said 1 new unread message... So i opened it and sure enough it was my Master Steven :

Hello Slave;

Tomorrow you are to go out for a walk in a pair of short shorts, a thong, and a normal t-shirt. I want you to go for a walk for a good hour then return home. If Anyone asks you about the get-up you are to please them however you wish. But i will have 5 people walking around looking for you, if you do not meet all 5 people then you will fail this task and you will be punished. If you complete this task then you will be rewarded. That is all for now slave.

Master Steven

... So my peace was brought to a hault; it became the calm before the storm.....

Seedsy
07-08-2007, 01:17 AM
July 8th 2007

It is now my 3rd day without sleep, you could say it was anxiety for the events about to unfold. But all i can say is fear is takening over. I knew something was planned, but i have no idea what is...

molten man
07-09-2007, 12:23 AM
ha go on dude.. hope u did well in ur exams... lol!

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Wed July 11th

I am no longer at home, but i am safe. I have earned sometime on the internet, so now i shall fill you in...

Sunday i left the house to do my walk. I wore the designated outfit and i talked to alot of people. I ran into some friends of whom just laughed and i just said hey, cant a guy party! lol it was jokes. But i ran into around 6 people who looked like they were looking for me. I talked to a total of 11 people just to be safe, I turned home i was about 3 blocks away from my house, around the schoolyard. I decided to cut through the forest because it shortens the walk down around 10 mins.

I was walking through the forest, along the path when a few women walked up to me with giggles. I knew my orders for the day and i walked towards then strutting and doing a sexy model walk to add to the humour of the situation. We started chatting, and added a little mutual flirting ;) then we parted ways, i got a few e-mails and got a couple hugs and kisses.
I continued my way, still having about 10 mins to get back to my house. I got to the edge of the forest when 2 people came up to me, both from behind. One placing a hand on my shoulder and telling me to go with them. I then pushed back inorder to get free but right after i pushed the other grabbed me, and i was quickly to the ground forced into submission. I heard the click that gave me fear throughout all my body. The one thing that always seemed apealing was finally happening, i was being abducted....

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Wed July 11th

The click of the cuffs, behind me, tight beyond comfort.

Person #1 (Man the grabbed my shoulder) : Now, are you going to behave or are you going to resist?

Me: I'll behave (Knowing this was in my best interest, who knows what they'll have

Person #2 (Sounded like a woman): Ok, we need to get going. If you run we will shoot you.

I got up; i heard and felt the cuffs losening and being removed. I saw the man, he was around 6 feet tall, and thats all i am priviledged to say.

Person #1: Follow me

The woman was behind me, i couldnt see her and i wasn't allowed to turn around. We walked to over to a grey honda Civic, and i was placed in the trunk by the man. The woman staying clearly out of sight. I was in the trunk for a good length of time, but i was comfortable. They had placed down some blankets and a pillow. I made my bed, and decided it would be best to get some sleep, who knows what awaits me...

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Wed July 11th 2007

I fell asleep, i awoke to the feel of the man grabbing me and lifting me out of the vehicle. I noticed that he was strong, i weigh 130 lbs, not alot but a fair amount to lift out of the trunk of a car. It was Dark now, i could guess it was around 10 pm. I was then brought inside and put in the basement where there were 2 woman (One assumed to have been the woman from before), and another man. A total of 4 people involved in my disapearence. I looked around, noticed it was a really bare room. It had a computer, a mattress, a chair, and some poles.

I was forced into the chair, and my ankles were taped together, and then taped to the chair by one of the woman. My wrists were taped to the chair, and my mouth gagged by the other. The feeling of these woman was outstanding, if i wasn't full of fear i would have enjoyed the feeling.

Man 1: Ok, so we're going to keep you hear until you have earned your way free, you will earn every priviledge. Do you understand?

I nodded

Man 1: If you ever try and escape, we will find you, bring you back and make it worse.

I nodded to acknowledge i was listening.

Man 1: Ok, well you better get some sleep, you're going to have a long day tomorrow.

He waved his hand towards the 2 woman behind me and immediately the began to free me. From what i could tell the two woman freeing me, were the slaves in this household. The other man however i was unsure, he just surveyed the situation from a distance and i'd say he's around 6"2'. The men walked upstairs and left both woman with me, one grabbing each arm.

Woman 1: Go lie where you wish, i recommend the bed.

I obviously lied on the bed as it was the most comfortable thing in the room. I finally got a look at each of the woman. They were a little shorter then me. (I'm 5"9'). Woman 1 looked like she was only an inch or 2 shorter. While the other seemed to be around 5 feet tall.

They stripped me down, and cuffed to each pole of the bed.

Woman 1: You can call me Claire, and this is Denise. Just dont say it when Master's are around.

Me: Thankyou Claire and Denise

Denise: Your very welcome, best you get your sleep, you have alot to do tomorrow.

They left and turned out the light in the room. I was left there just sitting there, i started thinking to myself:

"Whats going to happen at home? Will they be worried?" All these thoughts crossed my mind before i started to fall asleep.....

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Wed July 11th 2007

I fell asleep, i awoke to the feel of the man grabbing me and lifting me out of the vehicle. I noticed that he was strong, i weigh 130 lbs, not alot but a fair amount to lift out of the trunk of a car. It was Dark now, i could guess it was around 10 pm. I was then brought inside and put in the basement where there were 2 woman (One assumed to have been the woman from before), and another man. A total of 4 people involved in my disapearence. I looked around, noticed it was a really bare room. It had a computer, a mattress, a chair, and some poles.

I was forced into the chair, and my ankles were taped together, and then taped to the chair by one of the woman. My wrists were taped to the chair, and my mouth gagged by the other. The feeling of these woman was outstanding, if i wasn't full of fear i would have enjoyed the feeling.

Man 1: Ok, so we're going to keep you hear until you have earned your way free, you will earn every priviledge. Do you understand?

I nodded

Man 1: If you ever try and escape, we will find you, bring you back and make it worse.

I nodded to acknowledge i was listening.

Man 1: Ok, well you better get some sleep, you're going to have a long day tomorrow.

He waved his hand towards the 2 woman behind me and immediately the began to free me. From what i could tell the two woman freeing me, were the slaves in this household. The other man however i was unsure, he just surveyed the situation from a distance and i'd say he's around 6"2'. The men walked upstairs and left both woman with me, one grabbing each arm.

Woman 1: Go lie where you wish, i recommend the bed.

I obviously lied on the bed as it was the most comfortable thing in the room. I finally got a look at each of the woman. They were a little shorter then me. (I'm 5"9'). Woman 1 looked like she was only an inch or 2 shorter. While the other seemed to be around 5 feet tall.

They stripped me down, and cuffed to each pole of the bed.

Woman 1: You can call me Claire, and this is Denise. Just dont say it when Master's are around.

Me: Thankyou Claire and Denise

Denise: Your very welcome, best you get your sleep, you have alot to do tomorrow.

They left and turned out the light in the room. I was left there just sitting there, i started thinking to myself:

"Whats going to happen at home? Will they be worried?" All these thoughts crossed my mind before i started to fall asleep.....

Seedsy
07-11-2007, 12:33 AM
To Be Continued!....................

molten man
07-11-2007, 03:30 AM
man u keep up ur good work!!!

Seedsy
07-12-2007, 02:52 AM
It is now my 4th day here and I am behind on my blog....

I woke up... it was now Monday morning, I felt an object over my head, seemed like a pair of headphones. So I looked around and noticed an MP3 player on the table near the computer. Just after I noticed this I heard people coming downstairs, so I quickly pretended that I was still asleep.

Claire: Ok, we better wake him and get started.

I awoke to see Denise over me, shaking me. I said good morning, and waited while they uncuffed me from the bed and placed my hands in front of me and they cuffed them together. After I felt a pair of leg cuffs placed on my ankles which gave me about 2 feet of separating room (just enough to comfortably walk around in). I was brought up to the dinner table and allowed to eat some pancakes, bacon and eggs (Quite a delicious breakfast). I ate it quickly because I wasn't sure if they were going to take it away if I ate it too slowly. (Also quite starving)

So I ate, and there wasn't anything special that was discussed over breakfast. I finished and Denise came over and took my plate while Claire cleaned the table. I noticed that it was just the 3 of us in the house. So I assumed that the other 2 men left to go to work, and would be returning later.

They finished cleaning up and then I was brought ou2tside. They had a huge backyard, had a forest in the back and a forest along the left side (looking outwards). It seemed to be on a hill, the right side was a very steep hill with a few tree's, if I was to run I wouldn't get far, since we're out in the country it would be safe to assume they had dirt bikes or ATV's of some sort.

I was given my first task of the day, which was to help chop lumber. I carried the logs to and from where they were chopping them to the side of the house and made a pile. By the time we finished all the wood (and there was a lot!) it was around noon, so we went in and I was to help make lunch while Denise took a break (she was chopping the wood). So I helped make us a grilled cheese lunch. Not much, but I did a good job considering my culinary skills are put it in the microwave and hope it doesn’t burn :D lol.

We finished and I was forced to do the dishes.

Claire: If you finish quickly we can get on with the day, and if we have time you can have a shower and lie down.

After hearing this I finished as quickly as possible, I knew I needed a shower; I was really starting to stink. I finished out dishes in a couple minutes, and was taken downstairs. I was placed in a maids uniform;

Me: Is this really necessary?
Claire: No, but we want to see you in it.

Knowing the circumstances, I didn’t really have a choice in the matter. So I just followed them back upstairs, once we arrived onto the top floor (where all the bedrooms were) I was put to work. I was given a bucket filled with cleaning chemicals, cloths, duster, and a ball gag. I pretended as if I didn’t notice it and started to work with the bathroom floor. I just got out the floor cleaner when:

Denise: Ok, you better have noticed it by now. Next time I wont be so nice.

She grabbed the ball gag and placed it on me, and pushed me into the bathroom. It was orange, with a white countertop. It had a shower/bath tub combination, and a toilet.

Claire: We should give him a hat too!

Sure enough moments later she came back with a little white maid’s hat. So I started back to work, they left me alone for a little while coming back every couple minutes to check on me and make sure I wasn’t trying anything. I finished the bathroom in around 20 minutes, and was moved to the next bathroom which was attached to the Master Bedroom. This was a nicer bathroom, all white with a shower and a separate spa styled tub. It started cleaning this bathroom, and finished it in around a half an hour. They returned and I noticed that all the bedrooms were cleaned and sheets changed, as they took me down onto the main floor. And I was placed into the bathroom on the main floor while they took a break and watched television. This bathroom however was a small one, it was red with a white sink and a toilet. I cleaned this one in about 5 minutes because it was so small.

Denise: Done already? Well then I guess its time for laundry. Don’t worry about this one Claire I’ll take care of this one, just let me know what I miss.

Claire: Ok, you sure you don’t want me to come with?

Denise: Nah, he can handle it.

So I was taken to the laundry room, which to my surprise was on the main floor. It was quite large and it seemed to be about the size of a 2 car garage. It had a pole in the middle of the room, and seemed to be well organized, it had 6 bins full of laundry sorted from blacks, whites, colours, and sheets. There were 2 bins for colours and sheets. I looked to the other side and it was empty.

Denise: Ok, you do the laundry by bin, no mixing bins. Then you move the bin to the other side of the room, and then after the laundry is dry you move it into the appropriate bin. Ok?

Me: Yeah, its not the complicated. But why cant I mix the colour bins if there is room in the washer?

Denise: because then you wouldn’t be doing it how you were told, you’d be taking a shortcut.

I shrugged, and bent over to pick up the first bin. And I felt Denise grab me.

Denise: I didn’t say you could start now did I?

She then placed a belt over my weist and it had a metal O’ Ring on it that had a chain attached. She then secured the chain to the pole in the middle of the room.

Denise: now come here.

I stood before here, and took a glance at her breasts. They were nice, round and looked like a “C” Cup. She then got on her knees and lifted my skirt. I felt a pull on my cock, she started stroking and I started getting hard in a hurry. She then started sucking on my cock, and I enjoyed every second of it. Then right as I was about to cum, she stopped.

Denise: If you do a good job, we can have some fun later.

She left me there and I fixed my outfit and started to work. I put the first load in the washer, and I sat there and waited for it to be done. Then I continued to work, for what seemed like days. (I was really bored). But during this time when I was waiting for laundry to wash and dry I looked around noticing what I could use to escape from this place. Then I saw it, a master key set to cuffs in the house. It was a giant ring with around 15 keys on it. And each key had a label. But it was to far away. I just made a mental note and continued my work. By the time I was finished it was around 4pm. And Denise came a few minutes after I finished and took my downstairs, uncuffed me, undressed me. She then sat me on the bed, placed the cuffs on the table beside the bed, she jumped up on top of me. She then removed the ball gag;

Denise: Now lets have some fun.

She kissed me and started sucking on my cock, oh how pleasing this was. After I was hard, she inserted my cock into her vagina and started going up and down. After a minute, she was about to cum. I pushed her up, and knocked her below me. I quickly placed the ballgag in her mouth and grabbed the cuffs, and placed them on her hands after flipping her onto her belly. This was it, I was almost free. I looked below the bed while keeping one eye on her. I noticed the duct tape was still there, and plenty of it. I grabbed it and taped up her legs so there was no hope of her getting free. Now how to take care or Claire… I went upstairs and walked up to Claire;

Claire: What are you doing free?

Me: When I was being prepped, something fell ontop of Denise.

Seedsy
07-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Claire: Well I didn’t here anything…

She quickly ran downstairs, and I followed suit. When she saw Denise, She was in shock, so I pushed her towards the bed and grabbed another pair of cuffs on the table. I placed them on Claire as she started to resist, and let out a very loud yell, followed by a scream that almost made me deaf. I grabbed the tape quickly and did her legs while she was screaming, and kicking. I gagged her with the tape and then she started to settle. I looked at them, sitting there helpless to my whim. I separated them by placing Claire below the be while leaving Denise on it. I then left them and went and had my shower, when I finished I went and looked at the clock. It was now 5:07pm, and beside the clock was a note; “Be back around 7”. This gave me an idea, I had to woman helpless to my whim downstairs. I decided to have some fun before I left. I grabbed the master set of keys, and went downstairs and placed both girls on the bed, side by side.

Me: now who wants to be first?

neither moved, both remained completely still. I waited a minute and Claire shifted/
I grabbed Claire and placed her on her knees, bent over with her head near the ground. I forced her to take my cock up her vagina, I started going, faster and faster until I could tell she was about to orgasm and I stopped. I picked up Denise and removed the gag, and placed my cock in her mouth. She bit down and I slapped her on the side of her head.

Me: “Do that again and I’ll kill you”

She eased up on my cock as I fucked her mouth. I fucked her until I was about to cum then I removed my cock and masterbated and jazzed all over her face.

Me: Teasing isn’t nice…

I placed the ball gag back in place and I decided to mummify her with the ducttape. After I finished I looked over and saw that Claire had moved away. I went upstairs to find the backdoor open and I saw her hidden behind a tree, huddled over. I grabbed her and noticed that her leg bounds were broken. I brought her back inside and stood her over Denise.

Me: you abandoned her to hide instead of helping her…

I shook my head and tapped up her ankles again, going around with 10 layers over her ankles just to be safe. I then undid the cuffs and turned her around. She punched me in the face knocking me over. She then dropped to the ground and started trying to removed her leg binds to escape. I grabbed her arms and the back of her head;

Me: You’re the ones the kidnapped me remember….

She then gave out a mumble through her gag, and eased up. I placed her over Denise and mummified them together. Finishing off the duct tape. I was sure to leave them both enough room to breath and I went to the top floor and gathered some clothes for my departure. I put on a par of Jeans, and a t-shirt. I headed out the door. Just after I left the house I saw a light coming from up the road so I booked it towards a bush and hid. It was the guy that was involved in my kidnapping (man 1) So I started to run in the opposite direction, up the hill afte8r he entered the house. I got to the top of the hill and peered over the other side and saw nothing but trees for a mile, then it was the end of this valley. That’s when I heard voices from back at the house. It was the 2 girls and the man. He got them free in the time it took for me to reach the top of the hill. I started to run, staying away from paths or the road beside the forest. I got to the top of the next hill when I heard the dirt bikes and ATV’s coming closer. I looked ahead and noticed a cabin. I ran with everything I had, knocked on the door. A man opened, and he smiled. He looked like he was about to go out for a drive. Then it hit me, This was the man that was quiet when I was first brought to the other house. He grabbed me, wrestled me to the ground and tied me up in a hogtie with a rope he had nearby. I was helpless while he called the others. I laid there, while we waited, occasionally receiving a kick or two. I was defeated.. The lady’s came first each kicking me once in the rib. They were really mad at me. And then came Man 1;

Man 1: Ok, maybe you didn’t understand. Don’t Run. But I will have to say I’m impressed with how you escaped. Are you just uncomfortable, If so I can see why, you don’t know any of us. We’re just random people to you. But I assure you, you will go back to you family, you will live on. You can call me Bill, I cannot give you my real name for obvious reasons. I’m sure you understand. The Man you ran into you can call him Jack. Now, your stuck with us, until we get rid of you anyway…

I felt a pinch just below my neck, and everything went black….

To be continued……….

Seedsy
07-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Story Discontinued.....

molten man
07-30-2007, 09:44 PM
what in the world happened there?? y was it terminated??