PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Radler
05-08-2016, 12:10 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone!

Who am I? How do I look?

I am Radler! I am a 19 year old submissive male from The Netherlands, Amsterdam. I have brown hair, my weight is 85KG and my height is 1.83.

What I am looking for:

Now this is where I differ from a lot of subs I quess. I am going to be picky about this. In my experience most Masters do not care about my limits or my needs. I often feel like a sexual show for someone instead of really being a sub.

I am looking for an experienced master who can humiliate, degrade, dehumanize and make me feel owned and not in control without a lot of sexual stuff.

I also want someone who ''trains'' me so to speak. Who gives me rules to follow. The rules can be humiliating but I also want rules like having my room cleaned and tidy. Asking for permission to pee etc. Slowly taking more control of my life and making me a better person

I also like doing dirty and disgusting tasks. As an example drinking sock tea.

Ways of communicating

KIK
Both video/picture

If you are interested you can message me on GetDare.
Please explain a bit about yourself and how you would approach this relationship. If we hit it off I can give you my kik/skype.
Limits

Face
Anal
Hard pain
Social suicide
Exercise (Shoulder issue)

Thanks for reading this ad!