PDA

View Full Version : Elevator Dare

andrew_b
05-08-2016, 10:01 AM
This is pretty common dare I know but this is my variation of it anyway. I would called it a lift but since most people on here are from the us I'll go with elevator.

If you are staying at a hotel you can do it like this

Assuming you aren't staying on the top floor, strip off in your room and then go to the elevator. You are take it all the way to the top floor and then make your way back to your room using the stairs

If you are living in an apartment block that has an elevator, you can do the dare the same as above

Although if you aren't doing either, you can still do the dare.

Either pick a floor to start from or start on the 1st floor (not ground floor). Just so long as it's not the floor that the reception is on.

Another alternative though is to park in a basement car park. Strip off outside your car and leave your clothes there somewhere. This obviously adds a lot of risk but if you are daring enough it could be fun. The risk is normal dare is of being seen but in this version you could have your clothes stolen, leaving you driving home naked.

This type of dare would be one I'd love to try but not sure I will. Hey maybe one day.

If you've done this dare before please share the story :)