PDA

View Full Version : London Sauna 'punishment'

Swirly
06-09-2009, 03:47 AM
My friend James is what you might call bi-curious. A long story short he has been instructed to visit a gay sauna in London sometime in June as a punishment (not sure when yet but it will probably be around lunchtime Monday-Friday).
James has been instructed to remain in the sauna for at least 1 hour - if he leaves sooner further punishments will follow...
James is pretty shy, slim and fit. He'll be the young guy looking very nervously around and clutching his towel very tightly.
Anyone going to the Pleasuredome (near Waterloo) at this time is invited to help him relax in new surroundings.
James has been told to visit the sauna to the left of the pool at the bottom of the stairs where he has been assured it is quiet and he'll be left alone.

Anyone interested in helping making James's trip a memorable one please contact me. The more the merrier. And please report back afterthe event tolet me know how he got on.

Dates and times of James's trip to follow!

Jenna<3
06-10-2009, 04:01 PM
That's REALLY dangerous to be in a sauna for 1 hour. You're only supposed to spend a MAX of 15 minutes at a time in there! If I lived in England, I would go just to make SURE he didn't spend more than 15 minutes in there!

Swirly
06-11-2009, 12:26 AM
That's REALLY dangerous to be in a sauna for 1 hour. You're only supposed to spend a MAX of 15 minutes at a time in there! If I lived in England, I would go just to make SURE he didn't spend more than 15 minutes in there!

Erm no, its the building he's go to stay in for an hour. He can sit in the sauna, walk about, go in the pool, visit the steam room etc etc.

BettyBoop
06-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Are you James?
I'm not sure, just sounds like one of those stories when
"Your friend thinks she's pregnant" or something like that.
And you said 'James' a lot. :)

Swirly
06-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Are you James?
I'm not sure, just sounds like one of those stories when
"Your friend thinks she's pregnant" or something like that.
And you said 'James' a lot. :)

No, I'm not ! Just trying to find a creative way of making the punishment more interesting.

Jenna<3
06-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I'd like to point out though..

"James has been instructed to remain in the sauna for at least 1 hour - if he leaves sooner further punishments will follow..."

From what I read, and what you told me, it said that he would be IN the sauna, not pool area, for an hour.

Captain_Obvious
06-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Isn't the whole place, including the pool area, called "a sauna"?
Just like you're still inside the cinema when you're in the restaurant section instead of the room where the movies are playing. It's a name used for the entire building as well as the main part of it.

Semantics = serious business.

Phoenix_blaze
06-22-2009, 04:50 PM
ARGGG!

GET A LIFE! You nitpicking, moaning whining people!

Some people just can't even make a simple post around here without people pulling it apart so they can:

a) make themselves look smart
b) get more posts on the counter

seriously people - get a different hobby :mad:

------------- RANT OVER -------------------

I would love to, but sadly i'm not in the area at that time =[

I do hope he has fun tho ;)

pranadevil
06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Hardly call it "picking it apart" she spotted something that, according to what was specified, was seriously dangerous to someone's health, and advised against it.

Or are we supposed to avoid pointing things that will severely cause problems (not even talking things that have a fraction of a chance of being an issue, but ones that are pretty much 100% here).

A sauna is the steam room, the rest of the place is different. The building as a whole could be a gym, or a pool, or whatever, but the sauna is purely the one room with the steam. That's not even me nitpicking, that's me educating some people on things.

Jenna<3
06-23-2009, 07:10 PM
A sauna is the steam room, the rest of the place is different. The building as a whole could be a gym, or a pool, or whatever, but the sauna is purely the one room with the steam. That's not even me nitpicking, that's me educating some people on things.

1. I have a friend that works at a gym, and they are very strict about the no longer than 15 minutes rule there. They have had at least 4 911 calls in the past year BECAUSE people stayed in there too long. I seriously just don't want anybody to get hurt because they got dared to do something.
2. Sorry for "nitpicking" about James' safety. I never thought I was "pulling his thread apart", just warning him of that hospital bill that's going to come if he really does stay in there for the full hour.
3. Has James does this? Did he last the full hour? I'm curios, there's so much discussion over this thread now.

Good day.

Captain_Obvious
06-24-2009, 04:49 AM
GET A LIFE!
NEVER!
In all seriousness, calm down, dude. It's only the internet.

Okay, I'm done going off-topic now.

BettyBoop
06-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Does it matter, even if he did type it to make you think it said whatever. He explained what he meant. So leave it.

tessaloveswedgies
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
i wish i could go an visit him

kas_xx
06-29-2009, 03:26 PM
I'll be around that area, and could make it for the time stated, to make sure everything goes safely.

Dont know if the dare has been done yet or not because june is nearly over.

But im not really sure i want to be hanging around a gay-sauna to be honest, its not quite my cup of tea really (no-offence)!

Swirly
07-07-2009, 01:29 AM
No, the punishment has not been completed. Due to a lack of interest I have rescheduled for end of July, possibly start of August. I may try and post on another site to get some more volunteers!

This is my first feeble attempt at setting a punishment for someone and was trying to be creative by using the web but it has kind of fissled out so far.

Swirly
08-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Okay, we may be on for this dare, this Thursday 13th Aug, around midday, if there is any interest. If not, I will forget it, I think.

Please send me a message if you're interested in being involved.