PDA

View Full Version : MUSIC

chain
07-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey everyone list top 5 favorite songs. Mine r: 1.Chain Gang is the Click by John Cena, 2. Anxiety by Black Eyed Peas, 3. Disco Inferno by (must i say?) 50 Cent. 4. Candy Shop by (again must i say?) 50 Cent, and 5. Beg For Mercy by (need i say?) G-Unit

07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
My top five songs at the moment are:

1. Shes no You - Jesse Mccartney
2. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
3. Holiday - Greenday
4. Lonely - Akon
5. In Spite of It All - Kalan Porter

Avril songs are not up there even though she is my favorite singer. But her songs right now suck.

I like a few old songs though:

Love Is A Battlefield
Alone
God Bless the Broken Road
Independance Day
Cryin

I do not who they are buy but all I know if you like to watch American Idol you would know that Carrie Underwood (winner) sang them all.

My favorite song is Love is a Battlefield followed buy Shes Know You.

Why do people diss old songs. They are know different then any other song except for that there old. Well I said my part.

I love alot of male singer/bands. If you can tell. I also like Cariie Underwood (not like like).

Well buy.

Go to jessemccartney.com

I am helping him to be more famous then ever.

Does anyone like Jesse Mccartney?

O.K buy.

07-13-2005, 11:34 AM
LOVE JESSE MCCARTNEY
TOP SONGS:
SHES NO YOU
SHES NO YOU
SHES NO YOU
SHES NO YOU
SHES NO YOU

07-13-2005, 11:37 AM
Its good that you like Jesse Mccartney
(best singer in history)
but END WITH THE CAP LOCKS
buy

chain
07-13-2005, 04:15 PM
I like some old songs (AC/DC, Aerosmith) but rap 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,...(well u get my point) times betta than any otha music

country music SUCKS

so long 4 now who agrees with me

lestat221
07-13-2005, 06:51 PM
I like most any kind of music
100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000, ... (well u get my point) times betta than rap music.

Although I do agree with the fact that country
sucks!!!

Go Polyphonic Spree!!!!

Visit this site -----> www.polyphonicspree.com <------

chain
07-13-2005, 06:58 PM
this is for those of u who hate rap:
wat rap songs have u listened 2? and wat few rap songs do u like?

lestat221
07-13-2005, 07:08 PM
god damn it get off the fuckin' rap already... Besides, it all sounds the same anyways

userben
07-13-2005, 08:23 PM
the best band has to be METALLICA they have been togather for a least 10 years

Sum1
07-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Current favourite artists are (as listing songs is just too hard);
1) Aesop Rock
2) Freezepop
3) The Decemberists
4) Queens Of The Stoneage
5) God Speed, You Black Emperor!

But to be honest this is wrong, four tet should be in there as should pink floyd, misty's big adventure, boom bip and Art Brut. And to be honest many others.

I was also wondering, what people where defining as rap as apposed to hip-hop?

chain
07-18-2005, 06:20 PM
well u gotta listen 2 both 2 really understand ex. If u have ever heard 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg u kno they rap different(also works with otha artists like black eyed peas, T.I. and Jermaine Dupro. (50 has East Coast style, Snoop Dogg has a westcoast. Black Eyed Peas r underground rap and jermaine dupri and T.I. rap dirty south style. ANYWAY to answer ur question hip hop is a little more singing than rapping. Sjort and simple: everyone has heard usher's Yeah. that is hip/hop.

depp
07-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Figured I would throw in my top bands (in random order). :-)
Don't make fun. :-D

1) Depeche Mode
2) Green Day
3) Verve Pipe
4) U2
5) Coldplay

I'll stop before I make too much of a fool out of myself.

chain
07-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Green Day's good

Sum1
07-19-2005, 12:44 PM
are by that description of hip hop, i'd defently say i prefer rap. And the black eyed peas are pop, in my own personal opinion

chain
07-19-2005, 12:47 PM
it really dpends wat song of the black eyed peas. some like anxiety r a mix of both

userben
07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
METALLICA BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE 10-12 YEARS AND BETER THEN ANY OTHER BAND :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :D :D :D :lol:

chain
07-19-2005, 04:24 PM
G-Unit been together for a few years and they better than metallica

Muffinz
07-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Metallica - been together for 10 - 12 years. Sucked then. Suck now.
You're old damnit. Either blow your brains out like a good rock star, or fucking retire. No one likes assholes who end up like Elvis. Ugly, pathetic, and dying on a toilet.

...besides. Anyone who has long greasy hair like that should be executed anyway.

Rap...isnt music. It can never be considered music because any 5 year old proficient in cursing can string together 'rhymes' just as well as any rapper. I'm not impressed. Pick up a fucking instrument and learn how to sing, and then I'll talk to you.

Fuck country, they rant about more useless shit than rappers do.

If it's passionate, from the heart, and you write/play the song all by your little self...chances are I'll find something good in it. But there's the catch. A SONG. Not bullshit words thrown to a half-assed beat. Gorillas can do that.

chain
07-23-2005, 02:25 PM
dude i bet tat if u rapped it would b nowhere like 50 cent's talent.

i think tha trademarc (a rapper) puts it best in his song Keep Frontin:
Some God gifts man, but reflected crudely. (he was talkin about rappin)

it takes REAL SKILL to rap.

let's c as a rocker u get drunk, get addicted 2 angel dust, jump off a building, or u get drunk, get addicted 2 angel dust, and become someone who is ugly and everyone is afraid of.

as a rapper u get girls. if worst comes to worst u get shot 9 times and live. if u get shot 9 times and live u must b tough. last time in checked girls dig tough guys (which is y they r all over me).

BOTTOM LINE: girls r all over rappers and rappers have talent,
rockers r drug addicted losers

tripper
07-23-2005, 05:11 PM
lol you have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

I've said I dont like much rap, I hate 50 cent, completely, but I do like a bit of 2short, Obi trice has some good stuff, along with N.W.A and run dmc is some of the better rap. Though I'd prefer funk over rap anyday.

I like most stuff, though it looks like a lot of you would consider most of what I listen to old. So here's about as accurate as I can get with my top 5:

1) Hurricane - Bob Dylan
2) Amsterdam - David Bowie
3) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
4) Green Is the Colour - Pink Floyd
5) Over the hills and far far away - Led Zeppelin

userben
07-23-2005, 06:07 PM
no g-unit sucks they have not even come close to how many cd metallia has sold

chain
07-23-2005, 07:53 PM
G-UNIT F**KIN KICKS ASS

this comin from a white guy who hates ghetto people

userben
07-23-2005, 08:44 PM
i just said that i hate g-unit not that i hate ghetto people

chain
07-23-2005, 08:47 PM
i kno but i sayin tat some1 who opposes ghetto people likes rap.

Muffinz
07-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Girls are also all over Ron Jeremy. Does that make him talented?

As I've stated before, anyone with a primitive understanding of the English language can put together words that rhyme. They teach you how to rhyme words in kindergarten. Rhyming does not take skill...whether it's to a beat or not. Proof - all the 10 year old 'rappers'. Lil Bow Wow, Lil Romeo, Lil Pun...come on, you can't say a genre of music takes talent when there are so many little fucking kids being sucessful doing it?

Now...where should I begin taking apart your ridiculous stereotypes? Let's see...as a rocker you get drunk... Now how many rappers DONT talk about drinking? Cristall, Forties, etc etc. You cant say one type of musician gets drunk when nearly everyone does. Ditto with drugs...humans in general do drugs. Whether it's a one-time hit off a blunt or a full-bown heroin addiction, it's still drugs. I've seen people act stupider off simple weed than crystal meth. And again, what rapper doesnt talk about smoking weed?

Hmm...jump off a building or get ugly and everyone is afraid of you. Steven Tyler is old, and ugly...but I dont know a damn person who is afraid of him. Shit, he's almost 60 and there are still 20 year old women who would fuck him. Ditto with Ozzy...if everyone is so afraid of him, why does he have his own sitcom...in which he is the humor of?

As for suicide, yeah, rockers commit suicide pretty regularly. Oh well. But for every rocker who kills themself, there is at least one rapper who gets killed. And as far as I'm concerned, most deserve it. Good riddance, 2pac.

And if you get shot 9 times and live, it's not because 'u must b tough'. It's because the person shooting at you has terrible aim, and/or you got medical attention quickly. I'd like to see the toughest rapper take a .44 to the temple and live.

As far as girls being all over rappers...there are just as many rock groupies as there are rap whores. Rockers just dont parade scantily-clad sluts around in their videos quite as often as rappers, that's all. And how many rappers hold steady marriages or relationships in general? Face it boys, women dont like to be objectified and degraded, no matter how glamorous it looks to you. Those women dont hang all over rappers because they're tough...they do because they have MONEY. Plain and simple.

The fact of the matter is, whether you enjoy rap or not, there is no way you can claim that it takes more talent to be a rap 'artist', that rappers are tougher, smarter, or in any way better than rock musicians...hey guess what, we're all human beings and there are the winners and losers in all groups of people. Hah...Vanilla Ice was a rapper kiddies.

Oh yeah...and it's funny how rappers are called 'rap artists' and rockers are called 'rock musicians'...because rap ISNT music, and people who rap ARENT musicians.

chain
07-24-2005, 08:37 AM
lemme just say if u not sure about the 9 bullets tat person was 50 cent so go 2 hell.

wat do u have 2 do 2 play rock COME UP WITH A REPITIVE BEAT.

if u listen 2 fat joe and john cena u would learn tat u need talent 2 rap. they have 2 hit the right beats etc.

and lemme tell u people used 2 call the beatles british wimps wit sissy hairdos while i agree wit tat unfortunately they r regarded as musical genisus.

in 2 or 3 decades 50 cent will b a musical genius

pimpindude
07-24-2005, 11:25 AM
favorite songs

reel big fish-the fire

reel big fish-suckers

black eyed peas-hey mamma

bob marley-caution

morris day & the time-jungle love

pimpindude
07-24-2005, 11:27 AM
lemme just say if u not sure about the 9 bullets tat person was 50 cent so go 2 hell.

wat do u have 2 do 2 play rock COME UP WITH A REPITIVE BEAT.

if u listen 2 fat joe and john cena u would learn tat u need talent 2 rap. they have 2 hit the right beats etc.

and lemme tell u people used 2 call the beatles british wimps wit sissy hairdos while i agree wit tat unfortunately they r regarded as musical genisus.

in 2 or 3 decades 50 cent will b a musical geniusin to or 3 decades 50 cent will be regarded as the guy who sucks dicks for crack im not flaming you im flaming gay 50 cent

chain
07-24-2005, 12:15 PM
people said the same gay things bout beatles

chain
07-24-2005, 02:10 PM
muffinz listen to "right Now" by john cena it talks about not womanizin and actually doin wat u supposed 2 do in life: lighten the mood, for a minute puts the beef and the glass to the side, enjoy life for 5 minutes man it not gonna kill u. i took those from the song and there r many others like lovin ur family. pleaz everyone just listen 2 this rap song tat is not about puttin people down, beatin the shit outta them and sex.

Sum1
07-24-2005, 03:48 PM
and like 50 cent, the bettles were crap. The Velvet Underground now that's a good band, the first indie band.

chain
07-24-2005, 03:49 PM
lemme tell u tat in 10 years no 1 will remeber tat band

Sum1
07-24-2005, 04:04 PM
what the velvet underground? i think they will, they'll just work out where Lou Reed started out.

userben
07-24-2005, 04:35 PM
in ten years they will not remeber 50 cent they will REMEBER EMINEM AND DR. DRE FOR MAKING 50 chump :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

chain
07-24-2005, 04:36 PM
dude who the top sellin rapper...fity

now i white and not 2 b racist but eminem is white and not the "standard" rapper. i do like eminem though

userben
07-24-2005, 04:48 PM
whodo you think made his songs

chain
07-24-2005, 04:53 PM
and rockers don't have people write their songs

pimpindude
07-24-2005, 11:46 PM
people said the same gay things bout beatleswell i dont like the beatles i like some rap when public enemy was out we had good thinkin mans rap then nwa came out and rap died my main music though is ska and morris day

chain
07-25-2005, 12:48 AM
listen 2 right now by john cena it will completly sound different than normal rap

no sex no violence just love it a good song

Sum1
07-25-2005, 03:42 AM
haha, that songs sounds just like kanye west (but not as good)!

caitlincait
07-25-2005, 11:56 AM
jesse

userben
07-25-2005, 03:49 PM
not metallica the head sing write all there songs

chain
07-25-2005, 05:16 PM
bull well anyway john cena writes all his songs wit tha trademarc

Sum1
07-26-2005, 11:14 AM
you know there are other types of music appart from rock and rap.

tripper
07-26-2005, 02:23 PM
i love the beatles...

you can not like their music, but you can't not respect them. They were incredible musicians and songwriters.

if 50 cent is mentioned in any way on the same level of talent as john lennon or paul mccartney in 20 years from now ,then I think im going to lock myself in a room :?

*I just have to say yes, most rock artists write their own songs and your an arrogant self-obsorbed dumbass punk who doesnt listen to anything anyone else says

Muffinz
07-27-2005, 02:36 AM
"lemme just say if u not sure about the 9 bullets tat person was 50 cent so go 2 hell." -----
It doesnt matter who it was. All I said was, if you get shot 9 times and live, it has nothing to do with toughness. It has to do with where on the body you got shot, and prompt medical attention. End of story.

"wat do u have 2 do 2 play rock COME UP WITH A REPITIVE BEAT." -----
Out of all styles of 'music', rap would definitely have to be the one with the most repetitive beats.

"if u listen 2 fat joe and john cena u would learn tat u need talent 2 rap. they have 2 hit the right beats etc." -----
You have to go with the beat in ANY music. Rock, country, gospel...whatever. You have to put all the pieces together, and they have to fit.

"and lemme tell u people used 2 call the beatles british wimps wit sissy hairdos while i agree wit tat unfortunately they r regarded as musical genisus." -----
Yes, they are british, wimps, and have sissy hairdos. But how good you look doesnt matter in music, it's how well you play. I personally dont enjoy their music, however, I can respect them because they are one of the main influences in the evolution of music. Music today would be completely different had it not been for them, and that is something worth recognizing.

"in 2 or 3 decades 50 cent will b a musical genius" -----
This is just laughable. 50 cent is a FAD, get over it. I highly doubt he lasts another 5 years, let alone 2 or 3 decades.

"muffinz listen to "right Now" by john cena it talks about not womanizin and actually doin wat u supposed 2 do in life: lighten the mood, for a minute puts the beef and the glass to the side, enjoy life for 5 minutes man it not gonna kill u. i took those from the song and there r many others like lovin ur family. pleaz everyone just listen 2 this rap song tat is not about puttin people down, beatin the shit outta them and sex" -----
Let's see...your response to FOUR separate posts is 'john cena john cena'. Well congratulations, you can name one example. However, for your one song that supposedly isnt about putting people down, beating the shit out of them, sex...whatever, there are at least 1,000 rap songs that are. One rapper is not going to change my opinions on the entire rap genre. Again, there are the winners and the losers in all groups of people. Unfortunately, rap is a group dominated by losers.

Sum1
07-27-2005, 03:34 AM
your last point is the thing, the losers like 50 cent are the rappers that get noticed, because of high publisity things like getting shot, this in my opinion gives the genra a bad name, ones that are actually good with intelegent things to say like dose one, aesop rock and illogic.

anyhow in an attempt to move the conversation along, any away from just rap is great, oh no it's not, anyone listen to god speed you black emporer!

chain
07-27-2005, 07:15 AM
dude i listen 2 aerosmith trapt guns n roses bon jovi so i like rock to but rap is just as good if not better than rock

caitlincait
07-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Top five songs of the 1 past year

Shes No You - Jesse Mccartney
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Holiday - Greenday
Fall To Peices - Avril Lavigne
In Spite of It All - Kalan Porter

I like a few old songs though

Love Is A Battlefield
Alone
God Bless The Broken Road
Independance Day
Cryin

I do not who they are buy but all I know if you like to watch American Idol you would know that Carrie Underwood (winner) sang them all.

My favorite songs of all time are

Love Is A Battlefield
Shes No You - Jesse Mccartney
Alone
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Holiday - Greenday

Why do people diss old songs. They are know different then any other song except for that there old. Well I said my part.

I love alot of male singer/bands. If you can tell. I also like Carrie Underwood (not like like).

Well buy.

Go to jessemccartney.com

I am helping him to be more famous then ever.

Does anyone like Jesse Mccartney?

O.K buy.

Muffinz
07-29-2005, 06:53 PM
No. I would have to say I definitely do not like Jesse McCartney. Or Gwen Stefani, Carrie Underwood, Avril Lavigne, or new Green Day. And I probably wont like Kalan Porter, whoever that is.

Well damn, I think that's your whole list. I guess we weren't meant to be. ;)

Anyone like Mindless Self Indulgence? Maybe...?

Muffinz
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Guess not. :(

kaotix
08-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Rap music, you can say it "crap" and any1 can put some rhymes together...and your right... any1 can think of somthing to rhyme with another word....but that isnt rap....yes, just about everything rhymes...but do you have to consider wordplay, multies, style, flow, how its projected, with all this in mind u cant say "any1" can rap, not as easy as you might think

if a rapper said

im the best, theres no contest, i wear a string vest, i like lemon zest, ur just a pest

who would like it? no1, but thats basicly ur ownly definition of rap, i really dont think u no much about rap, i think u see the generic "gangster" image on telly, the 50 cent, the ja rule, and just associate rap with ppl acting hard and bragging....well it isnt, until you know what your talking about, dont say that rap is crap becouse any1 can do it....when blatently you dont have a clue

Muffinz
08-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Rap music, you can say it "crap" and any1 can put some rhymes together...and your right... any1 can think of somthing to rhyme with another word....but that isnt rap....yes, just about everything rhymes...but do you have to consider wordplay, multies, style, flow, how its projected, with all this in mind u cant say "any1" can rap, not as easy as you might think

if a rapper said

im the best, theres no contest, i wear a string vest, i like lemon zest, ur just a pest

who would like it? no1, but thats basicly ur ownly definition of rap, i really dont think u no much about rap, i think u see the generic "gangster" image on telly, the 50 cent, the ja rule, and just associate rap with ppl acting hard and bragging....well it isnt, until you know what your talking about, dont say that rap is crap becouse any1 can do it....when blatently you dont have a clue

First off, if someone honestly rapped that, I personally would love it. It's UNIQUE, which is something that the genre seems to be lacking.

And frankly, I never claimed to know the ins and outs of rap. I simply stated my opinion on the subject at hand and gave examples to back it. No, I dont know every underground, obscure rapper out there. So of course I'm talking about the 50 cent, the Ja Rule...that is the rap that is popular, the rap being broadcast to the masses. They are the definitions of the genre at this point in time. Do you think I like the fact that Korn is considered metal? Fuck no, but the fact is that at this point in time, Korn is the metal being broadcast to the people. So they are the definition at this time. As 50 cent is the definition of rap. Shitty world, isnt it?

Oh, and dont try pulling that elitism shit with me. I can say whatever the fuck I want about rap or anything else, because it is my opinion. Whether you agree with me or not is your problem.

/thread

Sum1
08-14-2005, 02:03 PM
kaotix got pwned

§corpion
08-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Rap is just poetry with cuss words and a faster tempo. And don't kid yourselfs, you know it is.

Favorite songs:

Helena-My Chemical Romance
I'm not Okay-My Chemical Romance
Thank you for the Venom-My Chemical Romance
To the End-My Chemical Romance
Honey this Mirror isn't Big-My Chemical Romance

Who wants to guess my favorite band? The odd thing is, I'm not Emo, Goth or anything, in fact, I don't belong to a 'group' because groups are retarted. I just really love their music.

Muffinz
08-28-2005, 03:57 AM
Rap is just poetry with cuss words and a faster tempo. And don't kid yourselfs, you know it is.

Favorite songs:

Helena-My Chemical Romance
I'm not Okay-My Chemical Romance
Thank you for the Venom-My Chemical Romance
To the End-My Chemical Romance
Honey this Mirror isn't Big-My Chemical Romance

Who wants to guess my favorite band? The odd thing is, I'm not Emo, Goth or anything, in fact, I don't belong to a 'group' because groups are retarted. I just really love their music.

Ehhh...MCR is okay, but not nearly THAT good. Decent enough for me, though. Hmm..are you a guy or a chick? You dont have to answer if you dont want to, I'm just curious.

§corpion
08-28-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm a guy. I made somethin' really cool with them, I'll post it:

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3663/agendacoverpsd4ot.jpg

depp
08-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Dude! You made that????

Freaking awesome! :D :) 8)

Muffinz
08-28-2005, 10:17 PM
That *is* very nice work. Is it just Photoshop, or something else?

§corpion
08-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Photoshop, I use it to make TONS of stuff like that. I'm probably gonna make myself a banner for this site soon.

depp
08-28-2005, 10:57 PM
That would be awesome dude. :-D

Anyways... Anyone here like Social Distortion? I've been listening to them a lot lately. Great stuff.

Muffinz
08-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to learn how to use Photoshop. I've got a lot to learn yet, though! I'm not very good.

Social D is okay. I'll listen to anything pretty much, besides rap/hip-hop/pop/country. I'm really into Mindless Self Indulgence right now, I think they kick ass. And put on *such* a good live show.

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 07:48 PM
depp those are perfectly fine

1. Fergie
2. Ludacris
3. Green Day
4. Evanescences (woooo go little rock girl! 4 those of u who don't know it capital of arkansas)
5. omg, am i going to say it? i am, 50 cent (cringe)

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Any good death metle.

cheesy dude
03-22-2007, 02:45 PM
DEATH METAL?!?! that explians alot you DEATH METALIST!!!

i prefere INDIE music the kings of the world... stuff like futureheads,the fratellis,mazimo park and cool stuff like that ;)

DareByrd
03-22-2007, 03:39 PM
whats wrong with death metal!
but anyhow i dont have any favorite songs i love everything i hear, some of my favorite artists are
1.Three Days Grace
2.Atreyu
3.Green Day
4.Thrice
5.Akon

Manbearpig
03-22-2007, 07:05 PM
1. Take it Easy- Eagles
2. Deperado- Eagles
3. Hotel California- Eagles
4. Something to Talk About- Badly Drawn Boy
5. Kokomo- Beach Boys

Wcbrown514
03-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Oh you guys have opened the flood gates now I love to discuss music and here are my favorite music.

1.It's a metaphor fool- Say Anything
2.Australia- The Shins
3.Lady in the blue dress- Senses Fail
4.Archers- Brand New
5.Cosmonaut-At the Drive-In

I like alot of Indie music, but most of my favorite is Punk rock and Hard Rock. Most of these bands are indie though.

Also I depise rap, pop and pop rock, country.

Green Day can rot in the pits of hell, They were good until they came out the crap that is American Idiot

Here is the eqaution: Pre-American Idiot Green Day= Good
Post-American Idiot Green Day= Sh*t

nina
03-23-2007, 02:42 PM
I've discovered that I like Panic! At the Disco and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I got their CDs for Christmas and they have been in my car since Feb.

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 03:43 PM
The Red Jumpsuit Appartus is good and I sort of like Panic at the disco, we almost went and saw them live, but we decided to go see Taking Back Sunday, Armor for Sleep, and Underoath(We went for Tacking back Sunday).

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Panic! at the Disco is good, Havn't you people every herd of, closing the *** damn door no! Its much better to face these kind of things

Glutgod
03-25-2007, 07:36 PM
SLIPKNOT!!! Yea plus some other heavy metle bands, yay.

cheesy dude
03-26-2007, 08:49 AM
slipknot?!? may as well call em the 'lets all skip and dance' band :P

nah fratellis, kooks, futurehead and the 1 and only OASIS

now thats what i call music(66) lol

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 10:27 AM
death music, it makes u go back to school
:teacher:

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Slipkot is the most hardcore band ever.

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I have no clue what you are talking about lol

Wcbrown514
03-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Wait you are kidding right?!?! You have to be, I mean you would have to been dropped on your head as a child to believe this.

Slipkot is the most hardcore band ever.

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 02:35 PM
i'm not from the uk

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Wait you are kidding right?!?! You have to be, I mean you would have to been dropped on your head as a child to believe this.

Name one more hardcore band them then. Harcore counts costume, and other stuff as well plus preformance.

Wcbrown514
03-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Name one more hardcore band them then. Harcore counts costume, and other stuff as well plus preformance.

Ok well, first of all the meaning of hardcore has greatly changed in the past 2 or 3 years because now when you are hardcore, generally you play whiney screamo music and if you wish to put slipknot in that catergory then be my guest. Secondly, I could probably name any band and they would be more "hardcore" than slipknot.

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Lol less talk more naming. Slipknot rocks face.

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 07:30 PM
hes aiding me how now, *Hands the covenet sword over to glutgod*

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 07:43 PM
SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 07:52 PM
SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf is that?.....

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 07:53 PM
A band, der..............

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Ps Dir en grey kick ass too.

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 07:54 PM
oh, hehe............

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Woot for Dir en grey who are even more hardcoer then llipknot.s

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 08:04 PM
saliva? do you know who that is? maybe this will job memory click click boom

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 08:10 PM
saliva? do you know who that is? maybe this will job memory click click boom

not ringing a bell.

Wcbrown514
03-27-2007, 04:26 AM
Alright you want me to name some bands I will, but I will warn you I am going by the latest definition of "hardcore." However, I will not go on and on just naming to try and please you.

1.The Mars Volta
2.Sparta
3.Fixed til' Tuesday
4.Fer Sure(HAHAHA, Not sure if I want that one to count!!!)
5.Thrusday

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 08:29 AM
not ringing a bell.

maybe its an american thing

Wcbrown514
03-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Mustang I have heard of "Saliva" and yeah I think they maybe primarily an american band.

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Have u ever herd the song "Click Click Boom"?

Wcbrown514
03-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Yeah i have heard it.

Glutgod
03-27-2007, 07:18 PM
I havn't and I'm from america...

crystal
03-21-2009, 05:57 AM
my favorite artists are
1.Three Days Grace Riot and Never too late
2.3 doors down its not my time
3.eminem lose yourself and mockingbird
4.wine red(underground band
5.American rejects it ends tonight

batman
03-22-2009, 08:55 AM
the metal by tenacious D, before i forget by slipknot, good vibrations by the beachboys, hey hey were the monkeys by the monkeys and paint it black by the rolling stones.

Komodo Jones
03-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Man there are so many good songs out there I don't even know where to begin but here they are in no particular order.
1. Leave Out All the Rest-Linkin Park
2. Stickerbrush Symphony-Artist Unknown
3. To Zanarkand-Nobuo Uematsu
4. The Kill-30 Seconds to Mars
5. The Pretender-The Foo Fighters

Yes I realize that two of these songs are from video games, I don't care.