PDA

View Full Version : F23 Anal Slut Saturday Night

HannahSlut
05-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Hello again! I am going to be a little slut Saturday night. I want to do the poll again where I should fuck my little slutty self in the ass and how many times. I will leave this open for a day and then do the damage on Saturday! One vote will be two fucks to my ass!

Please as always feel free to tell me anything, what to wear or say or put on my body or any other dares!

HannahSlut
05-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Keep the votes coming! I'm getting so wet just counting how long I'm going to be fucking myself!

HannahSlut
05-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Thank you for everyone that voted! I will be starting shortly with the different places! Cannot wait to fuck myself like a slut!

BigBadWolfy
05-07-2016, 01:30 PM
put on nipple clamps and the highest heels possible
warm up your ass with 100 spanks

i think you should leave the door open so that if someone pushes it they would see you

HannahSlut
05-07-2016, 01:46 PM
put on nipple clamps and the highest heels possible
warm up your ass with 100 spanks

i think you should leave the door open so that if someone pushes it they would see you

Yes sir, I will wear my highest heels. And will spank myself 100 times before I start!

OhPleaseSir
05-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Magnificent work, but I really don't think you have collected enough ass fucks. I think you should do 4 for every vote. Also as you do each one you must be constantly fingering your clit at the same time.