PDA

View Full Version : Vacation dares

Nicoleee12
05-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Hi, I just made a getdare account and this is my second post. I will be flying to florida for my first vacation of the summer. I was thinking it could be fun to do dares on the plane and at the hotel and surrounding area. I would also love to discover my likes, fetishes and limits. I am up for Anything. and since I cant do pictures for about a week I will surrender myself and I cant say no to ANYTHING that you say. Kik me Nicolee2319

Toilet4use
05-05-2016, 05:24 PM
No limits can backfire quickly, like I COULD tell you to make and eat a shit sandwich.

Why not add four basic standard limits:
-scat/bodily fluids (includes blood)
- family
- permanent
- animals

Unless you are feeling adventurous enough to make and eat a shit sandwich ;)

Toilet4use
05-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Masturbate twice to completion in the bathroom of your airplane. And I think you should have a butt plug in for your entire flight ( put it in after the security checkpoint)

ksoma
05-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Hi, I just made a getdare account and this is my second post. I will be flying to florida for my first vacation of the summer. I was thinking it could be fun to do dares on the plane and at the hotel and surrounding area. I would also love to discover my likes, fetishes and limits. I am up for Anything. and since I cant do pictures for about a week I will surrender myself and I cant say no to ANYTHING that you say. Kik me Nicolee2319

Anything?
Every night in the hotel, at least 15 people must see you naked, in a situation in which nudity is not expected. Whether you wish to streak, or set things up so you get locked out of your room nude, or call for room service and answer the door nude, etc.
Whatever the scenario, do not cover up, and if possible, ask whether the people seeing you like what they see.

Get caught masturbating in public at least 5 times over the vacation. If possible, do not stop, and make eye contact with whoever caught you. if able to keep going to orgasm, lick clean toys/fingers while maintaining eye contact.

MephistoDom
05-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Well...
When I read no limits and no Photos in one sentence I clearly know what's up...

When I then see the Profile picture I know that it's time to fire the back Button...