PDA

View Full Version : A Dice Dare for PinkLudeGal {Single, PG-XXX?}

Komodo Jones
06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey I'm back with another dice dare, and this is my second dice dare I have made for someone and this time it's for my good friend PinkLude Gal. I will say that this dice dare is mainly for females only, but I'm suppose through some weird process that I wouldn't even begin to understand that guys could do a variation on it. You may realize that this may break some of the limits that PinkLudeGal has given in her signature but we have talked about this. So I hope your girls like this, especially you PinkLudeGal.

To start off I am returning to something in when I started my dice dare and that's a point system. First roll a dice to see how many points you must earn each round. The point total will remain the same for the first three rounds.
1. 6 points
2. 10 points
3. 14 points
4. 17 points
5. 21 points
6. 24 points
You earn points depending on how you roll. For example if you have to score six points per round, you can roll a 3, do the dare, a 2 do the dare, and a one and do the dare and you're done with the round because 3+2+1=6. Then for the next round you could roll a 5, do the dare and then a 6 and dod the dare and you'd be done since 6+5=11 and 11>6. Keep in mind however that any leftover points do not carry over.

Round 1: Pussy Insertion
Roll a dice to see which object you're going to play with by inserting it into your pussy. Play with it for at least five minutes, unless you roll a six. You can only roll a six once in this round.

1. A Pen (roll a dice to see how many to insert)
2. Fingers (roll a dice to see how many, if you roll a six you get to choose how many)
3. A Dildo
4. Produce of some sort (i.e. carrot, cucumber, banana etc.)
5. A Vibrator (on it's highest setting)
6. Your cell phone (leave it in your pussy all day, your choice whether to set it to vibrate or ring, you must get at least five calls, if you don't get any call yourself five times)

Round 2: Anal Insertion

First roll to see what lube you're going to use. You do not need to use the point system for this part.
1. Saliva
2. KY Jelly, or some other kind of real lube (i.e. Astroglide)
3. Cooking Oil
4. Pussy Juices
5. Butter
6. Toothpaste

Now roll for the object to use, for this part you do use the point system. Unless you roll a 1 or a 3, play with it for five minutes.
1. Butt Plug (leave it in for five minutes)
2. Fingers (roll to see how many fingers) roll a 1 or 4=1 finger, roll a 2 or 5= two fingers, roll a 3 or 6=3 fingers, but you may insert more if you wish.
3. Ice (roll to see how many ice cubes to insert at the same time, leave them up there until they melt completely)
4. Dildo
5. Produce of some sort (i.e. carrot, cucumber, banana etc.)
6. Vibrator (on highest setting)

Round 3: Double Penetration
Using the two rounds above, do both of your holes at the same time with whatever object you rolled until you reach your point total for both holes.

Round4: Dress-Up/ and Semi-public
The rounds from now on will not require to use any points at all.
First roll a dice to see what you'll be wearing.
1. Lingerie
2. Short Shorts
3. Mini-skirt
4. Panties
5. Thong
6. G-String

Now unless you're wearing lingerie that covers your top, flip a coin to see what you'll wear as a top.
Heads-Normal Top
Tails-Bra

Now that you've decided what you're wearing, go for a ten minute in the clothes picked out drive it can be as in secluded or public a place you want it to be. But before you go, roll a dice to see what your special condition is.
1. No Special Condition
2. Finger yourself briefly at each stop sign, yield sign, and red light
3. Insert a butt plug before you go.
4. Put a clothespin on each of your pussy lips, and one on your clit and leave them on for the duration of the ride.
5. Put a vibe either in your pussy or your ass on it's highest setting.
6. Do one of the double penetrations you did for round 3.

Round 5: Duration
Now either for the next four days or for the rest of the week, whichever is LONGER you must do the following task every day, unless you roll a six.
1. Roll a dice, every day and multiply that number by one hour. Then you must masturbate for that many hours, not necessarily consecutively in the following way. Masturbate for 10 minutes but don’t cum!
2. Strip completely naked, and stay that way for at least one consecutive hour. During this hour you are not allowed to touch yourself in any way sexual or non-sexual. If you do, you must re-start the hour.
3. You are not allowed to wear any underwear for this duration. At least one hour per day, you must go bottomless, and another hour on the same day you must go this way but with only one piece of clothing on. You are allowed to wear a bra though.
4. For fifteen minutes have a clothespin on each nipple, and play with your clit and your pussy during this time but don’t cum. Then for fifteen minutes, put a clothespin on your clit and one on each pussy lip and play with your tits during this time. When this is done you may cum.
5. Keep a butt plug in your ass all day at school or at work and a vibe in your pussy on the highest setting. You can take it out if you need to use the restroom.
6. Whoops, PinkLudeGal accidentally hit the reset button, you must do this whole dare all over again starting with rolling for points. (Or was it an accident?)

When you're done with the dare be sure to tell about your experience in great detail! Hope you have fun doing this, especially you PinkLudeGal!

PinkLudeGal
06-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Awesome!!

I love it!!

I will roll for everything right now, and I will start tmw cuz I have a bunch of things to do today.

So I rolled....
3. 14 points

Round 1
3. A Dildo
4. Produce of some sort (i.e. carrot, cucumber, banana etc.)
1. A Pen (roll a dice to see how many to insert)x6
5. A Vibrator (on it's highest setting)
3. A Dildo

Round 2
6. Toothpaste (Haha figures)
6. Vibrator (on highest setting)
5. Produce of some sort (i.e. carrot, cucumber, banana etc.)
4. Dildo

Round 3
(1)Pussy-1. A Pen (roll a dice to see how many to insert)x6
Ass-2.Ky Jelly 5. Produce of some sort

(2)Pussy-4. Produce of some sort
Ass-6. Toothpaste,6. Vibrator (on highest setting)

(3)Pussy-3. A Dildo
Ass-5. Butter, 4. Dildo

(You said for both holes so i assume that i continue the ass until pussy is done too)

(4)Pussy-2. Fingers (roll a dice to see how many, if you roll a six you get to choose how many)x4
Ass-6. Toothpaste, 1. Butt Plug (leave it in for five minutes)

(5)Pussy-5. A Vibrator (on it's highest setting)
Ass-3. Cooking Oil, 3. Ice (roll to see how many ice cubes to insert at the same time, leave them up there until they melt completely)x5

Round 4
1. Lingerie
6. Do one of the double penetrations you did for round 3.
--------(2)Pussy-4. Produce of some sort
Ass-6. Toothpaste,6. Vibrator (on highest setting)

(That one was the one that would be the easiest to drive with, cuz fingers are a little difficult lol)

Round 5
5. Keep a butt plug in your ass all day at school or at work and a vibe in your pussy on the highest setting. You can take it out if you need to use the restroom.

I can't wait to start this dare!!

Oh and I might just change round 5 to roll a 6 lmao....it was an accident!! I swear!! lol ;)

Thanks Komodo! Love ya ;)

I will let everyone know how it goes when I do it.