PDA

View Full Version : F 19 caught cheating need punishment

Ella247
05-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a 19 year old female. My Master caught me cheating recently and has told me I have to come on here and ask for punishment. There are no limits per se, but I have to ask him for permission before each punishment so if he does not like something he will say no.

Please do your worst.

lexmark182
05-05-2016, 08:10 AM
So I think so that people know you are owned, permanent marker just above pubic hair (or on pussy if clean), it needs to read "Owned by [masters name]"

Fitbit
05-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Without knowing what your likes and limits are, I am just going to order you to spank yourself for being a bad girl.

You will spank each buttcheek 200 times with moderate strength.

If your master is online, you will let him see you through video, or take a picture of the results of your punishment.

If your master is live and in your proximity, you will do the same task in front of him. Afterwards, you will worship his cock like a good little girl and apologize to him vocally 10 times with his cock in your mouth.

ksoma
05-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a 19 year old female. My Master caught me cheating recently and has told me I have to come on here and ask for punishment. There are no limits per se, but I have to ask him for permission before each punishment so if he does not like something he will say no.

Please do your worst.

My worst?
My worst is right here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2193409&postcount=545

As there are choices, do the prep as written, but rather than pick random choices, have your master simply pick the two that most appeal to him.

And as there are "no limits per se," if your master allows it, take a before and after pic of each task. No face, obviously.

Cenobite1992
05-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Please do your worst Oh really :cool:

Do you have enough toys to make the Smoothie in my signature? Most of the people I suggest that too end up saying it's too much but that doesn't sound like an issue here ;)